What's new

Time to wage war on TTP in Afghanistan?

We need to seal the border no matter how long it takes a physical barrier is a must. the senile retarder leaders only care about their own business and fuk everyone else. Covert Ops is the way to deal with this and use utter ruthless tactics.

Before all of this dispatching of afghan refugees back to their hole. BUT we have a vacuum of leadership.

i think it's time to make it clear to Afghani's that if ever again the attack in Pakistan will be found synchronized with Afghanistan , we have a right to send or do surgical strikes on the hideouts of these rebels(INDIA & AFGHANISTAN ).

@Horus

Why not just help Afghanistan and get rid of the Afghan Taliban, who the whole world knows, are holed up in you country?

Help Afghanistan destroy Afghan Taliban, and they ll make the TTP and other anti Pakistani elements go away? Surely that's the easiest and safest of the options?

Had the matter been that simple, then the problem would have been solved long ago wouldn't it? Especially considering that there had been some very powerful players to solve that problem.

I believe that the problem is in part a tribal one. Religious nationalism is an excuse.

See, when there are multiple parties in a civil war, it becomes difficult to see what is going on. Who is doing what against whom. Let alone coming up with a military plan. It becomes difficult to coordinate various operations in the theater of war in that kind of situation no matter how talented the commander is.

It becomes rather premature to accuse a single party of all the terrible things that happen in war. Maybe it's human nature to do so? But then, it doesn't hurt to grow up does it?

It doesn't work like that.

Look at history; and look at their nature now.
These people are immune to civilization.
History is witness that when ever these people had a full stomach they marched east into the subcontinent.

more than a decade of ISAF / US forces couldn't fix their mentality and infighting; nothing else can help them.

Drugs, smuggling, extortion, crime supervision and gun running are the industries which are close to their hearts and nature.

Crime is to these people what agriculture is to a Punjabi.

Well, have they tried alternatives? Like growing rice instead of weed? Giving them opportunities is important. Or maybe it was a matter of time and that certain window of opportunity came too late to be? Or maybe never even came to be?

Had the matter been that simple, then the problem would have been solved long ago wouldn't it? Especially considering that there had been some very powerful players to solve that problem.

I believe that the problem is in part a tribal one. Religious nationalism is an excuse.

See, when there are multiple parties in a civil war, it becomes difficult to see what is going on. Who is doing what against whom. Let alone coming up with a military plan. It becomes difficult to coordinate various operations in the theater of war in that kind of situation no matter how talented the commander is.

It becomes rather premature to accuse a single party of all the terrible things that happen in war. Maybe it's human nature to do so? But then, it doesn't hurt to grow up does it?

Well, have they tried alternatives? Like growing rice instead of weed? Giving them opportunities is important. Or maybe it was a matter of time and that certain window of opportunity came too late to be? Or maybe never even came to be?

Geography can climate does not allow them to do those things.
You should have checked that before posting.

But more than that, it is the culture and the principles on which their culture is built;
it is those principles that are in clash with civil society.

Geography can climate does not allow them to do those things.
You should have checked that before posting.

But more than that, it is the culture and the principles on which their culture is built;
it is those principles that are in clash with civil society.

Well, I admit that I know little about climate and geography. I do know for a fact that rice was grown in Afghanistan, and still is. Other than rice, merely pointed out about doing alternative activities that are better. I know that's what the Thais did.

They sort of remind me of the Chakmas my country faced.

Last edited:
yaar i dont understand for you the blood of pashtoons is why so much cheap ,,, on both sides you are killing pashtooons Taliban are killing pashtooons ,, i dont know why ,,,

When America is droning nation, you say we cant go against America, when talibans are killing us you say that we cant bomb our brothers. Then our missiles/bombs are of what use? just allow us to have weapons/training and leave us, we can handle those BCs.

yaar i dont understand for you the blood of pashtoons is why so much cheap ,,, on both sides you are killing pashtooons Taliban are killing pashtooons ,, i dont know why ,,,
Who is killing????
He is talking about killing those terrorists(sadly most of them are pashtuns) who are killing innocent Pakistani pashtuns so such element should be eliminated for safety of people in KPK

I think we can't do surgical strikes because of International pressure. What we should do is create 3-4 deadly force of Elite SSG commandos a good network of moles and send them to Afghanistan and slowly and gradually they can take care of these terrorists who are killing innocent children. TTP and ISIS are animals.

Why not attack TTP in Afghanistan?

We have been reading angry comments on the page since the BKU attack that the Pakistan Armed Forces are not responding against the terrorists who are residing in Afghanistan and are enjoying the hospitality of the Afghan security forces and its govt.

Let's make this one thing clear. Nothing and no one is too far from our reach in Afghanistan, we can launch a campaign inside Afghanistan to seek out and destroy these elements where they are. The military capability is present, so is willingness. The decision to start such a campaign lies with the people of Pakistan and the Govt.

The Military will do what the Govt asks them to do, if such a campaign is started, it will take years to complete and it will cost us financial resources and casualties of our soldiers. It will also create a situation where our right wing fundamentalists will start saying that Pakistan is bombing a 'fellow Muslim brotherly cousin country of Afghanistan'. They will simply overlook the fact that Afghanistan is sponsoring and facilitating the murder of Pakistani children.

Prime Minister has the authority to initiate such a campaign to seek out and destroy Taliban targets in Afghanistan. It will require for the Prime Minister and the people of Pakistan to resolutely support this campaign, morally and financially. It will also mean that the office of the PM would have to openly justify the use of force in Afghanistan and would have to own up to it.

When all of the above dynamics are in place there will be no place safe enough for any of the TTP bastards in Afghanistan nor those who are supporting them to carry out their murderous campaign.

Horus from team Pakistan Defence - SHARE/TAG

There is no need to engage our armed forces in Afghanistan . We the people of KPK can do that job for Pakistan . Just give us "green sign " ....We have defeated armies of Afghanistan in the past and have liberated Kabul twice when it was under the siege of enemies .

Until and unless we don't go deep in Afghanistan, terrorism inside Pakistan will never end. Sporadic militant attacks on soft targets gonna keep coming up in every few months. US conducts drone strikes inside Pakistan on behalf of Afghanistan so why not Pakistan can do the same ? This realization should had been there since APS attack but we for the sake of Afghanistan reconciliation and their new President Ghani, we held ourselves thus paying the price now. These militants seemed to have regrouped in Afghanistan and they clearly understands that Pakistan Army won't hunt them down there.

What a waste of missed opporunity soon after APS attack huh!. Entire effin world was condoling us, nation was angry and was united against terrorism yet we held ourselves back. To me, some of the militarily plans are beyond my understanding. First we delayed NW operation which cost us thousands of lives, strange silence over OBL attack, no action against fled TTP militants inside Afghanistan after APS attack and God knows what more to follow. Even if we kill every freaken militant from our soil, such attacks will keep happening ..yes their frequency has certainly gone down but fight has to be taken inside Afghanistan to finish this menance once for all.

Currently, we can not go inside Afghanistan. Our Army is stretched doing Zarb-i-Azb, Karachi operation, Balochistan operation and other operations. Army can not afford to open another front till it has closed previously opened fronts. The Army is facing alot of problems and the It is solving them.
TTP have alot of advantage inside Afghanistan and is hiding in a place where tens of world armed forces are stuck including Americans'. They will meet their fate but we will have to wait.
We can improve our Afghanistan border to increase stability. We can do operations inside Afghanistan covertly which I believe we are doing.
Let's hope for the best.

to all pakistani pashtun who are not even aware of the reality of drone attack

we all know that Musharaf, Zardari, Kayani were USA slave who allowed this fucked up counter productive policy of drone attacks , but even if there were no drone attacks they would still brainwash people by propaganda of Pakistan being Major Non Nato ally, all supplies are coming through Pakistan etc...btw during Raheel sharif tenure drone happens once in a blue moon..

It will take its toll and eventually Pakistanis will start feeling insecure within Pakistan. Can you realize what would be the aftermath of this??? Disloyalty in the subconscious of a common Pakistani!!! How??? Ask a psychologist.

You have highlighted the risk very clearly and very well and I wish our leaders both civilians and military were aware of this.

Shame........................

All this talk about going inside Afghanistan and targeting killers of our children is just hollow talk, otherwise we would have done it and not called a helpless Ghani asking him to help us please................. we don't hold any influence in Afghanistan, all we have is enemies, blood thirsty enemies who rejoice killing our children over and again and enjoy the cowardly show we put up afterwards.

I thought we had some resolve in place after APS, I thought we would have decided this is not going to be tolerated no more, but I did not know the blood of our children and students was cheaper than international pressures and personal interests of these cowardly leaders.

They (leaders of State of Pakistan) should wear bangles and at least let people like Aitezaz and Professor Syed Hamid lay their lives with dignity........................... they won't have the regrets that they were butchered mercilessly and helplessly.............. in a state that is full of ball less cowardly leaders and jarnails.

Sell the four pieces of this land to someone who knows the meaning of national pride and holds it dear, who values the lives of its people...................... but with current sh*t in charges of Pakistan .............. I have to say this we can live without water, without electricity, without gas, we can bear all your tax nonsense, your reconciliation politics, your emotional songs deprived of any courage and action in actual, your orange apple metros, all that shame that comes with bearer of green book................ but don't make us live with blood of children not being avenged. Shame on you Pakistani karta dharta, shame on you ........................... you pissed in your under wears when they killed your 26 soldiers, you pissed in your undies when they came into your cities and labelled you as supporters and hiders of terrorists, you pissed in your undies when they bent you over multiple times and fkcd your national pride ............................. you kept feeding us bullshit when people in Quetta were protesting with their 100+ dead multiple times, you and your cowardly souls are responsible for all our blood not Afghans, not CIA not Mosad not RAW not NDS but you and your cowardliness.

The relative of Shaheed Syed Hamid rightly scolded the CM of Pakhtunkhawa, all of them deserve this. But alas what is going to happen max? Another ten month old will get killed because she could not make it in time to hospital, students will worry more about their lives rather than how they are going to educate children of enemy, people will get killed in churches, mosques, processions, and they (the karta dharta) will pass resolutions, hold corp commanders meeting, and then call helpless Ghani and then what.......... Horus will make a thread and post comments like "India will have to pay" and we will vent our frustration on these threads ..................... nothing new is going to happen same cycle will be repeated.

There is no need to engage our armed forces in Afghanistan . We the people of KPK can do that job for Pakistan . Just give us "green sign " ....We have defeated armies of Afghanistan in the past and have liberated Kabul twice when it was under the siege of enemies .

Just eliminate the drug smugglers, extortionists and weapons smugglers

and don't allow the Mullah the same respect they have misused over so many centuries.

Problem solved.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom