What's new

Time to take a firm stand on the Durand Line

Yeah sure, just as the full scale invasion by the United States has brought unity in Afghanistan
Taliban fight not just for religious reasons but also because they see their ethnic groups being marginalized in the new setup that came about in Afghanistan post 9/11.
If Taliban gain the upper hand the other ethnic groups will take up arms
Anyone who wants to attack Afghanistan knows that they can pit one ethnic group against the other so no need to bluff about the nonexistent unity among the various ethnic groups in buffer zone called Afghanistan.
In US invasion, non-pashtuns were allies of Americans against talibans. But you should know that tajiks and others hate Pakistan more than Pashtuns and if Pakistan try to invade the entire Afghanistan then except talibans (who are Paksitan's proxies) all Afghans would unite against Pakistan. But if Pakistan attack only Pashtun areas of Afghanistan and join hands with tajiks and others, then Pashtuns of Pakistan might rise in rebellion against their own forces and country.

[

Ḥashshāshīn;3543206 said:
Afghan is not an ethnicity.

I wont waste my time with you.

Afhans mean , residents of afghan province and a nation which is really a collection of tribes and people who make $ with trade with Pakistan's other major provinces

Afghans would be far better off , as a Province of Pakistan which is the future of Afghan province

a) GDP
b) Nuclear Stature
c) Airforce
d) Army /training
e) Civilian structure
f) Proper Government system

They are ideal fit for province of Pakistan status
Its really a no brainer

The vision I see is , 4 major city size of Karachi in Afghanistan built Pakistani Engineers, Doctors, Social workers move into Afghan province , instead of going to middle east , and local population gains schools , hospitals , proper structure....also an oppourtunity for Pakistani Businesses to open branches in Afghan province and flow in investment

And possibly nuclear plant in Afghania province for energy improvements

This is the only solution

A mega project in future could be a dam/canal to diver some water into Afghanistan from Pakistan's great rivers ... and road from GAWADAR to the 4 big cities of Afghan province

What do Afghans get , proper democracy , and seats in election time to be part of Pakistani Parliment and government building and be part of Budget allocation in Pakistan

Its like Evolution of United States of America , Unification of Afghanistan would be ideal move towards United States of Pakistan

Its catchy , its logical and it will give 100 year peace to United States of Pakistan

That was my Allama Iqbal moment of the day

In US invasion, non-pashtuns were allies of Americans against talibans. But you should know that tajiks and others hate Pakistan more than Pashtuns and if Pakistan try to invade the entire Afghanistan then except talibans (who are Paksitan's proxies) all Afghans would unite against Pakistan. But if Pakistan attack only Pashtun areas of Afghanistan and join hands with tajiks and others, then Pashtuns of Pakistan might rise in rebellion against their own forces and country.

[

Go and make another account claiming ur Afghan. No one wants u here in Pakistan, go back to Afghanistan and get bombed, Afghani refugee...

Go and make another account claiming ur Afghan. No one wants u here in Pakistan, go back to Afghanistan and get bombed, Afghani refugee...

Oye...hes a loyal son of Pakistan born & bred of this land. If he has a difference of opinion with us on the Afghan Issue that doesn't by default forfeits his right to call himself a Pakistani as if we'd even have the right ourselves to make such a call..ever. God knows I've seen him defending Pakistan vociferously on more than one occasion on a Pashtun Forum.

He is our own flesh & blood for he is a Pakistani. Make no mistake about that.

Yar i know what some Afghans do, but what you are saying to them is exactly what our enemies want. Remember Indian philosophy. Make friends with the enemy's neighbours. Keeping that in mind, i think we should avoid getting into this trap!

[

He's right Afghan is a nationality a citizen of Afghanistan not an ethnicity, ethnic groups are i.e. Pashtuns, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazara, etc. If you are going to advocate Pashtunistan unity at least know the differences between nationality and ethnicities.

Pak needs to close the door on these guys tbh It is for the betterment of both;- no Pak influence in Afghanistan and no ungratefuls coming into Pakistan.

Ḥashshāshīn;3543227 said:
Afghan means any citizen of Afghanistan, whatever their ethnic, tribal, or religious affiliation is. It is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

It is upon us Pashtuns to retain or throw off our Afghan title, you are nobody to decide that for us.

Afhans mean , residents of afghan province and a nation which is really a collection of tribes and people who make $ with trade with Pakistan's other major provinces

Afghans would be far better off , as a Province of Pakistan which is the future of Afghan province

a) GDP
b) Nuclear Stature
c) Airforce
d) Army /training
e) Civilian structure
f) Proper Government system

They are ideal fit for province of Pakistan status
Its really a no brainer

The vision I see is , 4 major city size of Karachi in Afghanistan built Pakistani Engineers, Doctors, Social workers move into Afghan province , instead of going to middle east , and local population gains schools , hospitals , proper structure....also an oppourtunity for Pakistani Businesses to open branches in Afghan province and flow in investment

And possibly nuclear plant in Afghania province for energy improvements

This is the only solution

A mega project in future could be a dam/canal to diver some water into Afghanistan from Pakistan's great rivers ... and road from GAWADAR to the 4 big cities of Afghan province

What do Afghans get , proper democracy , and seats in election time to be part of Pakistani Parliment and government building and be part of Budget allocation in Pakistan

Its like Evolution of United States of America , Unification of Afghanistan would be ideal move towards United States of Pakistan

Its catchy , its logical and it will give 100 year peace to United States of Pakistan

That was my Allama Iqbal moment of the day

Pakistan was not able to keep east Bengal happy, Baluchistan is in stone ages, how exactly your "Afghan province" would flourish under Pakistan?

It is upon us Pashtuns to retain or throw off our Afghan title, you are nobody to decide that for us.

Rora, waisee I've interacted with many Pashtuns & you're the first one who goes by the 'Afghan is Pashtun & Pashtun is Afghan' thing uttered by Khushal Khan Khattak ! Whereas Afghan might mean the same thing as a Pashtun in Dari, in terms of international relations for us & for the rest of the world & even for the Pashtuns in my family or friends : Afghan - A National of Afghanistan whereas Pashtun - A race of people.

I dont care if i am an Afghan refugee for you or a Pakistani. We were living on our lands before 1947 and inshallah would continue to live on our lands even if Pakistan cease to exist. It would be people of your background in karachi that would be in trouble if pakistan no longer exist. So i understand the reason of your hostile behavior.

I dont care if i am an Afghan refugee for you or a Pakistani. We were living on our lands before 1947 and inshallah would continue to live on our lands even if Pakistan cease to exist. It would be people of your background in karachi that would be in trouble if pakistan no longer exist. So i understand the reason of your hostile behavior.

Oye baaaazz aaa !

Back
Top Bottom