What's new

Time to take a firm stand on the Durand Line

Afghanistan was a peaceful land before the foreign funded afghan jihad.Even now there are no separatist movements in afghanistan..Why should afghan land be divided?

indian dilusion knows no bounds

When a Punjabi/Sindhi can move for economical benefits to Australia and Canada why not a Pashtun to it's homeland? aren't you a retard yourself or just pretending?

trying hard to appear dumb and dumber :lol:

no it was not peaceful after USSR invasion.

How do you feel about someone talking about dividing mother India?No matter how many problems we have,no patriotic indian can accept that..I think it'll be the same for afghans as well.

WRONG:
Punjabi muslims were the most loyal to white men:

Yeap.

my dear dear dear dear poster. By your definition, Gandhi Ji was a Punjabi too.

Because he proudly "volunteered" to get commission in the same fing white man's army.

White man didn't go to Gandhi Ji, it was Gandhi who presented his feeble body to the white man.

Hope you knew this. And if you didn't then blame it on the 3rd grade sarkari school books of yours.

Thank you

p.s. There's no dearth of idiots who don't know their history and come over here to spread ethnic chuvinism.

pathetic.

Durand line is only existing in international studies papers, Security and country sovereignty system.

in reality this line control by the peoples of both sides.. Additionally this boundary is not able to secure like Uk system of boundary control due to Geo location of the side...:azn:

How do you feel about someone talking about dividing mother India?No matter how many problems we have,no patriotic indian can accept that..I think it'll be the same for afghans as well.

chalo ji.

You now brought this Indian mother fing land theory so all bets are off. All sane arguments down the drain, and idiocy and stupidity glore.

Your mother land is the house where you are born and that's about it. Beyond that other people have their own mother lands and they may not agree with your views. Are they then from mars?

If you want to insist, then mother land is a country where you actually reside. If you reside in America, then that's your mother land, and not Afghanistan.

Sure you may have some affiliation, some love for the place where you or your parents were born. but that's about it.

Let me ask you a simple question, .

If you live in America, and America invades Afghanistan, then who are going to side with? who are you going to be loyal to? America or Afghanistan? Just let us know.

Similarly people who live in Pakistan, they should be loyal to their country within their country's boundary.

Same way Afghanistanis living in in Afghanistan, should be loyal to their country within their country's boundary.

And Indian living at mars, should be loyal to ..........

---------- you get the friggin point. Don't you.

Enough with this $tupidity of claiming lands that now are part of another country.

Pakistanis should be happy with their international border,
and
Indians should be happy with their borders

And so too

the Afghanistanis.

Otherwise we'll never get out of the instability and ethnic cr@p, and thus remain under the thumb of others. Forever.

You get it?

For ever.

peace to you my Indian bro, peace to you. And in return let us live in peace as well. fair?

Those Afghan "brothers" can easily claim Delhi too?

Would you continue to apologize then?

Remember the Karma thingy miss, remember it.

peace

nothing is permanent. do you think pakistan or india as we know it is going to remain so permanently?
things will change , sometimes fair sometimes not. its happened before in history.
better thing is to just be prepared.

nothing is permanent. do you think pakistan or india as we know it is going to remain so permanently?
things will change , sometimes fair sometimes not. its happened before in history.
better thing is to just be prepared.

Understood.

But I wasn't talking about generalities.

In specific terms, would you condone the actions of Afghanistanis who would ransack Dilli? or violate Indian borders?

I am sure the answer would be no. The what kind of apologies would you offer to your Afghanistani "brothers" who may intend to do harm to Indian borders? in the name of Afghanistani mother fing land off course!

Please tell us

peace

Durand line is only existing in international studies papers, Security and country sovereignty system.

in reality this line control by the peoples of both sides.. Additionally this boundary is not able to secure like Uk system of boundary control due to Geo location of the side...:azn

We can and should fix the border, if we have the will like Brits. Nothing is impossible.

Paks didn't fix the border for 60+ years for many reasons, and the main reason was our $tupidity and to a lesser degree our lack of will power.

Now we are paying the price. And we'll continue paying the price until we figure something really really simple.

-- That everyone has to "mark" the boundary of their house. If they don't, they should not expect others to respect it and treat your house with respect.

peace

I am in favour of removing the line , and absorbing Afghanistan into Pakistan as a provinceits part of Pakistan any line or chooki is a just barrier created by 1-50 warlords who want to implement it in order to get ransoms from local people

Afghanistan as a Pakistani Province will benefit from GDP and Defence products Pakistan has not to mention trade and tourism

map1772.jpg

This makes sense , the line was created probbly by british as they did not wanted to go into desert or mountain / Desert region in past

Afghans will still have identity as provincial entity but over time we can get all province to operate under a same language

Integration of Afghania province means

These are my 14 point notes on Afghania Province: a future Pakistani Province

a) No Terrorism in back yard
b) Removal of NATO and terrorism in back yard
c) Permenent solution to security , protection with Nuclear weapons in Afghanistan
d) Trade wise flourishing of trade into and out of Afghania province
e) Pakistani Passport for Afghania residents (they already have lived in pakistan 20 years )
f) Free shipment of goods via roads of Pakistan and GWADAR
g) Job , Job , Job and more jobs is I can imagine
h) More prosperity for Pakistan and Afghania province GDP boost and respect
i) 10,000-40,000 Troops for Afghan borders (Pakistani Troop)
j) Anti Dugs operations
k) Possibility of divertying water to Barren Afghani lands from Rivers of Pakistan
l) Instant access to Teachers, schools, hospitals , engineers form Pakistan
m) Establishment of a nuclear power plant in Afghania province with Pakistan- Chinese help
n) Pakistan trains all police force and Afghani province youth Join Pakistan forces

This is why ... this is only solution

There is nothing but GOOD that can come out of merge of Afghania province with Pakistan

The only people that will opppose it would be , warlords , oppume growers , bandits , gangs

I am in favour of removing the line , and absorbing Afghanistan into Pakistan as a provinceits part of Pakistan any line or chooki is a just barrier created by 1-50 warlords who want to implement it in order to get ransoms from local people

Afghanistan as a Pakistani Province will benefit from GDP and Defence products Pakistan has not to mention trade and tourism

map1772.jpg

This makes sense , the line was created probbly by british as they did not wanted to go into desert or mountain / Desert region in past

Afghans will still have identity as provincial entity but over time we can get all province to operate under a same language

c) Permenent solution to security , protection with Nuclear weapons in Afghanistan
e) Pakistani Passport for Afghania residents (they already have lived in pakistan 20 years )
j) Anti Dugs operations
k) Possibility of divertying water to Barren Afghani lands from Rivers of Pakistan
m) Establishment of a nuclear power plant in Afghania province with Pakistan- Chinese help
n) Pakistan trains all police force and Afghani province youth Join Pakistan forces

There is nothing but GOOD that can come out of merge of Afghania province with Pakistan

The only people that will opppose it would be , warlords , oppume growers , bandits , gangs

In One of your Post you had Mentioned that Pakistan Should Invade Afghanistan??? What would Pakistan Get by Invading Afghanistan??? How would it do it??? If it can do it;then, what is stopping it?????:partay::pop:

chalo ji.

You now brought this Indian mother fing land theory so all bets are off. All sane arguments down the drain, and idiocy and stupidity glore.

Your mother land is the house where you are born and that's about it. Beyond that other people have their own mother lands and they may not agree with your views. Are they then from mars?

If you want to insist, then mother land is a country where you actually reside. If you reside in America, then that's your mother land, and not Afghanistan.

Sure you may have some affiliation, some love for the place where you or your parents were born. but that's about it.

Let me ask you a simple question, .

If you live in America, and America invades Afghanistan, then who are going to side with? who are you going to be loyal to? America or Afghanistan? Just let us know.

Similarly people who live in Pakistan, they should be loyal to their country within their country's boundary.

Same way Afghanistanis living in in Afghanistan, should be loyal to their country within their country's boundary.

And Indian living at mars, should be loyal to ..........

---------- you get the friggin point. Don't you.

Enough with this $tupidity of claiming lands that now are part of another country.

Pakistanis should be happy with their international border,
and
Indians should be happy with their borders

And so too

the Afghanistanis.

Otherwise we'll never get out of the instability and ethnic cr@p, and thus remain under the thumb of others. Forever.

You get it?

For ever.

peace to you my Indian bro, peace to you. And in return let us live in peace as well. fair?

My dear fauji historian..I was just replying to an indian member who was suggesting division of afghanistan as a solution to the troubles there.I know how it feels when people talk about dividing my motherland,i expected that the feelings would be same for pakistanis and afghanis when others talk about dividing their motherland..And i was not claiming pakistan with Akhand bharat crap or anything,by mother india i meant present area of india and not any piece of land that rightfully belong to sovereign state of pakistan..I apologize if my post offended you.

map1772.jpg

j) Anti Dugs operations

We can get A to Z (not A to N) benefits if we regain the Durand line and aren't you forgetting you are just losing 2 provinces KP/FATA and Balochistan? do you have some other 14 points for them or I should represent it to you?

Understood.

But I wasn't talking about generalities.

In specific terms, would you condone the actions of Afghanistanis who would ransack Dilli? or violate Indian borders?

I am sure the answer would be no. The what kind of apologies would you offer to your Afghanistani "brothers" who may intend to do harm to Indian borders? in the name of Afghanistani mother fing land off course!

Please tell us

peace

The Afghans only claim their natural boundary is the Indus and Attock. Not Wagah.

Back
Top Bottom