What's new

Time to create Ottoman Empire 2.0

Empire? No

Islamic caliphate? Yes

The question is, who is gonna lead this alliance? Going theoughout Hadiths of prophet, i have no doubt that we currently live in the end times. According to our prophet, his Ummah will be divided/shattered into 72 groups of which only one group will be saved, called guided ones by himself.

Can one leader unite Muslims under 1 Banner? My answer is yes.

Its pre condition according to multiple Hadiths and narratives of Shia Sunni sources, is destruction of Jewish state for the second time. First one was done a Long time ago, the second one is pending.

If we want him to unite us all then O Muslims, we have to destroy Israel even if it costs us a lot.
Not all. Read again.
What Nader and his army did to Indians was a shame. Equal to what Arabs did to others after prophet Muhammed pbuh.

What about the Balkans? The Ottomans never encompassed Central Asia nor Pakistan.

Turkey and Pakistan (and most countries in the list) are Turks and will staunchly oppose a Persian Empire.

Most of the Indians consider themselves as Persians and not Turks.
So what are you again? In ethnicity?

So what are you again? In ethnicity?
An Indian call center troll
Empire? No

Islamic caliphate? Yes

The question is, who is gonna lead this alliance? Going theoughout Hadiths of prophet, i have no doubt that we currently live in the end times. According to our prophet, his Ummah will be divided/shattered into 72 groups of which only one group will be saved, called guided ones by himself.

Can one leader unite Muslims under 1 Banner? My answer is yes.

Its pre condition according to multiple Hadiths and narratives of Shia Sunni sources, is destruction of Jewish state for the second time. First one was done a Long time ago, the second one is pending.

If we want him to unite us all then O Muslims, we have to destroy Israel even if it costs us a lot.

What Nader and his army did to Indians was a shame. Equal to what Arabs did to others after prophet Muhammed pbuh.
Make OIC stronger- that's all

It is high time to form the Ottoman Empire 2.0 by merging the following countries

1. Turkey
  2. Syria
  3. Iraq
  4. Iran
  5. Azerbaijan
  6. Pakistan
  7. Afghanistan
  8. Tajikistan
  9. Turkmenistan
  10. Uzbekistan
  11. Kyrgyzstan
  12. Kazakhstan

Ottoman Empire? More like Khurasan Empire. Most the countries you named are in Central Asia (Khurasan) and the countries with the most Islamists to make it happen are Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Turks would be the most liberal secular part of the empire.

Back
Top Bottom