What's new

Time to create Ottoman Empire 2.0

PS: Everyone here wants to know the Ottomans only with their Muslim identity. But the ottoman also had a Balkan origin/character and the Greek(Rums) people were one of the most important elements here. While the Ottomans achieved political unity, they first started to gather the Balkan nations under a single flag, not Anatolia which was made up of Turkish principalities. In addition, the Balkan nations(especially the Serbs) and the Turkish alliance were one of the most important factors behind the Ottomans' advance into Europe.

Second Ottoman Hakan, Orhan Gazi's wife, She was the daughter of the Byzantine emperor. The blood ties between the Byzantine and Ottoman dynasties continued in the following generations. For this reason, when Fatih Sultan Mehmet entered Istanbul, they described him as the Kaiser who re-established the world state. Another similar phenomenon was experienced in the Holly Roman, Roman-Germanic empire.

Last edited:
Most of Indians are Hindus?
Hindus consider themselves as Turk?

If you watch in Indian Muslims, majority are Sunnis who are famous as Barelvi in Subcontinent, And Barelvi consider themselves Turk than Arabs or Persian. Only Shia considers themselves as Persian. Lol

So, You want Pakistan as part of Ottoman Empire, But not India, What a hypocrite you are?

India will be part of greater Pakistan. So it is implicitly included.

Most of the Pakistanis are Turks while most of the Indians are Persians.

Mughals married Rajputs. Rajputs are Turks.

Mughals also married Jats. So Jats are Turks too.
What have you been smoking?

Today's Turks are actually Turkic Greeks, Armenians, Serbs and Kosovars. Turkic Armenians account for the vast majority of modern Turks. Today's Turks have nothing to do with the real Turks in history.

I suggest the establishment of a new Armenian Empire, not the Ottoman Empire.

silly mortals and their small little dreams.

Ottoman empire? come on...

Reestablish pharaonic empire! With me as the rightful Nesut (Pharaoh). I would make an excellent god king.

Today's Turks are actually Turkic Greeks, Armenians, Serbs and Kosovars. Turkic Armenians account for the vast majority of modern Turks. Today's Turks have nothing to do with the real Turks in history.

I suggest the establishment of a new Armenian Empire, not the Ottoman Empire.

I think op rather meant Islamic golden age.. As we all know empires that have gone don't come back that is just the truth.. Everything has it's time but what he intially meant was the 3rd Islamic golden age.. If he putted that way it wouldn't have been a to far fatched thing.. You only need to re-unite them then boom they will have 30t economy and 40-50 nations coalition they could become a superpower overnight. I just don't think the desire is there currently due to nationalism and stuff like that.. Maybe 2-3 decades later when it becomes trendy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom