What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this continues, it might become a reality.

neighbouring iran is a shia country.

Yeah right !

But Mr. Ayotollah has hyperopia as he can not see things close to him.

But he has all the bad words reserved for Kashmir.

Well what you are suggesting may come true if Army is not given charge to clean the area. People might snap and pick up the guns.

I think people should support even more to pressurize govt. to deploy the Army.

Well if the Govt. of Zardari will not come clean and take the Sunni extremist groups to task then Sunnis like me and our Shia Brothers would be glad to take on these lowlife Sunni Extremists ourselves.

We don't need any help from Iran if we wanna beat this Wahhabi monster we need more help from other Pakistanis and look through out pakistan they are starting to speak up.

Yes people like @muse , @Irfan Baloch , @haviZsultan and many other sensible members are seeing through this facade wherein other members are trying to sweep it under the rug . I try to stay away from this discussions but this is just a observation .

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't need any help from Iran if we wanna beat this Wahhabi monster we need more help from other Pakistanis and look through out pakistan they are starting to speak up.

We are with you my brother. I am Sunni and I stand with my Shia Brothers to root out this Wahabist Sunni extremist cockroaches.

He is not MY Interior Minister, Genius.

and why don't you ask that idiot yourself. I do not speak for that moron.

'Your' means Pakistan's interior minister. It's upto you whether you think that you belong to Pakistan or not.

For time being he is Pakistan's interior minister.

Stupid thread-
@Cheetah786

How can Shias who follow the great sacrifice made by Imam Hussain (RA) for "Haq" can leave?-
Follow what you preach-

Last edited by a moderator:
Shia's should demand autonomous region or separate country or should join Iran just to stay alive.

I am surprised by some comments still saying that shia are not persecuted in Pakistan. 200 shia deaths in two months, its living hell out for a Pakistani shia in Quetta and Peshawar. May be karachi is still safe due to turf war between MQM and ANP.

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

this is PURE INSANITY! written by someone who has LOST his mind totally! let's have a look at SHIAS and pakistan:

1) Sitting government of PPP is almost ALL of it shia! example zulfiqar mirza,zardari,kaira,babar awan,faisal raza abadai

2) Shias are almost equal to sunnis in the armed forces!

3) Ashura is given a PUBLIC HOLIDAY in pakistan with forces deployed to protect the shias THIS doesn't happen in many countries infact problably only a couple of muslim countries recently have started to do so!

4) TTP targets sunnis and shias ALIKE all over pakistan. please check the stats more sunnis have died than shias in sucide bombings!

Finally i don't know WHY people fail to see the systematic diffrences being created in pakistan by some handful of enemies whose ONLY aim is to divide people along religion.

Yup...and Sunni get killed without looking at their ID cards...
The thing is that if some or many shias want to blame it on Wahabi/Salafi/Sunni population of Pakistan,they are wrong.\And thats what they are doing now..Blaming it on Pakistan's majority sect the Non-Shia population..

Wahhabi/salafi arent majority in pakistan if they were no one would be safe in pakistan.As far as blame is concerned lets see who is behind all these acts.

LEJ called in and accepted the responsibility you no why cause they no nothing will happen to them so they Bragg about it.

Why don't you mind your own damn business and worry about your own country.

Well its your country mate.. You can destroy it or save it.. Its in your hands.. Advice for internal fight and lead a mob if you can..

It will lead your country to new heights.. As an Indian, I dont have to care.. An internal fight in Pakistan is good for us.. So have fun with your revenge..

It's sad , tragic and condemnable how our Shia brothers have been targeted recently and as a Sunni, i unreservedly say there are scum bags in our community, but before jumping to any conclusions, isn't it worth considering that some other forces are capitalising and flaming the situation. I think the Shia community and their leaders understand the situation hence even after repeated incidents, they have largely remained peaceful , for which we must acknowledge and highly commend them.
In the WOT, both our communities are suffering, fighting and supporting each other side by side and together we will also stand against any other forces that are trying their inhumane ways to split us.

Shia's should demand autonomous region or separate country or should join Iran just to stay alive.

I am surprised by some comments still saying that shia are not persecuted in Pakistan. 200 shia deaths in two months, its living hell out for a Pakistani shia in Quetta and Peshawar. May be karachi is still safe due to turf war between MQM and ANP.

thank you for your concern but please read my post before ranting!!! clearly my point the INDIANS wish to divide us along religious lines!

but actually thank god the opposite is happening

Army should take over to end Balochistan violence: Shia cleric

Army should take over to end Balochistan violence: Shia cleric – The Express Tribune

QUETTA: Majlis-e-Wehdat-e-Muslimeen (MWM) Central Deputy Secretary General Maulana Amin Shaheedi has demanded that the army take over in Balochistan and put a stop to ongoing violence in the province, Express News reported on Monday.

Shaheedi made these remarks while addressing a press conference in Quetta that condemned yesterdays deadly bombings that killed 80 people.

Commiserating with the mourning families, he put forward three demands.

He asked the army to take over the region and preserve peace and put an end to these killings.

He demanded security forces plan targeted operations on hiding places of suicide bombers and those who are responsible for sowing the seeds for sectarian violence. He demanded the immediate arrest and trial of the culprits involved.

He also blamed the government, saying that it had failed to maintain peace.

He also wanted the government to allow the public to practice self defence while remaining within constitutional limits.

Yesterday, MWM and Hazara Democratic Party (HDP) called for the strike in Quetta and various political and religious parties including Pashtunkhwa Map, Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) backed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom