What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually my SHIA Brothers, it is time to take on these murderous Sunni Extremist Thugs head on and send them to Hell. I say this as a SUNNI who is sick and tired of these "SIPAH e SAHABA" and "LASKAR e JHANGVI" type groups created by Nawaz Sharif and Company.

These Sunni Extremists are ENEMIES of Pakistan and should be exterminated like cockroaches they are.

Yeah Right! PML-N's heart-felt gesture against Shia killings ...
Election season PML-N, ASWJ reach consensus - The Express Tribune Epaper

I am not promoting eye for an eye, Genius.

Just want the law to take charge and punish the guilty.

You are advicing Shias to fight against Sunni extrimists.. What does that leave your country into?? Both sides will start a bloody civil war and more innocents are gonna die because of this..

@KRAIT..yes i have edited my comment...

Last edited by a moderator:
His question

Safriz=As if only shia are killed by Terrorists..Some people are too quick to play victim card...

My answer

Lets count shell we so we can put your arguments to rest

106 hazzaras killed

84 hazzaras killed

Dr and his son in Lahore killed

OK bring up the list of Wahhabi killed in same period by terrorist just remember suicide bombers aren't victims of terrorist they are terrorist Go ahead.

His answer

^^^ Then why bother asking Wahabis and non shia for your protection...? Call your ayatolla or something?
If you really want to go that way...

You sir are a genius

You are advicing Shias to fight against Sunni extrimists.. What does that leave your country into?? Both sides will start a bloody civil war and more innocents are gonna die because of this..

Why don't you mind your own damn business and worry about your own country.

shias should try to get protection from iran....

if this continues, it might become a reality.

neighbouring iran is a shia country.

Why don't you mind your own damn business and worry about your own country.
Well what you are suggesting may come true if Army is not given charge to clean the area. People might snap and pick up the guns.

I think people should support even more to pressurize govt. to deploy the Army.

Did your Interior minister Rehman Malik mind his business about issue of Shahrukh Khan ?

He is not MY Interior Minister, Genius.

and why don't you ask that idiot yourself. I do not speak for that moron.

Look I have no sympathy for Shia-sunni or what ever but facts tells another story ...

Only Shia are being killed after looking at their Identity cards..

BBC News - Pakistan Shias killed in Gilgit sectarian attack

Yup...and Sunni get killed without looking at their ID cards...
The thing is that if some or many shias want to blame it on Wahabi/Salafi/Sunni population of Pakistan,they are wrong.\And thats what they are doing now..Blaming it on Pakistan's majority sect the Non-Shia population..

Shia's are not shoodars of India, Shias are a very big part of Pakistan and calling them a minority is an insult. They are a big part and mostly at very responsible positions in Pakistan be it Army, judiciary, civil security and media. we have seen dozens of Sunni Majid blown away in pieces and no one blamed Shia for it and everyone blamed TTP and other terrorists and no one asked Sunni to leave Pakistan.

Keep your ****** mouth to yourself and don't bring India into your Conversation . And if you wanna comparison i am sure the number of deaths of Shia's in past couple of year will exceed the number of "shoodar's" death in India in the past 65 years .

Next time learn to stay on topic before spewing anything about India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom