What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the only thing that can (highly contested) hold pakistan together is the army? how pathetic

well it is a demand of the SHIA Imam so we have to respect his call! so think before you call it "pathetic" what is pathetic is the indian trolling!

As if only shia are killed by Terrorists..Some people are too quick to play victim card...

One correction: Not only Shia …there is more…Ahmadiya, Hindu, Christian , Sikh , Baluchi, Mohajr, ETC....Ohhh It is long list.

thank you for your concern but please read my post before ranting!!! clearly my point the INDIANS wish to divide us along religious lines!

but actually thank god the opposite is happening

Indians?

Division of country along religious lines and ethnic lines is not entirely new concept in our subcontinent.
The message is, if two brothers cannot live together in a house, better to establish separate homes and develop and educate next generations and live peacefully.

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

this is PURE INSANITY! written by someone who has LOST his mind totally! let's have a look at SHIAS and pakistan:

1) Sitting government of PPP is almost ALL of it shia! example zulfiqar mirza,zardari,kaira,babar awan,faisal raza abadai

So what? The Pakistan Govt. is incompetent but not more than the PA.. If they are not being protected then what claim the state has on them?

2) Shias are almost equal to sunnis in the armed forces!

Still does not justify the killing of Shias.

3) Ashura is given a PUBLIC HOLIDAY in pakistan with forces deployed to protect the shias THIS doesn't happen in many countries infact problably only a couple of muslim countries recently have started to do so!

Agreed, but force is given to protect them means there is a serious threat to them.

4) TTP targets sunnis and shias ALIKE all over pakistan. please check the stats more sunnis have died than shias in sucide bombings!

But here it is the SSP and LeJ and of course how can you compare the numbers of Shia and Sunni dead.. please come up with percentages to support your claim.. (Sunni is majority so attacks by TTP should kill more Sunnis than Shias of course)

Finally i don't know WHY people fail to see the systematic diffrences being created in pakistan by some handful of enemies whose ONLY aim is to divide people along religion.

One religion which is again being divided, this situation is too bad..

Pakistan is not for common people like us, it belongs to military and politicians.

Plz don't mind !

You only corroborates what Indian great military General Sam Mankeshaw said in 1970's,

"Usually Countries have their military ,
But a military has a country called PAKISTAN"

:coffee:

i agree..... pakistan has failed in its existence

Indeed!!Pakistan is facing a bad time but it dosen't mean that Pakistan has failed in its existence.. No one other can be more worried about its situation thn we as a Pakistani's are...

Indians?

Division of country along religious lines and ethnic lines is not entirely new concept in our subcontinent.
The message is, if two brothers cannot live together in a house, better to establish separate homes and develop and educate next generations and live peacefully.

by two brothers you mean kashmiri state and indian state??? i guess you are right develop and educate next generation and seperate the kashmiri state

NOW STOP TROLLING boy and read what i said before!

so the only thing that can (highly contested) hold pakistan together is the army? how pathetic

Even 6 decades were not enough to set up Democracy in Pakistan. People look forward to being ruled by themselves; usually i.e. their elected Representatives. But here we see that there is a clamor for being ruled by the Army; just as the Army has stepped in (uninvited) so many times in the past. Is the Army "elected to do this job"?

Yes; it is simply pathetic.

Indeed!!Pakistan is facing a bad time but it dosen't mean that Pakistan has failed in its existence.. No one other can be more worried about its situation thn we as a Pakistani's are...

what makes one a pakistani? didnt pakistan emerge out of india because of its islamic identity? if there is no islamic unity in pakistan, you dont think the country has failed in its existence? i dont see pakistan getting back its security this decade... only high presence of army can help, but that that is only artificial unity

Pakistan is not for common people like us, it belongs to military and politicians.

Next time pick up your lazy arse..go to polling station and try to vote for the right person...

Most people either dont vote or vote for the wrong person..
Then complain..

You are not happy with civil government..You are not happy with Military rule..

What exactly do you want?

Resident Pakistanis are the most confused humans on the planet..some to the level of insane.

One correction: Not only Shiya …there is more…Ahmadiya, Hindu, Christian , Sikh , Baluchi, Mohajr, ETC....Ohhh It is long list.

You have missed out on the Dalits.....or is that India's internal matter.....well this is Pakistan's internal affair so the Bhartis take a hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom