What's new

Time for India to Take Down Dawood Ibrahim

with most of his businesses in dubai...its highly unlikely tat he is in pakistan
NO. NO
to help the authors with building the entire story he must carry an autograph book of all past and present ISI chiefs.
must reside near ISI offices.
must be video taped talking on the mobile while watching cricket matches
must always wear sunglasses even at night

writer has mistaken INDIA is not USA and hollywood movie is for entertainment only not actual action.

View attachment 148387
what do you do when you finally apprehend the most wanted terrorist in the world, you kill him and hide his body.

nontelevisedtruth.com/2014/04/03/december-2001-fox-news-reports-bin-laden-already-dead/

Yet another conspiracy theory nutcase.

Hey if you are that anal-retentive about proofs etc did you ever question whether your prophet even existed or not. May be it was just a fairy tale weaved by some person some years later. No Hadith, no Quran, no Islam!

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is ? This is the problem with the Islamic world

Ignoring your extremely incoherent grammar, you should note that you made a pure assumption here with zero factual basis. Naturally, like most such assumptions, it is incorrect. No amount of radar coverage can pick up stealth helicopters in the middle of a bunch of mountains. You are delusional if you believe that India or any other 'decent' nation can.

Well. we know you also have an excuse.Stealth helis are much different than the stealth fighters.
US themselves acknowledged thatt they did 'nap to earth' during that mission for extra protection.That means the stealth was not enough .

If they invaded from your eastern border story would be much different.
I know my mistake .But for ignorant like you this is more than enough

Honestly, The US cannot conduct a successful ground operation in any country which has a stable and well disciplined military unless it has explicit and implicit support of the Establishment and Politicians of that country. Otherwise, the potential risk of things getting out of control become exponentially realistic and dangerous.

The US absolutely CAN conduct a successful ground operation in almost any country they want. That is why they are a superpower and the world fears them so much. Real life covert forces does not always mean wearing combat fatigues and sliding down a helicopter. Think about Raymond Davis incident, did anything get out of control? No. It was a meek surrender by Pakistani government. The US dared to send in a Navy SEAL team into Pakistan because they were confident that Pakistan will not intercept them and even if the cover was blown their men will not be harmed. This is also the reason why US sends drones on a regular visit to Pakistan but Pakistan air force has not intercepted or shot down even one drone. The USA is in a fat stronger league than Pakistan.

Ignoring your extremely incoherent grammar, you should note that you made a pure assumption here with zero factual basis. Naturally, like most such assumptions, it is incorrect. No amount of radar coverage can pick up stealth helicopters in the middle of a bunch of mountains. You are delusional if you believe that India or any other 'decent' nation can.

Stealth is just an excuse. For argument's sake let us agree that if Pakistanis could detect the helicopter they could have shot it down - never mind that the complex was located just a few hundred meters from the SSG HQ and the SEAL team was there for nearly forty minutes. But the drones that bomb Pakistan are certainly not stealth. Why is Pakistan not intercepting these drones?

Stealth is just an excuse. For argument's sake let us agree that if Pakistanis could detect the helicopter they could have shot it down - never mind that the complex was located just a few hundred meters from the SSG HQ and the SEAL team was there for nearly forty minutes. But the drones that bomb Pakistan are certainly not stealth. Why is Pakistan not intercepting these drones?

Drones are SUPPORTED by Pak govt and army

writer has mistaken INDIA is not USA and hollywood movie is for entertainment only not actual action.

It can still be tolerated if a Pakistani had made this comment, atleast they are a nuclear power and they have ballistic missiles. But Bangladesh owes its very existence to India. You are not even in the league.

Drones are SUPPORTED by Pak govt and army

I too had made a similar statement in one of my previous comments. Pakistan is housing and supporting the drones that carry out strikes on Pakistani soil and population. Is Pakistan so scared of USA? You brag about how superior ISI is compared to RAW. Do you mean to say that ISI does not have intelligence on groups operating inside Pakistan? I don't know how you will justify the US drone strikes but it is extremely shameful if a foreign country is bombing your people while you sit and watch helplessly. Many Pakistanis are strongly opposed to the drone strikes claiming it is an insult to their sovereignty and also leads to loss of Pakistani lives. Then why is Pak govt. and army supporting drones?

I too had made a similar statement in one of my previous comments. Pakistan is housing and supporting the drones that carry out strikes on Pakistani soil and population. Is Pakistan so scared of USA? You brag about how superior ISI is compared to RAW. Do you mean to say that ISI does not have intelligence on groups operating inside Pakistan? I don't know how you will justify the US drone strikes but it is extremely shameful if a foreign country is bombing your people while you sit and watch helplessly. Many Pakistanis are strongly opposed to the drone strikes claiming it is an insult to their sovereignty and also leads to loss of Pakistani lives. Then why is Pak govt. and army supporting drones?

Drone attacks are conducted through CIA and ISI intelligence.
USA asks for permission before doing drone strikes.

Those who die in drone attacks are terrorist supporters or their families. No sympathies for them.

Who told you that? It was a training center, not a base or HQ or anything of the sort.

Why is Pakistan not intercepting these drones?
Because Pakistan is stuck in some politics, the US technically manages to bypass international law by claiming to kill terrorists. Not to mention that Musharraf actually allowed them to do it in the first place. You are extremely misinformed if you actually believe that the reason Pakistan Army is not shooting the drones down because they can't.

They definitely can, ask your own soldiers if you don't believe me.

Get out of your delusions, Indians. Pakistan may not be the best in the world but come on now, you people are going really overboard with the whole ''India is a superpower and Pakistan is nothing'' BS.

US themselves acknowledged thatt they did 'nap to earth' during that mission for extra protection.That means the stealth was not enough .
That only proves my point about the terrain aiding them in stealth. Where did I say stealth was enough?
Here's what I said:
No amount of radar coverage can pick up stealth helicopters in the middle of a bunch of mountains.

I said it was a major factor, not that it was everything. Stealth Helis coupled with difficult terrain (which allows them to use 'nap to Earth' to their advantage) makes them really difficult to detect.

If they invaded from your eastern border story would be much different.
'Invaded'? Yeah, story would've been much different and the Americans would still be crying their asses off because one of their best units got wiped off like some insects. If they released information about it, that is.

I know my mistake .But for ignorant like you this is more than enough
Oh, so I'm ignorant now? When you resort to calling people names, you automatically lose the argument. And no, it's not 'more than enough' , I brought some logical reasoning based on facts, to which you responded with some Indian media-induced delusional garbage. You're not convincing anyone with it.

Wow, the level of Bull here is too damn high. Typical Indian brainwash.

First of all, these drones are officially intended for counter-insurgency and are thus completely valid under international law. The fact that they kill innocents (collateral damage, as per US) is a different matter.
Pakistan is not 'so scared of USA', but Pakistan Army/Govt. is not delusional like India and Modi. For Pakistan, actual geopolitics is more important than keeping the propaganda-loving sheep happy.
Do you mean to say that ISI does not have intelligence on groups operating inside Pakistan?
How is this supposed to be relevant? The ISI has perfect intelligence on groups operating inside Pakistan, that's where the Americans get their intel from when their drones actually hit anything.

bombing your people
When those people started suicide-bombing marketplaces, they stopped being 'our people'. There is no doubt that innocents get killed but that's just how it is.

Then why is Pak govt. and army supporting drones?
If you had an ounce of understanding as to how modern geopolitics work, you'd understand why. Stop getting your information from Fox News (or whatever equivalent you have) and you'll realize how different things actually are.

It was a meek surrender by Pakistani government.
orly.gif

Surrender to what? Raymond was apprehended and returned to the US in a proper manner. Politics and real life my friend, it's not like freaking Bollywood.

It can still be tolerated if a Pakistani had made this comment, atleast they are a nuclear power and they have ballistic missiles. But Bangladesh owes its very existence to India. You are not even in the league.

Bangladesh owe to India how ?

Back
Top Bottom