What's new

Time for India to pay back !

I am not a member there .
But I do visit that forum .
I have found such crack heads in Bharat Rakshak .
When they have to say Pakistan they say as TSP (Terrorist state of Pakistan) . Frankly speaking that's quite shameful

Well they may be upset at Pakistan's continued fingering in Kashmir and its activities through LeT, JeM in other parts of India as well resulting in deaths of 1000s of innocent Indians and indirectly giving a bad name to Indian Muslims.

Fault is not entirely theirs. Anyway lets leave it here as the topic is getting diverted.

Don't expect much from them Leader - Indian are selfish bastards.I still remember during 2005 earthquake Indians had a special thread on Bharat Rakshak celebrating death toll and praying for increase in it - They still regularly celebrate bomb blasts in Pakistan as well as Earth Quakes in China.I have mentioned many before Indians can be dealt with Danda only - Softness won't work with them - If it was not for our nukes and huge Military we'd like Cuba or Somalia or worse Palestine.That's why i say we should not make a enemy out of United States - Our primary threat is India and will remain so because US might leave the region but India can't and won't.I personally know a Indian whose father was suffering from Cancer back in India and required expensive treatment the Pakistani community gathered and collected a lot of money for his father and we sent to India.Unfortunately his father died and guess what just few years ago i saw his offline messages in yahoo (Sent to GROUP) and he was spreading anti Pakistani bs like don't support Pakistanis abroad and stay away from them etc (during mumbai attacks).

Care to post one example, I have been there, I have found people there even talk with manners, most people post replies starting with sir. I would like to see it to believe it. It is possible that you are twisting the facts.

Some of the Pakistani members here are behaving more than a little funny. This man was convicted of murdering a relative & was sentenced to life in prison. Unknown to many here, the Supreme court of India has held that life imprisonment means imprisonment for life & not for 14 years as was earlier followed. What is now being asked for is a pardon/commutation of the sentence. There is nothing to suggest that Indians were gunning for this man, he was after all incarcerated for the death of his relative in a property dispute. Yeah, people get old & they need help with stuff including going to toilets. That however is not a legal grounds for release. A release can & is being considered on humanitarian grounds & for Pakistani members here to go bonkers over this only shows their residual anti- India hatred.

Gehlot clears Pak prisoner mercy plea | Deccan Chronicle
The Hindu : News / National : Manmohan writes to Chidambaram on Pakistani prisoner
Rajasthan Governor seeks details on Pakistani prisoner Chishty's case - Indian Express
Rajasthan govt supports Chishty's mercy petition - Hindustan Times

Life sentence means 14 years, day and night both counted, this way he should be out in 7 years. Come on how many people stay in jail for so much for a murder.

Life sentence means 14 years, day and night both counted, this way he should be out in 7 years. Come on how many people stay in jail for so much for a murder.

No. Life means life. Till death. Does not mean 14 years. The Supreme court is clear on that. The earlier interpretation of the law was mistakenly used for many years. 14 years is the minimum period required to be served before one can appeal for a commutation. Not the maximum period.

No. Life means life. Till death. Does not mean 14 years. The Supreme court is clear on that. The earlier interpretation of the law was mistakenly used for many years. 14 years is the minimum period required to be served before one can appeal for a commutation. Not the maximum period.

I got what are you are saying.
Life imprisonment means whole life: SC - Express India
But that means we have to change the law, this does not sound right.

Anyway the man ask for pitition because of your age. He was involved in Murder in a group clash and sentenced for that, not because of any anti-India activity. So Hopefully he will get the perdon.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

not true...

Then come to India and fight the case on his behalf.....or hire a good advocate....You are behaving as if all Pakistanis are saints and they dont get involved in any crime....

Anyway the man ask for pitition because of your age. He was involved in Murder in a group clash and sentenced for that, not because of any anti-India activity. So Hopefully he will get the perdon.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Then come to India and fight the case on his behalf.....or hire a good advocate....You are behaving as if all Pakistanis are saints and they dont get involved in any crime....

read the relevant information for a better idea of what this story is about and then formulate your opinion.....

All I can say is I hope it is true that he is guilty. If not it is very sad for all of us indians and pakistanis that any innocent person of any nationality goes through this.

Even if he was guilty, he is too old and has already served too long. Should not there be mercy after 14 years. Strange case this is.

I think he should be left off.. whatever the crime he has done should be condone on humanitarian ground... he should be allowed to live his life on his sarzameen.. let him smell the fragrance of soil of pakistan.. let him bury in the place where his soul reside..

I feel sorry for him.

Even if he was guilty, he is too old and has already served too long. Should not there be mercy after 14 years. Strange case this is.

If the law of the land is that he should not be we cant really argue. Perhaps ask for humanitarian grounds?

Wow.

Then theres no way that Pakistan should even think about releasing that indian terrorist sarabjit singh

regardless, i dont think it wuud ever happen. Even if they bowed down and kissed our feet. Once case has no impact on the other. We have in jail because he's a convicted indian terrorist, not because he's bait.

Back
Top Bottom