What's new

Time for India to pay back !

Patriot is right ive seen tht too and ive seen indians frm PDF abusing Pakistan and praying for such things on indian forums!

Sabrjit is a f...king mass murdering dog hang him/it!

Ansar Burni n other morons shouldnt be allowed to handle the situation like they did in the kashmir sing spy case ... where they let tht fat bastard go to his country and rant abt doing the same crime in Pakistan again...

What are you guys on about! Life imprisonment given by the court would mean 14 years behind the bars which he has already done! So once the formalities are over he will be allowed to go back to Pakistan. Shyte stirring 24x7! :hitwall:

Pak doctor hopes for an early release - India News - IBNLive

yes thats all over the news, yet the governor has not signed, and it is feared that it may take years, that is why the thread title is Time for India to payback *(the favour)

Ansar Burni n other morons shouldnt be allowed to handle the situation like they did in the kashmir sing spy case ... where they let tht fat bastard go to his country and rant abt doing the same crime in Pakistan again...

yes that fat rat proved to be really nasty... ugly minded !

yes thats all over the news, yet the governor has not signed, and it is feared that it may take years, that is why the thread title is Time for India to payback *(the favour)

What was this all about then mate? And the comments that followed.

Dr Chishti whose case was in Indian courts for no less than 20 years was expected to be released...however, unexpectedly he has been sentenced to life prison by the Indian court...

Oh we already do - Remember Mumbai attacks?Barked like a dog but could not bite....

LMAO Just barking like a dog did the job. And made the terrorists run away.
My country - No terrorist attack after 26/11
Your country - Last attack maybe yesterday or day before yesterday? :P

It's pathetic that Salman Khan who killed eight people by driving his land cruiser over them is roaming around free while this man who apparently killed one man in a group clash has to suffer a lot more.If i am not wrong MMS requested his release.What happened to that?

use your brain, I dont want to derail the topic like HBS guy tried...

I used my brain and busted your shyte stirring. Too bad rest of the village people gobbled up the misinformation spread by you.

Don't people get sick of spewing propoganda 24x7:disagree:

It's pathetic that Salman Khan who killed eight people by driving his land cruiser over them is roaming around free while this man who apparently killed one man in a group clash has to suffer a lot more.If i am not wrong MMS requested his release.What happened to that?

lets see, it is at the expense of Governor of Rajisthan, if he signs the release document (as told by his daughter on media), he might be released, but she feared that bureaucracy may take years, until personal interest is taken...

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I used my brain and busted your shyte stirring. Too bad rest of the village people gobbled up the misinformation spread by you.

Don't people get sick of spewing propoganda 24x7:disagree:

great achievement, now back to topic !

Patriot is right ive seen tht too and ive seen indians frm PDF abusing Pakistan and praying for such things on indian forums!

Sabrjit is a f...king mass murdering dog hang him/it!

many guys from your side are also not better, a premium member from your side showed his colours while talking about hindus, a full member talked about ethnic cleansing in another thread, the list is endless and yes who can forget the special rupee news their writers denote indians as third class race, pakistani people spew out whole lot of mud also better keep that in mind too, coming to sarabjeet i lost intrest in him the day his sister wanted india to exchange kasab with him.

Dr Chishti whose case was in Indian courts for no less than 20 years was expected to be released...however, unexpectedly he has been sentenced to life prison by the Indian court...

A Pakistani virologist, was sentenced to life imprisonment in Ajmer after 19 years of trial. The Karachi University professor was arrested on charges of the murder. The murd er allegedly took place during a group clash on the premises of the shrine of sufi saint Khuwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri in Ajmer, Rajasthan on March 14, 1992.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

4-26-2011_445_l.gif

Given the charges you mentioned, even if true it is insane to keep him jail. However this does not happened only because he is Pakistani, it happens to Indians too. We need to change our system.

It is so embarrassing.

Given the charges you mentioned, even if true it is insane to keep him jail. However this does not happened only because he is Pakistani, it happens to Indians too. We need to change our system.

It is so embarrassing.

it is time to do some CBM, and that is not to release the culprits, but ordinary citizens should be spared from it...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

and their cases should be dealt on fast track courts...

it is time to do some CBM, and that is not to release the culprits, but ordinary citizens should be spared from it...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

and their cases should be dealt on fast track courts...

Not sure about truth, but what you mentioned is true, I am very ashamed.

You know what I think, I think both India and Pakistan should do a treaty that they will release even a POW or Spy after 10 years maximum. What is the point of keeping someone in jail beyond that time.

If someone has done really very bad thing, he should get death rest everyone should be released in 10 year max.

Back
Top Bottom