What's new

Time for India to pay back !

Some of the Pakistani members here are behaving more than a little funny. This man was convicted of murdering a relative & was sentenced to life in prison. Unknown to many here, the Supreme court of India has held that life imprisonment means imprisonment for life & not for 14 years as was earlier followed. What is now being asked for is a pardon/commutation of the sentence. There is nothing to suggest that Indians were gunning for this man, he was after all incarcerated for the death of his relative in a property dispute. Yeah, people get old & they need help with stuff including going to toilets. That however is not a legal grounds for release. A release can & is being considered on humanitarian grounds & for Pakistani members here to go bonkers over this only shows their residual anti- India hatred.

Gehlot clears Pak prisoner mercy plea | Deccan Chronicle
The Hindu : News / National : Manmohan writes to Chidambaram on Pakistani prisoner
Rajasthan Governor seeks details on Pakistani prisoner Chishty's case - Indian Express
Rajasthan govt supports Chishty's mercy petition - Hindustan Times

Oh we already do - Remember Mumbai attacks?Barked like a dog but could not bite....

You must have lost the count of attacks that Allah bestowed on Pakistan against that one single attack.. Are you enjoying them as much :)

You must have lost the count of attacks that Allah bestowed on Pakistan against that one single attack.. Are you enjoying them as much :)

Yes, there are attacks on Pakistan but certainly they are own home grown problem not from India...

Oh we already do - Remember Mumbai attacks?Barked like a dog but could not bite....

Because of cost to benefit not in favor. We do that analysis every time. You will not understand beyond you to comprehend.
One the other hand you blame the same on US and India and claim that you guys are macho man the world has ever produced, why not you try leading by example. You will realize how easy it is to say that you have not started the war, how difficult it is for you to do it yourself.

Don't expect much from them Leader - Indian are selfish bastards.I still remember during 2005 earthquake Indians had a special thread on Bharat Rakshak celebrating death toll and praying for increase in it - They still regularly celebrate bomb blasts in Pakistan as well as Earth Quakes in China.I have mentioned many before Indians can be dealt with Danda only - Softness won't work with them
Ah! such hate.
I can give you similar webpages where Pakistanis openly celebrated Mumbai massacre, this mentality exist on both sides of border, the nos. of patients visiting India for medical treatment should suggest we are not that evil.

Yes, there are attacks on Pakistan but certainly they are own home grown problem not from India...

The way I look at it, its Allah's laanat on people who condone terrorist attacks on innocents and feel proud of them. Like you yourself did... And when you breed cancer in your home, you are bound to get terribly sick with the HOME GROWN PROBLEM..

Ah! such hate.
I can give you similar webpages where Pakistanis openly celebrated Mumbai massacre, this mentality exist on both sides of border, the nos. of patients visiting India for medical treatment should suggest we are not that evil.

BS Pakistanis never celebrated mumbai attacks!

And people go to india for cheap medical tourism...

Oh we replied through PNS Mehran ...Dont ya know ? I'm not mentioning BLA and other Balochistan groups. ;)

BTW can you elaborate what you achieved through Mumbai attacks ?

Don't expect much from them Leader - Indian are selfish bastards.I still remember during 2005 earthquake Indians had a special thread on Bharat Rakshak celebrating death toll and praying for increase in it - They still regularly celebrate bomb blasts in Pakistan as well as Earth Quakes in China.I have mentioned many before Indians can be dealt with Danda only - Softness won't work with them - If it was not for our nukes and huge Military we'd like Cuba or Somalia or worse Palestine.That's why i say we should not make a enemy out of United States - Our primary threat is India and will remain so because US might leave the region but India can't and won't.I personally know a Indian whose father was suffering from Cancer back in India and required expensive treatment the Pakistani community gathered and collected a lot of money for his father and we sent to India.Unfortunately his father died and guess what just few years ago i saw his offline messages in yahoo (Sent to GROUP) and he was spreading anti Pakistani bs like don't support Pakistanis abroad and stay away from them etc (during mumbai attacks).

Bharat Rakshak is a known extremist forum .
Now u cant expect some bunch of those retard ppl representing whole of India .

It's just a shame that ppl celebrate deaths of the innocent ppl died in other countries (irrespective if she is our ally or an enemy)
Quite shameful ppl , those ppl have no right to live as a human :angry:

Bharat Rakshak is a known extremist forum .
Now u cant expect some bunch of those retard ppl representing whole of India .

It's just a shame that ppl celebrate deaths of the innocent ppl died in other countries (irrespective if she is our ally or an enemy)
Quite shameful ppl , those ppl have no right to live as a human :angry:

Oh please dont take these bigot's words for granted. BR may be a bit rightist in its views but never indecent enough to celebrate loss of life like he says. I ve been there and I know what Im talking about.

Believing in Karma is not celebrating.

This is not the first time the indians have shown their true colors, I am still surprised that this guy is alive to say the least.
Bloody barbarians, well then again its india we are talking about.

Such type of ppl , i mean falsely accused or really culprits exist in both the countries .
U have many Indian fishermen , spys , etc in u r custody .
Especially the case of Sarabjit Singh .

If he is really a culprit he deserves a punishment

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

BS Pakistanis never celebrated mumbai attacks!

And people go to india for cheap medical tourism...
Ppl come to India for medical treatments coz they dont have such facilities in pakistan , get it ??

Oh please dont take these bigot's words for granted. BR may be a bit rightist in its views but never indecent enough to celebrate loss of life like he says. I ve been there and I know what Im talking about.

Believing in Karma is not celebrating.
I am not a member there .
But I do visit that forum .
I have found such crack heads in Bharat Rakshak .
When they have to say Pakistan they say as TSP (Terrorist state of Pakistan) . Frankly speaking that's quite shameful

Not sure about truth, but what you mentioned is true, I am very ashamed.

You know what I think, I think both India and Pakistan should do a treaty that they will release even a POW or Spy after 10 years maximum. What is the point of keeping someone in jail beyond that time.

If someone has done really very bad thing, he should get death rest everyone should be released in 10 year max.

its a good idea, the murderers should be just treated as murderers, rest if spy's are found in terrorist activities they are not to be treated differently.

rest civilians must be given relaxation, the atmosphere of fear should not be there.... our diplomats dont work properly either, the typical indifferent and ad hoc attitude...

Some of the Pakistani members here are behaving more than a little funny. This man was convicted of murdering a relative & was sentenced to life in prison. Unknown to many here, the Supreme court of India has held that life imprisonment means imprisonment for life & not for 14 years as was earlier followed. What is now being asked for is a pardon/commutation of the sentence. There is nothing to suggest that Indians were gunning for this man, he was after all incarcerated for the death of his relative in a property dispute. Yeah, people get old & they need help with stuff including going to toilets. That however is not a legal grounds for release. A release can & is being considered on humanitarian grounds & for Pakistani members here to go bonkers over this only shows their residual anti- India hatred.

Gehlot clears Pak prisoner mercy plea | Deccan Chronicle
The Hindu : News / National : Manmohan writes to Chidambaram on Pakistani prisoner
Rajasthan Governor seeks details on Pakistani prisoner Chishty's case - Indian Express
Rajasthan govt supports Chishty's mercy petition - Hindustan Times

kindly dont bring false stories...with no reference to support...

Back
Top Bottom