What's new

Time for India to pay back !

Aap khud se ye sawal kyun nahin karte?

Why are Pakistanis pretending that there are no Indians in Pakistani prisons? Yes all the innocent people from both sides should released. But trying to score cheap points and taking moral high ground is just sad.

The Hindu : Opinion / Op-Ed : In diplomatic chess, prisoners are the pawns
nobody is saying that, you just found a stupid link and wanted the discussion to go that way....

they were not accepted by your government as your citizens, what can we do about it ?

Such claim and counter claims can be made from both sides. They have caught red handed? How do you know they are not implicated? Why do you think we should trust your agencies more than ours.
That will be an unending debate.
And that is not even the point of our discussion.

but those who somehow over stay, do they deserve to be arrested for 11 years??

if you have seen the movie Ramchand Pakistani which is true story, it would help you visualize a little bit....

nobody is saying that, you just found a stupid link and wanted the discussion to go that way....

they were not accepted by your government as your citizens, what can we do about it ?

No discussion was whether to release this specific individual, you tried to hijack the thread, questioned in investigation and punishment itself. Also tried to get cheap points.
Now when suddenly people show you the mirror, you dont like that.
Who were not accepted as citizen by India?

Indian terrorist Singh should never be released since he was involved in murdering Pakistani civilians. He should be sentenced to death.

So he didn't get release. Good to hear. I thought Pervez Musharraf released him in the name of friendship.

Mr. singh was born in hindustan and will die in Pakistan...I can assure you that.

Exactly. He isn't going anywhere.:)

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

So he didn't get release. Good to hear. I thought Pervez Musharraf released him in the name of friendship.

That was another guy Kashmir singh.

Poor old man, i feel sorry for him & his family & i pray he return to his loved ones atleast before dying.:cry:

BTW another message for Pakistanis(after Shakeel & Rahat's chapter) who loved to go to India.:hitwall:

This is not the first time the indians have shown their true colors, I am still surprised that this guy is alive to say the least.
Bloody barbarians, well then again its india we are talking about.

LOL funny coming from a .

there is a history of ill treatment towards Pakistanis by Indians, if you never get to know, its your level...
Sir, Lets not get into personal levels.
I assume as an average person with average observational skill, I have seen that MANY hindus are treated very badly in jail. But turns out that it is only because it is jail. (Last time when I read shantaram Jail chapter, lost appetite for 2 days.)
So we can assume 'ill treatment' because of 'being inmate in Jail'
he didnt kill anyone, he was just being dragged into a case, a clash between two groups, he happen to be present there, thats all his fault...witnesses can be bought for 500 rs or more, you know how this goes...
1. Agree witness could be bought for five hundred BUT
I dont think Indian politician are motivated enough to spend 500Rs. from their pocket. I am sure you wouldnt want to disagree. Right ?
2. Also how did you know of his innocence ? Something more obvious and contradictory to eyewitness testimonials ?
I am sure you dont think whatever is printed is solemn truth. Do you ?
3. Also, I believe pakistan and India does have a little faith in judicial system. So may be they did see through everything and decided that he is not even amongst the 'hundred guilty' that are released for lack of concrete evidence ...

Why dont you leave scope for chance that maybe there is no conspiracy and he has done something wrong and the suffering is because of wrongdoing and not because of his cast/creed/nationality..

There is another terrible example 2 men came to visit their loved ones from Occupied Kashmir is 1960's to Baluchistan and 1 of them gone completely blind and the other also sick quiet old men in 80's and cried if they would ever return to OCK. Just gravely sick minded govt on the other side of the border.

This is not the first time the indians have shown their true colors, I am still surprised that this guy is alive to say the least.
Bloody barbarians, well then again its india we are talking about.

Who are the barbarians at the gate?

Guess.

The Muslims killing Muslims.

TTP.

Pakistanis slitting the throat of Pakistanis or making mincemeat of Pakistani flesh outside Mosques, when people go to pray in peace.

So, who are the 'bloody barbarians'?

Choose your words carefully or they backfire on the face!!

I think , there should be a appropriate rule to exchange prisoners who have not committed serious offenses, but even in extreme cases if someone served 20-30 years in prison , and their is doubt in evidence , I think we need to move forward and send ppl home to families.

Of course People like Mr Kassab should not be exempted based on evidence beyond doubt (I have some personal bias due to the dialect Mr Kassab speaks but thats another story)

Stories about this old man , and of course Mr Sarabjit , I think , 5-10 years in prison is sufficient sentence

Ideally prisons need to be closed down

I think this Gentleman is just in bad place in wrong time

Guy who lived in India , went to teach in Pakistan partition happened so his half family was in Pakistan and half in India , he moved to work in Saudia , he helped his Indian relatives get jobs in Saudia

Later some of them lost their jobs , when he was 58 years old , and was planning his retirement when he was visiting India to see his dieing mother - (technically as he is part of generation that saw united India Pakistan) , later in india , around some wedding ceremony , so the young guy who lost his job came to his place , and start beating ppl up , and in the chaos some kid fired a gun (Juvenile) and some how , this man ended up in prison -

Very sad story indeed a guy who lived a honest life , was also working with Haj related projects in Saudia , and then he decided to help some of his indian relatives and in return he got 19 years in prison and now a guilty verdict ....

One of the guys (who was a under age person at that time) claims he was the one who was involved in shooting and , because he was under age - police instead took the older man , as it was easy to frame him
when you have such a doubtful scenario what else can you say but shake your head ....

Shameful

It is also claimed that the old man used to use a walking stick and someone tripped on it which started the argument , again , 58 year old guy with walking stick , and some Mob comes and beats him up because they feel he caused them to lose their jobs ( when he was the one who actually got them all hired)

The old man's statement is that he has no part in anyone losing their jobs (ppl don't realize Saudis fire anyone at will)

19 years - wow.. man 19 years ... in prison ..

Who are the barbarians at the gate?

Guess.

The Muslims killing Muslims.

TTP.

Pakistanis slitting the throat of Pakistanis or making mincemeat of Pakistani flesh outside Mosques, when people go to pray in peace.

So, who are the 'bloody barbarians'?

Choose your words carefully or they backfire on the face!!

have you ever read Quran or Hadith i think not so commenting who is Muslim is not appropriate for you so first ask some one who have good knowledge............. and technically the ttp in pakistan are descendants of Uzbek who were once part of Northern alliance .....at that time they were anti Pakistan and anti pastuns and now their decedents are following their footsteps and basically afghan taliban are pastuns .......not hostile towards pakistan .......... and northern alliance is being exploited by RAW, CIA and MOSSAD...... so we know who the true barbarian are......... we also saw gujrat riot .....and what your peaceful hindus did?....... and what they are doing with maoist?......

Yes.

even though a kaffir I have read the Koran and the Hadith (English versions).

In my family, it was essential to know the religions and not be zealots!

Why deflect since you cannot justify what is happening!

Who says TTP is Uzbek?

Why find silly excuses?

Gujarat riots is one off. And it is between two different religions.

On the other hand, Muslims killing Muslims is a daily affair in Pakistan. One religion and a religion which makes much about Islam and being Muslims and all that!! Check the threads and the posts including your false deflection that TTP is Uzbek.

Though fallacious, yet if they are Uzbeks for discussions sake, are they being tolerated for killing Muslims because they are Muslims?

Funny reason to be tolerated!

Sillier to find excuses by deflecting to other countries and their issues.

Look within. Is it justified that Muslims kill Muslims in a Muslim country itself?

Stop putting blinkers on your eyes.

Have the courage to face reality.

have you ever read Quran or Hadith i think not so commenting who is Muslim is not appropriate for you so first ask some one who have good knowledge............. and technically the ttp in pakistan are descendants of Uzbek who were once part of Northern alliance .....at that time they were anti Pakistan and anti pastuns and now their decedents are following their footsteps and basically afghan taliban are pastuns .......not hostile towards pakistan .......... and northern alliance is being exploited by RAW, CIA and MOSSAD...... so we know who the true barbarian are......... we also saw gujrat riot .....and what your peaceful hindus did?....... and what they are doing with maoist?......

He actually said it! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom