What's new

Tibet issue

Don't reply to trolls. Their starvation negatively affects their IQ. Some are just born to be losers, like against the British, in 1962, now being ruled and fooled by Italian Fascists. Every day they pay bribes and take pride in that their foreign trade is growing as exports to Swiss banks expands every year.

These losers can dream all day of conquering Tibet from us, but the fact remains, if we nuke India, we'd have absolutely no negative consequences.

True.

A bit of Dog, scorpion, Dung beetle, a touch of snake and lizards. apart from other forms of creepy crawlies would do marvellously.

ah yes, Nuke India and nothing will happen?

The Opium War is still on?

Don't reply to trolls. Their starvation negatively affects their IQ. Some are just born to be losers, like against the British, in 1962, now being ruled and fooled by Italian Fascists. Every day they pay bribes and take pride in that their foreign trade is growing as exports to Swiss banks expands every year.

Lol at the hypocrisy - The CPI (Corruption perception Index) of India is 3.3 with China a slightly better 3.5 and these fanbois talk as if China is the world's cleanest state. Link

And this corruption is from the figures released outside. who knows what the real extent is. ? Some estimates put the extent of corruption at about 3% of the GDP. :eek: Link

These losers can dream all day of conquering Tibet from us, but the fact remains, if we nuke India, we'd have absolutely no negative consequences.

And this time LOL at the IQ part.

I don't have the statistics.

However, my point is very straight - the country that can feed its population with whatever its produces, does not have to produce surpluses.

A country that may produce the world highest food grain but cannot feed its population and has to import/ease, is a failure!

A check of any thread will indicate it is the Chinese who go in circles and into total irrelevance and lastly spewing the the details given by the CCP to spread around the world.

They have a name for such an Army - remember?

No need to dodge my question.

I know you will resort to tagging me, which is predictable.

But I am going to ask the same question one more time, is it a fact that "China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India"?

No need to dodge my question.

I know you are will resort to tagging me, which is predictable.

But I am going to ask the same question one more time, is it a fact that "China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India"?

I will confess I do not understand your English.

As far as producing food is concerned, I have answered an umpteen number of times. Apparently my English alludes you.

The logic is simple. Even if one is a granary of the world, it has woefully fallen short that it cannot feed its population from its granary and has to resort to import of food as also lease foreign lands to grow food to feed is teeming hungry millions!

Saw the site of the Chinese food?

It is preferable to starve rather than have dog brains soup, scorpion, dog's liver, lizard's leg, snake, silk worms, cicadas, Dung Beetles, etc etc.

Don't believe it?

Once again, see this site:

Bizarre Food Photos from China-Lizard Legs to Dog Livers - inglislumpy - Zimbio

sir i respect you for what you are..but i don't agree with your opinion.it's their tradition and food habits.besides we feel strange about eating those animals because we don't eat it..if every body in india were eating dog meat and only chinese eat pig..then we will think eating pork meat is dirty and strange..it's just a difference in perceptions.

Lol at the hypocrisy - The CPI (Corruption perception Index) of India is 3.3 with China a slightly better 3.5 and these fanbois talk as if China is the world's cleanest state. Link

And this corruption is from the figures released outside. who knows what the real extent is. ? Some estimates put the extent of corruption at about 3% of the GDP. :eek: Link

And this time LOL at the IQ part.

Do you even know how CPI is measured :cheesy: it's a survey, not a scientific and quantitative measurement of corruption. the criteria of the CPI even changes from year to year.

Instead we can use value of black money in swiss banks as a measurement.

Is India a poor Country- Revelation on Swiss bank accounts | MillionFace

Top five
India—- $1,456 billion
Russia —$ 470 billion
UK ——-$390 billion
Ukraine - $100 billion
China —–$ 96 billion

Even assuming only half of India's money is stolen and all of China's money is stolen we're still 10x less corrupt.

Do you even know how CPI is measured :cheesy: it's a survey, not a scientific and quantitative measurement of corruption. the criteria of the CPI even changes from year to year.

Top five
India—- $1,456 billion
Russia —$ 470 billion
UK ——-$390 billion
Ukraine - $100 billion
China —–$ 96 billion

Even assuming only half of India's money is stolen and all of China's money is stolen we're still 10x less corrupt.

Meh, this just proves that Indians need to take black money out of India to feel safe. Chinese black money is out in the open and no one can do jackshit about it.

I can't believe it that in a pure country where there is the supremacy of the proletariat, there can be black money.

But then in China, one can never know how much, since everything is shrouded in deceit, false statistics and cover ups because of a false sense of prestige!

You are right none can do a jackshit (whatever that means) about China's black money since none would like to touch faeces. be it of Jack or Jill! :)

I will confess I do not understand your English.

As far as producing food is concerned, I have answered an umpteen number of times. Apparently my English alludes you.

My English may not be good or even flawed, but I think I have made my question clear and plain, hence I will not rephrase my question.

Is it a fact that "China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India"?

I will keep on asking this question in the next few days.

Top five
India—- $1,456 billion
Russia —$ 470 billion
UK ——-$390 billion
Ukraine - $100 billion
China —–$ 96 billion

Ahhh I must say the IQ on display is astounding on the least.

TI's survey taken on the ground is not scientific but the figures quoted on a blog and that too about the amount in Swiss banks (whose prime advantage is they don't release who owns how much money) becomes credible to measure corruption.

Amazing. But this is the latest "survey" of TI which puts China not much above, infact very close to India in terms of corruption based on statistics that have been released by the Chinese govt. Who knows what is the full extent of rot in the system. :lol:

各位童鞋,不要理他们其他人的发言。他们只是想转移话题,就等那一个人的回答就行了。

我倒是想看看人的脸皮能有多厚!

Thank you.

It is good that you will ask me every day.

However, I would not like to give any more explanation since English is not your forte and, with due regards to you, I am convinced it is a language that puts you out of depth!

Thank you.

It is good that you will ask me every day.

However, I would not like to give any more explanation since English is not your forte and, with due regards to you, I am convinced it is a language that puts you out of depth!

Is it a fact that "China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India"?

Back
Top Bottom