What's new

Tibet issue

Read the thread, it was an Indian member who first accused China of being unable to feed its own people. :disagree:

Such blatant hypocrisy from the Indian members here.

English, my friend, English. It seems to elude you.

The point was that one could be the granary of the world, but if it still has to import and lease foreign lands to feed its people, then it is worthless a tag to flaunt that one is the granary of the world,

Hey CD, you know what, i was at sir ray's home court yesterday, boy, it was quiet, damn quiet, so i lost interest for even a good chat, but you know what i found out, "sir ray" now got a new weirdo title as "MENTOR", man no wonder its turn into a troll nest there.:lol:

It show how little you know of the world.

Mao's comment on the Chinese and the frog is what this reminds me of.
Of course, things will be quiet now in any forum in India.

World Cup is on!

Learn of the habits of some other countries of the world and not live up to what Mao said!

I hope that clears the air, Tongzhi!

Hey CD, you know what, i was at sir ray's home court yesterday, boy, it was quiet, damn quiet, so i lost interest for even a good chat, but you know what i found out, "sir ray" now got a new weirdo title as "MENTOR", man no wonder its turn into a troll nest there.:lol:

LOL. :D

That site is going down the drain, Ray must be the prime cause.

May be we should start ready to learn how to eat mud for dinner from our upcoming "super power"(poverty):lol: very interesting quote below:

"We think it should go in building people's nutrition levels. You can't have a country which is weak, which is hungry, which is anaemic. How can you have a nation like this?" :oops:
BBC News - Diet of mud and despair in Indian village

I have a few dietary ideas I learnt from the chinese myself, something about fetuses and dogs, do you really want to go down this road? as Tiki pointed out above, Chinese cuisine has interesting ingredients.

You really don't know?

BBC News - More poor in India than Africa

Like the Unicef report says below, India accounts for more than 50% of the world's starvation deaths. Despite only having 15% of the world's population.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

Ahh again as a previous poster pointed out the problem is with your strange comprehension, the link says child deaths while you comprehend it as worlds deaths.

Also, if you dont have a reply to feeding 130 million of your own poor people and in turn call people hypocrites, you could let me know I'll drop the matter as a courtesy.

LOL. :D

That site is going down the drain, Ray must be the prime cause.

You can keep your personal attack on me, it does not matter.

You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.

Of course, you have no clue of cricket, do you?

World Cup is a big deal in India and all are watching it on TV.

That is more exciting than humouring some Chinese who have no idea of what's up except what the CCP has told them to spew.

It may also be stated that HK may pretend it has a democratic system, but the Mainland stranglehold cannot be denied.

It show how little you know of the world.

Mao's comment on the Chinese and the frog is what this reminds me of.
Of course, things will be quiet now in any forum in India.

World Cup is on!

Learn of the habits of some other countries of the world and not live up to what Mao said!

I hope that clears the air, Tongzhi!

Hey, stop quoting my post, i was talking about "sir ray" and his troll nest, none of your business if you are not "sir ray", so get lost please DN. :wave:

You could let me know I'll drop the matter as a courtesy.

You know as well as I do, that your fellow Indian countryman started this entire issue.

You guys have nothing but hypocrisy to offer.

You can talk about the debunked "urban legend" of eating fetuses, or the real issue of dogs. Go ahead, I don't expect anything else from you guys. :wave:

Hey, stop quoting my post, i was talking about "sir ray" and his troll nest, none of your business if you are not "sir ray", so get lost please DN. :wave:

Your post are the most humorous one this side of Suez.

Almost a circus.

Nice to have entertainment and so helping you on your way to be the forum clown, like what they call in the US - the class clown!

You know as well as I do, that your fellow Indian countryman started this entire issue.

You can talk about the debunked "urban legend" of eating fetuses, or the real issue of dogs. Go ahead, I don't expect anything else from you guys. :wave:

Hypocrisy one feels, because English is a difficult language to understand for some.

No urban legend - apart from books, one can see Zimmern's show Bizarre Food on TLC.

Oh dear, just once more for courtesies sake-

hyp·o·crite - a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess ( Dictionary )

Good ol Chinese - "You Indians has so many hungry people" (Actual no: ~200 Million)
Act of hypocrisy - China has 130 million hungry people.

Back
Top Bottom