What's new

Tibet issue

Yes I am keen to know more of China.

I have close Chinese relatives too!

I understand the Chinese as the next man Jack.

As far as facts and logic, I have given authoritative links and not Wikipedia and none have debunked any of the facts.

Sadly, all I have experienced is jibes and irrelevance like Sancho Panza and that too totally wrong in facts.

The problem is that you don't sincerely want to understand China.

In the other thread, you have read about Hanyu, Zhongwen, traditional characters and simplified characters. Yet you were unable to apply that knowledge, due to a lack of understanding.

You simply tried to twist it into some conspiracy theory, devoid of all facts. Every Chinese member who read your theory on "simplified Chinese", thought it was both hilarious and ridiculous.

And this is really all the justification we need, when an Indian asks us this question. :D

Does defeat the purpose of a forum - but again, if the Chinese think of a forum as a place where people conform to wrong state beliefs drilled into their systems, then we can merely hope that a few generations down - the Chinese people will be brave enough to discuss the pitfalls of their own country and its illegal occupation of Tibet.

Does defeat the purpose of a forum - but again, if the Chinese think of a forum as a place where people conform to wrong state beliefs drilled into their systems, then we can merely hope that a few generations down - the Chinese people will be brave enough to discuss the pitfalls of their own country and its illegal occupation of Tibet.

Yep since India is going to be the next superpower police you guys should arrest us. Don't worry we won't fight back.;)

To Chinese people, 1962 was nothing. Never happened. Just a note in the historybooks.

But to Indians, it is deep national shame, and to this day they are scarred by dual humiliations:

One, being enslaved for 200 years by 5000 British against 200 million Indians.

Two, losing horribly in a war to a country they regarded as their inferior.

Their current shouting is simply angry rantings at their deep helplessness in the face of being looted by the gangster regime established by German Nazis and ruled by oligarchs and Italian Fascists.

In the other thread, you have read about Hanyu, Zhongwen, traditional characters and simplified characters. Yet you were unable to apply that knowledge, due to a lack of understanding.

You simply tried to twist it into some conspiracy theory, devoid of all facts.

I am keen to learn of China.

But then I am not keen to hear propaganda and falsehood that is convenient.

The issue is assimilation has taken place. What's wrong in that? Why should one go hard and crank falsehood.

Here we have the attitude on this same forum = Tibetan were kicked out - from Tibet and out of their homeland. That raises more questions that answers. Maybe this is the way how assimilation took place.

There is no conspiracy. It is history.

Don't use words that does not is not in context.

What conspiracy is history and that too gleaned from Chinese sources and then analysed?

You simply tried to twist it into some conspiracy theory, devoid of all facts.

I asked the "China Hand" for a few characters with "animal radicals" that he brandished about ... and all I got in return was some 2nd rate British poet ... and JFK.

But I was having a little "fun" ... but then some of them like Mr. Tan took it so seriously and personally.

Who cares what Tiki Tiki's intention was? We could have had some "fun" and even learned a thing or two.

Now it's ruined.

Yep since India is going to be the next superpower police you guys should arrest us. Don't worry we won't fight back.;)

We are the land of Gandhi, Buddha and Ashoka - don't worry - we are not the moral police. Also, coming from a democratic setup we don't arrest people if we don't agree on facts - in our system - you are free to hold and air your facts. So don't fret.

We are the land of Gandhi, Buddha and Ashoka - don't worry - we are not the moral police. Also, coming from a democratic setup we don't arrest people if we don't agree on facts - in our system - you are free to hold and air your facts. So don't fret.

So basically all talk and no action.

Anyway will return.

Off to have some Chinese food with the family - my favourite food, hardly any oil and very light.

I learn from Chinese students in my city that the Chinese food served here is not Chinese, but Indianised Chinese and they just cannot eat it!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom