What's new

Tibet issue

It is a shame - when they can't back up their thoughts and ideas with facts, they resort to name calling. But am glad some Chinese members are trying to rein him in.

Frustration is a very debasing aspect of a human being.

One should forgive since those who are frustrated have lost their sense of balance.

Why can't you just act more like a classy gentleman like your fellow countryman Joe Shearer?

Did all the Chinese people owe you money or something?

Why so desperately try to make all Chinese people look bad?

This guy Ray is more obsessed with China than anything else, I have rarely seen him posting in any thread that relates to Indian issues. Same in his previous incarnation.

I think he is trying to be a "China watcher" but he keeps making the most fundamental errors, in both fact and logic, so I don't think he will be successful in his attempt.

In fact, he seems to understand less about China, than even an average Indian. Knowledge is not understanding.

Look Ray. Maybe people in Defence Forum of India agree with you every time you make a comment.

On here you are no more then a unpleasant surprise on peoples shoes.

I am not too sure that I have understood your English.

Unpleasant surprise?

Unpleasant to you?

You are Mr PDF?

Hell I wish someone would ban me so I don't have to don't hear their rambling.

Easy way out is to stop visiting this thread.

Why do you want someone to soil his hands.

You should have the guts and morality to do it yourself or are you trained to respond and be dependant only on diktats of authorities?

Because of Macaulay, see how easy it is for Indians to blend into the world society!

Yeah, blend on ... I am myself a fan of his Lordship, too. Macaulay is a "blessing in disguise" to his children - I said this much myself previously.

To tell you the truth, continue the good work by the good Lord, please.

It makes the world safer.

The countries who didn't get the "education" were always more dangerous and "feisty", like Germany, Russia, Japan, or Turkey.

The Raj is good at teaching manners. I concur.

This guy Ray is more obsessed with China than anything else, I have rarely seen him posting in any thread that relates to Indian issues. Same in his previous incarnation.

I think he is trying to be a "China watcher" but he keeps making the most fundamental errors, in both fact and logic, so I don't think he will be successful in his attempt.

In fact, he seems to understand less about China, than even an average Indian. Knowledge is not understanding.

Yes I am keen to know more of China.

I have close Chinese relatives too!

I understand the Chinese as the next man Jack.

As far as facts and logic, I have given authoritative links and not Wikipedia and none have debunked any of the facts.

Sadly, all I have experienced is jibes and irrelevance like Sancho Panza and that too totally wrong in facts.

Back
Top Bottom