What's new

Tibet issue

Indians can keep up their "lip service" regarding tibet issue, but the reality is tibet will be part of China whether you like it or not,
its "undisputed" not like a shameless country "illegally" occupying Kashmir with a brutal force of 700000.
Personally, i wish China should show more support to people of IOK. Wonder why the international community turn a blind eye on this issue.
FREE INDIAN ILLEGAL OCCUPYING KASHMIR.
:tdown:

if international human rights are put under consideration,u ppl will surely be under consideration with india .
we have same issues.it doesnt matter whether its disputed or not.
and u ppl can continue to support to pakistan or independence on kashmir,u cant do even iota:D
this is wat i can answer u regarding to ur first part
----
the thing which is much needed is to take back tibetans from india and to settlement with them at which both parties can agree,otherwise its going to haunt u in future surely,same goes with ind-pak on kashmir issue,some settlement is needed also there on kashmir.
fake ego doesnt give anything..

You are a persistent in drumming falsehood and attempting to deceive all on things that are not true, but a contrived thought aimed at disinformation and pulling wool.

All deception in the course of life is indeed nothing else but a lie reduced to practice, and falsehood passing from words into things.
Robert Southey

Check the sites I gave.

They are not Wkipedia.

Olsen is hardly Wikipedia and neither is that chromosome one!

I do hope you can read the syllables that indicate the links.

Also remember the way you all are at it one is reminded of President Kennedy

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
John F. Kennedy

Let it go, people. This thread has outlived its usefulness.

Who is this Robert Southey? I am afraid us peasants/shudra were not schooled by Lord Macaulay's excellent poets ... we got opium ... remember?

Now JFK, Gandhi, Obama ... that's more like it. At least it's not Hitler and Stalingrad anymore ... Whewwww

Hey, bro, do not fall for his trap, he's been doing this for a few yrs here, provoke and report, it ain't worth it. A lot of people knew what "sir ray" is make of.:china:

China also didn't kick Tibetans out. If that were the case then why are there over 5 million Tibetans in Tibet? Total Tibetan population is around 5.4 million.

Some followers of the Dalai Lama fled to India after their failed attempt to overthrow the CCP (lol). You can't say they were kicked out if they left themselves, don't matter the circumstances.

Your fellow countryman tanlixiang stated that the Tibetans were kicked out - I asked for sources which he is yet to provide. Thanks for your reply.

But then that is the Chinese way when they are devoid of facts - deflect, obfuscate and go tangential and be irrelevant.

Sancho Panza et al!

Why can't you just act more like a classy gentleman like your fellow countryman Joe Shearer?

Did all the Chinese people owe you money or something?

Why so desperately try to make all Chinese people look bad?

Your fellow countryman tanlixiang stated that the Tibetans were kicked out - I asked for sources which he is yet to provide. Thanks for your reply.

Yeah we made the Tibetans living in India leave China. Which is what you were talking about.

Delightful language!

A life of frustration is inevitable for any person whose main enjoyment is winning by purveying falsehood as truth and being caught out!

It is a shame - when they can't back up their thoughts and ideas with facts, they resort to name calling. But am glad some Chinese members are trying to rein him in.

But can we hold them accountable for their stance? Their societal and governmental structure makes them conform to the official line of thought. It's like the movie - The Matrix - if people are happy, it is doesn't matter to them if they live in a make-believe world.
And it is like Jeremy Bentham's panopticon.All modern countries have this type of mind controlling method including India I think.

Let it go, people. This thread has outlived its usefulness.

Who is this Robert Southey? I am afraid us y#ll0w tr@sh are not schooled by Lord Macaulay's excellent teachers ... we only got opium ... remember?

Now JFK, Gandhi, Obama ... that's more like it. At least it's not Hitler and Stalingrad anymore ... Whewwww

Because of Macaulay, see how easy it is for Indians to blend into the world society!

It is a shame - when they can't back up their thoughts and ideas with facts, they resort to name calling. But am glad some Chinese members are trying to rein him in.

I only call it as it is. Other members have been far too kind to you two.

Back
Top Bottom