What's new

Tibet issue

We really only care about the 5.4 million Tibetans already living in China.

poor trolling..........
and those living outside china are aliens........
next time i would prefer to see change in ur hypocrisy on kashmir issue..
--------
last day i think u were claiming that,china is not an exception,every power do crimes:azn:

poor trolling..........
and those living outside china are aliens........
next time i would prefer to see change in ur hypocrisy on kashmir issue..
--------
last day i think u were claiming that,china is not an exception,every power do crimes:azn:

You are mixing people up here. And yes people outside China like me are aliens. China doesn't allow duel citizenships and I really don't care about Kashmir.

then dont cry if some non asian countries exploit them....
anyway,can see ur hypocrisy in this post and regarding to non chinese threads

Go ahead. Exploit them all you want. You need to figure out how to tell people apart though.

Then when to expel them?

hello tractor:D,
i really like ur avatar:D:D
-----
u need to think abt them,ur govt shud consult with them and make mutual trust b/w both parties.
everything have a soln,i m sure they wont demand freedom

u will remain dellusional as u were before.
1)regarding to 1962--
we accept the fault of our PM at that time,his policies ruined us not the powerful china.
if u r not sending force to help the soldiers there then wat u can do??
2)u can look at other countries which were ruled by brits...there are 70 cwg nations:D
and if i say abt japanese did to u,then u must be ashamed........

lolzzzz at ur last point..
i last time self voted for congress due to their policies which i felt better for nation,anyway u wont understand this:azn:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

i think so but we shud collect more evidence:D

Japan? Not comparable. We killed 1 million Jap anese during the war accounting for half their casualties, India got ruled and fooled by 5000 British playing Indians against each other. Also, we won the war and it only lasted 8 years, Britain owned India for 200 years.

Also, it is a fact that Bose was a German Nazi, Gandhi hated blacks, India has more billionaires than China and Japan yet has 1/5 the GDP, and Sonia Gandhi is Italian.

Japan? Not comparable. We killed 1 million Jap anese during the war accounting for half their casualties, India got ruled and fooled by 5000 British playing Indians against each other. Also, we won the war and it only lasted 8 years, Britain owned India for 200 years.

Also, it is a fact that Bose was a German Nazi, Gandhi hated blacks, India has more billionaires than China and Japan yet has 1/5 the GDP, and Sonia Gandhi is Italian.

i cant satisfy u more..
simple answer is..
there was no india before 1947.
different states are ruled by different kings of their respective states.brits used them but this is the success of our leaders to some extent that they designed these separate states or countries into a single state known as india.
you can see the map with differentp arts
langindmap.jpg

so ur troll needs some history books reading regarding to india.
before 1947 there was no india....
and regarding to sonia gandhi,she married to indian and have indian citizenship......
and last time i self voted for congress not for soniya which u r dragging here

No they didn't justify it at all. In fact they don't even admit it happened.

Thats real class all right. We should have done the same thing according to you.

I think that the Japanese understood the Chinese

They realised that it would be an exercise in futility.

The problem is that you don't sincerely want to understand China.

In the other thread, you have read about Hanyu, Zhongwen, traditional characters and simplified characters. Yet you were unable to apply that knowledge, due to a lack of understanding.

You simply tried to twist it into some conspiracy theory, devoid of all facts. Every Chinese member who read your theory on "simplified Chinese", thought it was both hilarious and ridiculous.

There is no conspiracy theory.

I gave no theory on 'simplified' Chinese, I merely said that it was mooted in 1909 (can't remember the exact date, but it was the CCP which implemented it with vigour).

Yep since India is going to be the next superpower police you guys should arrest us. Don't worry we won't fight back.;)

No Indian is no way in any run to become a superpower.

India is not like China where any Tom, Dick and Harry or tanlixiang can be locked up just because he has expressed his view. Liu Xiaobo can be locked up in China, but not in India. Many Indian Liu are running wild and nothing is being done.

To Chinese people, 1962 was nothing. Never happened. Just a note in the historybooks.

But to Indians, it is deep national shame, and to this day they are scarred by dual humiliations:

One, being enslaved for 200 years by 5000 British against 200 million Indians.

Two, losing horribly in a war to a country they regarded as their inferior.

Their current shouting is simply angry rantings at their deep helplessness in the face of being looted by the gangster regime established by German Nazis and ruled by oligarchs and Italian Fascists.

1962 is another date in Indian history.

No National Shame as the Chinese have their 100 years of National Shame and which is propagated by the Chinese Govt itself!!

India has been conquered by the Mughul and the British. It is part of our history. Can't tell lies or doctor history as it is done in China to wipe away issues of history that are damning and shameful.

We have broad shoulders to take the thick with the thin
Superimposing Chinese mentality will not change history or the situation.

I asked the "China Hand" for a few characters
with "animal radicals" that he brandished about ... and all I got in return was some 2nd rate British poet ... and JFK.

But I was having a little "fun" ... but then some of them like Mr. Tan took it so seriously and personally.

Who cares what Tiki Tiki's intention was? We could have had some "fun" and even learned a thing or two.

Now it's ruined.

What did you ask that you did not understand from my post?

The animal radical and the characters are not character. It is people. But then in China, I presume, people as such does not matter.

Back
Top Bottom