What's new

Tibet issue

Both Northern Chinese and Southern Chinese share the same Y-DNA, which is Pro-Sinic. Both only have different local mt-DNA because expanding Sinic men marry with many local women.

This is quite possible ... although I am not aware of any "definitive studies" myself.

Actually, I would hazard to guess probably the same in India (North to South) - to some extent, but the "assimilation" is likely less pronounced.

This is quite possible ... although I am not aware of any "definitive studies" myself.

Actually, I would hazard to guess probably the same in India (North to South) - to some extent, but the "assimilation" is likely less pronounced.

India is quite different, Northern Indians have high percentage of Aryan Y-DNA and Southern Indians are much more Dravidian.

The Chinese people are much more homogeneous than the Indian people in the father bloodline, but both group of people were mixed in the mother bloodline.

Ancient China has to do that.
Now Chinese people do not do that.

Actually speaking of "humiliation" as a method of "pacification", rather than "assimilation" (I suppose) - according to Mr. Tiki, the "North Indians" - in terms of what did to South Indians, make the northern Hans look like boy scouts ...

But that's a highly inconvenient can of worm, but open knowledge nevertheless.

India is quite different, Northern Indians have high percentage of Aryan Y-DNA and Southern Indians are much more Dravidian.

The Chinese people are much more homogeneous than the Indian people in the father bloodline, but both group of people were mixed in the mother bloodline.

You might invite someone armed with the newest and greatest "DNA-studies" to show that you are just sowing discord ... :coffee:

This whole thread has been this old man trying to convince a group of Chinese people that they are genetically evil and that they are racists because of their ancestry. Does anyone else see the irony here?

Actually speaking of "humiliation" as a method of "pacification", rather than "assimilation" (I suppose), the "North Indians" - in terms of what did to South Indians, make the northern Hans look like boy scouts ...

Ahem...

What did the North Indians do to the South Indians exactly?

This whole thread has been this old man trying to convince a group of Chinese people that they are genetically evil and that they are racists because of their ancestry. Does anyone else see the irony here?

I know. But rare is the opportunity that I actually have a bit of time to entertain him.

Probably more "Persian" than anything else is my guess ...

The effect of Persian was felt all over India after the Mughal conquests.

The legal and court language was in Farsi or Persian.

It is a very beautiful language.

I would be delighted to be educated by you on both the Chinese and the Indians.

Having said that, I believe that the PRC mishandled Tibet ... particularly since Mao brought Cultural Revolution there. In fact a "Vatican-in-Lhasa" is not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

BTW, we all know that India's North East is not that stable. Ethnically, culturally, and linguistically.

But there is no need to add to the "instability".

I believe in peace and good will to men. I don't particularly look forward to the "end time", despite being an evangelical.

You know what, the Manchus self willingly take Chinese instead of their own mother tone within no more than 50 years after a similar conquest. You can't blame that to 'Han arrogance'.

Actually speaking of "humiliation" as a method of "pacification", rather than "assimilation" (I suppose) - according to Mr. Tiki, the "North Indians" - in terms of what did to South Indians, make the northern Hans look like boy scouts ...

But that's a highly inconvenient can of worm, but open knowledge nevertheless.

You might invite someone armed with the newest and greatest "DNA-studies" to show that you are just sowing discord ... :coffee:

These are the well-known facts among the anthropology websites.

I'm serious, enlighten me.

I am not being snarky ... maybe a little short alright.

But how am I going to "enlighten you" about things relayed to me as "personal communications"? Where do you think I heard the word "Dravidian" from? Not from Google I tell you ...

You have internet, books, history, and people around you. Really, if you wish to be "enlightened", you will find sources, particularly given where you are.

And we have Sikhs, Tamils, Punjabis, Bengalis, Fujianese, Cantonese, and even Tibetans here in Canada ...

Having said that, I believe that the PRC mishandled Tibet ... particularly since Mao brought Cultural Revolution there. In fact a "Vatican-in-Lhasa" is not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Because the cultural revolution was so fun for the rest of China? If my grandpa was still around, he'd have something to say about this.

Back
Top Bottom