What's new

Tibet 'Chinese issue' says Dalai

As a complete Neutral cool as a cucumber person! I have to say, no one in the whole world can beat China and the Chinese at being patient!

:china:

Just for this reason, the Chinese have averted many wars, multitudes of destruction laden mishaps and so on.

thumb up to them for such a good policy :tup: :china:

:) And still they managed to blow yankees' top

Jana, I always wanted to ask you this: That baby picture, is she your daughter? She's extremely cute! Want to squeeze her cheeks every time! :smitten:

:lol: i myself am a young girl not married. And we dont have any tradition to have kids without marriage :P

The baby is from NWFP and a real beautiful lil kid.

I like this policy of patience by China.

This is a suprise, welcome back Jana, I thought you were banned?. How did you manage to get back into the game? :)

The reason why I ask is because I want to know whether I could come back too if I get banned :). (just joking Neo).

This is a suprise, welcome back Jana, I thought you were banned?. How did you manage to get back into the game? :)

The reason why I ask is because I want to know whether I could come back too if I get banned :). (just joking Neo).

:) thanks.

Man proposes God disposes. Deposes

well if someone bans you beacuse he has some personal grudge against you then hmm yeh you can also come back.

…just let’s have a critical thinking

"Critical"????? naaah lets start with "wishful" !
"Critical" would be the Secessionist Movement of Balochistan! and haven't we spoken so much about Bangladesh already?

That will cause huge refugee problems. And those refugees are of low quality, unlike those from East Europe.....Having above said, discriminated “mongoloids” should be allowed to manage their own life, culture and tradition
Poor people are "LOW QUALITY" but “mongoloids” are discriminated? wow!!!!! whats low quality is your post!!!!

With things rightly done, there is a glorious future for the Indians: with the wisdom of Indians, deposit of thousands of years of civilization and support of the resources now available in material and mentality, India/Indias will surely reach unprecedented achievements in modern/future human history in both literacy, nutrition, science, technology, religion, democracy,…, etc. India/Indias will be the destination for education or training on all or many these fields by the people all over the world including the Americans and Europeans, not to mention the Chinese. Being a number one (or two) country on the topic of illiteracy and starvation can only be found in a molded smelly book of ancient history in a neglected corner of World Museum of Great India(s).
:lol::lol::lol: Thanks!!! last I heard we were not doing badly as a nation, like any other, we have our problems but we also have made strides that the world talks about. So what exactly are you talking about????

15th dalai will be selected in china,he will only give service to Tibetans instead of being india and US's tool

that how it should be done according to Tibetan tradition(choose in Tibet and such) but the current DL has said he may be the LAST dalai lama also there is precedence for the authority in china choosing the Dalia lama, it happened in the Qing Dynasty and was accepted by Tibetans but of course the DL says its a meaningless

Again this Hindu Fanatic is using some random posting on an OPEN FORUM as representing ALL OF CHINESE PEOPLE. As people here are knowledgeable of Bharat's terrorist activities in Balochistan, LTTE, BD, Kashmir and DL in Tibet --- it would only be natural if someone thought "what if we did the same to them?!" :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Now, a fractured Bharat will only result in suffering for the people and tens of millions of Indian Refugees flooding into neighboring countries. Not to mention the danger of nuclear weapons going into the hands of local warloards and religious fanatics or sold overseas. :angel:

So again Muslim Fanatic. - Anyway else to take care of words. If you mean open forum, then its open for all. Yes, people are more knowledgeable about terrorist activities caused by ISI in India. Ho! Thanks about telling that your nuclear peoples are going to LeT, or Jaise E Mohammad.

Looks you are still kid. :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom