What's new

Thunder Shatters enemy's Blunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yay::sarcastic::yay:

Keep making Thunders , this is the most hilarious stuff I have heard can someone post link to the origional "speculation thread on other board" might like to read some fancy Indian analyst debating

Really top stuff , Indians and their imagination

Last edited:
I think the runway had camber. it is highest at the centre and falls away at the edges for drainage. The plane near the camera has the shadow towards the gamer. the plane on the far side has it shadow angeled away from the camera

For some dubious reasons, the Indian defense forums have been persistent with officials even propagating that the JF-17 can't take off or land in formations, which is a huge handicap considering they can't get airborne in multiple numbers which is key in wartime as they think that until one JF-17 takes off other has to be on hold for a few seconds too like something we witness with the SU-30. For the now, I don't have the clearance to post the video, however I'm posting some screen shots to put the juveniles minds to rest.

View attachment 392043

View attachment 392044

View attachment 392045

View attachment 392046

View attachment 392047

Now they will put claim that it is photoshop and reason will be one Tyre color is different then others and Tyre pressure didn't look same :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why the shadow is missing for the second plane ???

View attachment 392114 View attachment 392115 View attachment 392116

is it just the camera angle ??

or . . . @Roybot :azn::azn::azn:
Congrats your are the first one i was talk about:cheers:

You two obviously represent the real psyche one often comes across on the Indian forum, i was under the impression that being on a civilized forum would have enhanced and enlightened your dark mindset.....but obviously no joy.....even a half blind person can see the shadow which is half on the runway and half on the green....but then you can't explain sunrise to a blind person.....as i said, i have the video at my disposal and as soon as i get the clearance, then i will make sure to nail any frivolous mind.

screenshot-198-png.392115

Windy next time please don't post JF17 pictures and only shadow is enough for them to identify which fighter they are? you know they are experts in ...................................... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if the sun is behind and to the left the shadow of the 2nd aircraft will be on the grass and therefore not reflected...pretty obvious.
But you are not expert, they are

It is the camera angle.
No my friend its Indian angle.

Who cares about what Indians think and honestly we don't need to prove anything to anyone. Regarding the posted pics, from their angel it look like they are about to land not take off, but I may be looking at it wrongly.

For some dubious reasons, the Indian defense forums have been persistent with officials even propagating that the JF-17 can't take off or land in formations, which is a huge handicap considering they can't get airborne in multiple numbers which is key in wartime as they think that until one JF-17 takes off other has to be on hold for a few seconds too like something we witness with the SU-30. For the now, I don't have the clearance to post the video, however I'm posting some screen shots to put the juveniles minds to rest.

View attachment 392043

View attachment 392044

View attachment 392045

View attachment 392046

View attachment 392047

Yaar, you people won't let Indians Basque in their fake shoopah powah wet dreams and burst their bubbles. Not cool.
Just admit India is shooperiah powah who can attack destroy , conquer, vaporize , enslave Pakistan anytime but are not doing it because they respect all the cows and buffalos living in Pakistan.

Now they will put claim that it is photoshop and reason will be one Tyre color is different then others and Tyre pressure didn't look same :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats your are the first one i was talk about:cheers:

Windy next time please don't post JF17 pictures and only shadow is enough for them to identify which fighter they are? you know they are experts in ...................................... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But you are not expert, they are

No my friend its Indian angle.

yes they are experts because they are Indians LOOOOOL

why the shadow is missing for the second plane ???

View attachment 392114

Genius, the shadow is there, but it would be more visible for this plane if you stood on the opposite side. This referred to as an "optical illusion" as you can see something much more clearly and the other one not so much so due to a camera's angle, sun's direction and object's height.

PAK and their JF 17 lol , isn't the same Plane dropping the Dumb bomb in exercise and some Sr. PAK member (Windi) claimed it LBG's lol , PPL have height of imaginations when come to JF-17 and build stories to boost their moral.

Modern war doctrine rule 101: Never discount your enemy's capability, specially when he's proven to you multiple times they can come up with advance weapons.

Modern war doctrine rule 102: Never let the rule 101 become a reality. As it would hurt you at the end.

Modern war doctrine rule 103: If you didn't pay attention to the rule # 101 and 102, your losses will be much beyond your imagination, including the end-results which won't favor you!

PAK and their JF 17 lol , isn't the same Plane dropping the Dumb bomb in exercise and some Sr. PAK member (Windi) claimed it LBG's lol , PPL have height of imaginations when come to JF-17 and build stories to boost their moral.

Five operations sqadrons vs how many world beater Tejas that IAF and Indian
Navy doesn't want

Funny thing is idiots Indians on the internet say it's a world beater. Their armed forces say it's crap. But of course the armed forces don't know anything and the smart asses on the net are the real experts

Genius, the shadow is there, but it would be more visible for this plane if you stood on the opposite side. This referred to as an "optical illusion" as you can see something much more clearly and the other one not so much so due to a camera's angle, sun's direction and object's height.

Modern war doctrine rule 101: Never discount your enemy's capability, specially when he's proven to you multiple times they can come up with advance weapons.

Modern war doctrine rule 102: Never let the rule 101 become a reality. As it would hurt you at the end.

Modern war doctrine rule 103: If you didn't pay attention to the rule # 101 and 102, your losses will be much beyond your imagination, including the end-results which won't favor you!
you guys no doubt are very dominant in defence forums , defense talks , etc. In India unless the civil admin fails badly in handling its duties like in a natural disaster or riot or something, we hardly get any info on our army.
lots of videos on youtube of indepth Pakistani discussions on strategy , defense, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom