What's new

Thunder Shatters enemy's Blunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAK and their JF 17 lol , isn't the same Plane dropping the Dumb bomb in exercise and some Sr. PAK member (Windi) claimed it LBG's lol , PPL have height of imaginations when come to JF-17 and build stories to boost their moral.
You mean these operational Armaments
  • 6 - PL-7 AAM
  • 6 - PL-10 AAMs
  • ASMs, bombs
  • Air to sea missiles
  • MAR-1 – Anti Radiation Missile
  • C-802AK – Multirole Attack Cruise Missile
  • Ra’ad – Stealth Stand off Cruise Missile (Nuclear Capable)
  • CM-400AKG – Hypersonic Carrier Killer
  • CBU-100 – Anti Armor Cluster Bombs
  • GBU-10/12 – LT-2 – Laser Guided Smart Munitions
  • LS-6 – GPS Guided Direct Attack Munitions.
  • Hafr-4 – Anti Runway Bomb
  • Hafr-2 – Electro Optical Guided Glide Bomb
  • LS-Series – Satellite Guided Glide Munitions
  • Takbir Satellite Guided Stand off Munition
  • General purpose bombs
  • Training bombs Air-to-Air
  • 70-100 Km range beyond visual range active missiles
  • SD-10A – Beyond Visual Range Air to Air Missile
  • Highly agile Imaging infrared short range missiles

PAK and their JF 17 lol , isn't the same Plane dropping the Dumb bomb in exercise and some Sr. PAK member (Windi) claimed it LBG's lol , PPL have height of imaginations when come to JF-17 and build stories to boost their moral.
LBG?
I guess you mean LGB as i am not aware of any LBG!
Or may be you missed the last "T" of your group? o_O

Anyway, i do not need to share the complete list of inducted armament with JF17 because i know you are not interested in that thing and you are not here to learn about that or anything else either. Unfortunately the thing that you are here for is not allowed as per forum rules so i have to report the post.

Have a nice day!

How did they arrive to that conclusion that JF 17 cannot take off or land in formation? What is the theory behind it?

You mean these operational Armaments
  • 6 - PL-7 AAM
  • 6 - PL-10 AAMs
  • ASMs, bombs
  • Air to sea missiles
  • MAR-1 – Anti Radiation Missile
  • C-802AK – Multirole Attack Cruise Missile
  • Ra’ad – Stealth Stand off Cruise Missile (Nuclear Capable)
  • CM-400AKG – Hypersonic Carrier Killer
  • CBU-100 – Anti Armor Cluster Bombs
  • GBU-10/12 – LT-2 – Laser Guided Smart Munitions
  • LS-6 – GPS Guided Direct Attack Munitions.
  • Hafr-4 – Anti Runway Bomb
  • Hafr-2 – Electro Optical Guided Glide Bomb
  • LS-Series – Satellite Guided Glide Munitions
  • Takbir Satellite Guided Stand off Munition
  • General purpose bombs
  • Training bombs Air-to-Air
  • 70-100 Km range beyond visual range active missiles
  • SD-10A – Beyond Visual Range Air to Air Missile
  • Highly agile Imaging infrared short range missiles

Only thing missing is a loud speaker to play the Azan from it to annoy the Indians at ground level like Sonu Digum

Man i love it, these Bhartis can't hide their fru
LBG?
I guess you mean LGB as i am not aware of any LBG!
Or may be you missed the last "T" of your group? o_O

Anyway, i do not need to share the complete list of inducted armament with JF17 because i know you are not interested in that thing and you are not here to learn about that or anything else either. Unfortunately the thing that you are here for is not allowed as per forum rules so i have to report the post.

Have a nice day!

11951146_941821795878288_5464127114477471259_n.jpg

I think we should keep our tactical operational procedures for fighting war like how many planes can take off and land at once secret. Keep the enemy guessing.

you guys no doubt are very dominant in defence forums , defense talks , etc. In India unless the civil admin fails badly in handling its duties like in a natural disaster or riot or something, we hardly get any info on our army.
lots of videos on youtube of indepth Pakistani discussions on strategy , defense, etc.
Well thx for your nice comments on domination, you guys are also dominant alas in Bollywood
Style fake encounters and twisted history hence you are doing good in copying Hollywood :enjoy:

I live right beside the airbase which is home to JF-17s. Normal flight of 2 in pair formation take off within 5-10 secs of each other. Saw 8 of them take off one after another and they were all gone in seconds. By my rough calculations there is 150-200 meter difference between them.

And they can take off in pairs of 2 or more simultaneously as suggested by pics.

Dont read what Indians have to say, they cant accept us then how do u expect that they will acknowledge things like that.

And remember what the USAF pilots had to say about the Su-30S during red flag. [emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom