What's new

Thunder out of the Farnborough Air Show ?

What a proud moment ... JF 17 flying in British skies , I cannot attend the Air Show but if I were there I cud feel wet eyes .

Well it was really disappointing for us to hear that it isn't flying but now as it is confirmed that it is flying in the air show we all are optimistic about some really good photos and videos.

:pakistan:

YAhoooooooo...now I will definitely be going there...dont wanna miss this oppertunity.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

YAhoooooooo...now I will definitely be going there...dont wanna miss this oppertunity.:chilli:

I am told that It WILL have both flying as well as static display and its removal from flying display list might be an error.

It never made sense for PAF to send 2 planes to farnborough for static display. That would have been sheer waste. Secondly, as you have already reported the problem with SD10 is sorted, because it would have been embarrasing to have a planein farnborough that is allegedly 4th gen but cannot yet fire BVRs.
I bet you any money the receptionists must have suffered a lot of vewrbal abuese at the hands of the pakistani fans wanting to come and watch the thunder fly. I bet the Admin would have been begging the PAF to fly the Thunder as their sales would go up tremendously with the Pakistani crowd coming in droves to watch the thunder.
It is a proud day for us and also for China, as another succesful partnership has matured into an international success.
Araz

BREAKING NEWS

PAF’s JF-17 Thunder to participate in Farnborough Air Show

LONDON, July 5 (APP)- Pakistan Air Force will put on display its latest JF-17 Thunder warplanes at the world famous international air show in Farnborough from July 19 to 22, it was announced by Pakistan High Commission.
[/url]
That's NOT good news guys.

Those dates are the trade dates which aren't open to the public (me and you). As the site states:

"The first five days of the show are traditionally trade days only, followed by a weekend where the exhibition is opened up to the public.

The next Farnborough International Airshow public weekend will take place on 24-25 July 2010..."

Public weekend 24-25 July 2010

That's a real shame if those dates are true. Hope they do fly it on the public weekend, but doesn't look likely.

Well it was really disappointing for us to hear that it isn't flying but now as it is confirmed that it is flying in the air show we all are optimistic about some really good photos and videos.

:pakistan:

source(s) please...

It never made sense for PAF to send 2 planes to farnborough for static display. That would have been sheer waste. Secondly, as you have already reported the problem with SD10 is sorted, because it would have been embarrasing to have a planein farnborough that is allegedly 4th gen but cannot yet fire BVRs.
I bet you any money the receptionists must have suffered a lot of vewrbal abuese at the hands of the pakistani fans wanting to come and watch the thunder fly. I bet the Admin would have been begging the PAF to fly the Thunder as their sales would go up tremendously with the Pakistani crowd coming in droves to watch the thunder.
It is a proud day for us and also for China, as another succesful partnership has matured into an international success.
Araz

so Sd-10 wont be on display besiide thunder..?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom