What's new

Thunder out of the Farnborough Air Show ?

:rofl::rofl:

Are you seriously comparing JF17 with Mig 21 and emphasizing it by repeating again and again???? lol
Bloody pathetic indian mindset.
Even toy plane is better than Mig21, atleast its crash rate is much lower compared to indian Mig21 :rofl:
BTW if this makes you sleep well than I have no issue.:P
I think its not what he meant. He said its a good replacement for Mig 21 ( i presume he means our F7 as its based on Mig 21) . Like phasing out and getting an advance weapon.

He didn't compare them at any stage. Thats the impression i get.

:rofl::rofl:

Are you seriously comparing JF17 with Mig 21 and emphasizing it by repeating again and again???? lol
Bloody pathetic indian mindset.
Even toy plane is better than Mig21, atleast its crash rate is much lower compared to indian Mig21 :rofl:
BTW if this makes you sleep well than I have no issue.:P

I thought the JF was replacing your F 7. I told the JF 17 is an advanced aircraft in the $25 million range.

seems lyk Europeans are over protective for there Typhoons, rafales and gripens, they think the will lose there customers, which they actually will :devil:

seems lyk Europeans are over protective for there Typhoons, rafales and gripens, they think the will lose there customers, which they actually will :devil:

The only problem is JF 17 is not in that segment...so they dont need to cry a river about it....:mps:

Leaving thunder aside ...Thats some serious commitment man !! Anyways now that you will be going -- do get some nice pics/videos from farnborough -- also try to get some tid bits from the people present over there on JF17, MRCA (i will be grateful :D) , etc

Pakistanis are called crazy for a very good reason brother, the one above is just an example, anyways, I will God Willing go to the airshow, hope to get some very good pictures......

BREAKING NEWS

PAF’s JF-17 Thunder to participate in Farnborough Air Show

LONDON, July 5 (APP)- Pakistan Air Force will put on display its latest JF-17 Thunder warplanes at the world famous international air show in Farnborough from July 19 to 22, it was announced by Pakistan High Commission.

The spokesperson at the High Commission said two aircraft will display their flying characteristics during the course of the biennial show where leading world defence manufacturers often unveil their latest aviation tools.PAF Chief Air Chief Marshal Rao Suleman Qamar is expected to be present on the occasion.

The Pakistan Air Force officially inducted its first JF-17 squadron on February 18 this year. The aircraft has been co-produced with China and will eventually replace its present fleet of F-7, A-5 and Mirage planes.

The Air Force has already announced that it has a confirmed order for 150 JF-17’s which may increase to 250 aircraft.
JF-17 Thunder aircraft is an advanced multi-role light combat aircraft jointly developed by Chengdu and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex under a strategic collaboration project.

The aircraft is designed to be cost-effective and can meet the tactical and strategic needs of the Pakistan Air Force, and various other air forces.

The production facilities have been set up for the aircraft in Pakistan. The first batch of 50 JF-17 Thunder aircrafts will be equipped with the Chinese/Pakistani avionics and missiles, while the later aircrafts are to be equipped with more advanced radars and missiles.

Last week, latest version of three F-16’s aircraft were inducted into PAF. These were of 18 Block 52 C/D ordered by PAF from the United States.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PAF’s JF-17 Thunder to participate in Farnborough Air Show

scan0001-21.jpg

Should be great showing for JF17 thunder !!!! :pakistan:

Proud moment :tup:

Nothing like a complete project unlike some nations that are still designing things on paper

Pakistan Air Force will put on display its latest JF-17 Thunder warplanes at the world famous international air show in Farnborough from July 19 to 22, it was announced by Pakistan High Commission.The spokesperson at the High Commission said two aircraft will display their flying characteristics during the course of the biennial show where leading world defence manufacturers often unveil their latest aviation tools.PAF Chief Air Chief Marshal Rao Suleman Qamar is expected to be present on the occasion.

The Pakistan Air Force officially inducted its first JF-17 squadron on February 18 this year. The aircraft has been co-produced with China and will eventually replace its present fleet of F-7, A-5 and Mirage planes.
The Air Force has already announced that it has a confirmed order for 150 JF-17’s which may increase to 250 aircraft.JF-17 Thunder aircraft is an advanced multi-role light combat aircraft jointly developed by Chengdu and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex under a strategic collaboration project.

The aircraft is designed to be cost-effective and can meet the tactical and strategic needs of the Pakistan Air Force, and various other air forces.The production facilities have been set up for the aircraft in Pakistan. The first batch of 50 JF-17 Thunder aircrafts will be equipped with the Chinese/Pakistani avionics and missiles, while the later aircrafts are to be equipped with more advanced radars and missiles.Last week, latest version of three F-16’s aircraft were inducted into PAF. These were of 18 Block 52 C/D ordered by PAF from the United States.--APP

if some senior membre r there so plzzz make a video anche show here

we r waitng :pakistan:

Please please please, some body hire an professional photographer for such an amazing event.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are hungry for some super sexy pictures and videos of our baby.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom