What's new

Thunder on LOC Patrol

Do you know why the missiles are of different color from the plane? Would it not make sense to have same
continuous color like in the F-16s

Falcon26, that is such a good point I have always wondered the same thing good point !!

Falcon26, that is such a good point I have always wondered the same thing good point !!

Always baffled me. I believe @war&peace is correct. It’s still going through integration process. Never seen JF-17 with its armament the same color as the plane. I think it will look quite menacing once they start using the same color.

Always baffled me. I believe @war&peace is correct. It’s still going through integration process. Never seen JF-17 with its armament the same color as the plane. I think it will look quite menacing once they start using the same color.

I like how gay you Imagine warfare.

There are no beautiful or ugly bombs. They are just bombs.

Like it wont make a difference if the bombs painted purple and pink with glitter on it and a hello kitty tattoo.

Missile and warhead coloring is not random. They are color coded. Blue are training rounds, white are operational. Even more variation on the type of warhead.

Then you will also need to send a refueller up in the air, under present circumstances, tanks are ideal, however during hostilities it's a different ball game.

Hi,

Continuous air to air refueling training is a must.

If we use post take off AAR and instead of three drop tanks go with one drop tank and two more weapons.

Why do you find it doubtful?

Hi,

That is why I say---the refueler probe is a must on all JF17's all the time.

Hi,

That is an active missile round---. There is a reason for that photo---the Paf wants to send out a message---"here we come"---fully integrated or not---.

This aircraft can't be bugged via proxies among men and machine!!! What an accomplishment with Iman and Ihlas!!! I hope TuAF and the Turkish leadership take a note. If they need to decisively win against the proxy scums they need to get rid of the proxy machines....

This aircraft can't be bugged via proxies among men and machine!!! What an accomplishment with Iman and Ihlas!!! I hope TuAF and the Turkish leadership take a note. If they need to decisively win against the proxy scums they need to get rid of the proxy machines....
I think great Turkish leadership has already realised that and that is why they are working on TFX instead of going for F-35 only. I hope TuAF and PAF can expand and deepen the realm of cooperation and build the next gen A/C together. I hope PAF project Azm and TuAF's TFX exchange ideas, components, systems and weapons...so even if those to evolve as distinct A/C but still share the same DNA.

Canon should be replaced with IRST pod for better situation awareness
Canons are still very useful weapon.

Back
Top Bottom