What's new

Three Pak Army soldiers pass away in IED attack

RIP brave soldiers.Your sacrifice will bear fruit and Balochistan will lead the future of Pakistan...InshAllah.!

Terrorists and Their Sponsors in Kabul and New Delhi Have Started Getting Desperate

If this is desperate, I'd hate to see what happens when they are in form! The radicals are just too many in number in Pakistan. Too wide spread, too much support in society (enough numbers that even 1% means they can always find networks) and against too poorly trained security establishment.

May Allah bless them Ameen

As the episodes of terrorism continues i ask myself are we so weak to wipe out terrorism. As I have said they the terrorist and their financial supporters live next door not on Moon were we need a space ship to wipe them. Our leaders whether its our PM or COAS or any other leaders will come out and jus condemn it and bluff as usual by saying we will take a tough action against those responsible. I ask our Governments and their institutes stop this Episodes of Condemning and take Action and let the action speak for itself not some Hollywood Bollywood speech. Because enough is enough have some shame because innocents are dying in this games not your pampered children's or you the so called cowards government who are drowned in corruption and call yourselves Angels.

Meanwhile We talk about bring Altaf Hussein being traitor and are trying to bring him to Pakistan but some how we ignore an open traitor like Achakzai.

Agreed. We are not capable of winning this. This is the truth. We need root and branch reform. Any mullah should be wiped out. We need to cleanse and rebuilt on nationalism and not (misconstrued notions of the) religion.

IMG_4563.JPG

Let it be known to the few kutte dalle ethnically motivated members from Pakistan here that this capt was from Karachi, every ounce of his blood was from "India" as some of these "sons of soil" like to brag about.

But he is more a son of this soil than they will ever be

Lots of prayers to you, sir. He is in heaven now along with his jawans...Their blood will pave the way for wonderful Baluchistan/Pakistan. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom