What's new

Three Pak Army soldiers pass away in IED attack

Bastards killed my family, and right about now I might feel a little satisfaction if the financing people behind these people lost a couple of thousand people of their own.

Meanwhile We talk about bring Altaf Hussein being traitor and are trying to bring him to Pakistan but some how we ignore an open traitor like Achakzai.

Let it be known to the few kutte dalle ethnically motivated members from Pakistan here that this capt was from Karachi, every ounce of his blood was from "India" as some of these "sons of soil" like to brag about.

But he is more a son of this soil than they will ever be

Why are we not responding back. Only an idiot takes a thousand slaps and does nothing.
It is an ongoing war ...nobody claimed that terrorism has been eliminated. Please do not resort to such statements as they help the enemies only in their goals. However this new wave of terror is related to the SC proceeding on Panama case...as the circle around the traitors and terrorist sympathisers is getting tighter, the terrorists are trying to stop it through bomb blasts, suicide attacks against the media, judges and the military.

Bastards killed my family, and right about now I might feel a little satisfaction if the financing people behind these people lost a couple of thousand people of their own.
Oh that's really sad and shocking ...I sincerely condole the loss of your dear ones..and believe me we are together in fight against these vermin sponsored by our enemies both within our ranks and abroad. But if we stay united we will defeat them..May Allah bless your family members highest ranks in the paradise and bless you with patience and strength.

Why are we not responding back. Only an idiot takes a thousand slaps and does nothing.

Am answering n behalf majority of silent population.

OK let's saw we have messed up in the past for desperate Dollars and technologies and trained .Illinois of jihadis to fight Soviets. And we failed to dismantle it when those days are gone. And yes we thought turning these anti Soviets into anti India like fetch us Kashmir.
Like only Stupids do the same mistakes .

One must be very clear are we gonna blindly support our army and it's old barbarian strategy against stable democracy like India is itself a failed tactics .Look where we are now . Where is India now and where it will be in future. And what is our answer to it ? "OK let's find some new master who can replace America role of provide funds and technologies. But the answer should have been All right let's not take knife to an advanced gun battles . First let's focus on economy. For that you need Peace largely to get more investment and confidence into our economy. For that to happen we need to stop all sorts of terrorism with in our country and provide new jobs to our population instead of teasing them with radical life and heaven.

Once we do that our full potential of it's economy will be there. Pakistan is a large country if not as big as India but highly populated large country with prospective next destination for investors who want to catch a large consumers here.

Only fools will go for war on words of trust from China or any other. So basically the solution is within not from outside.

See we had a good run for the last decades with jihadis.World has changed and became more to the right on many issues especially on terrorism sponsoring. Has one spark in Pakistan will get contacts from terrorist organization with lots of Cash and in the name of religion. So it will turn into a headache for many Western countries who are on Hit list for ever. We will be further isolated to a point where we end up like North Korea a Nuclear superpower,worst economy,poor quality of education for the next whole generation and keep hugging China and gulf for every day expence. Just think about our capacity to move a bill at the UN against India on next wars? Or Indus water treaty. As you know in just 3 years India re gained it's global support to an extent where Pakistan been slamed with terrorism sponsor comments. Why ? It took thousands of years to invent a wheel but it just took some decade's to Land a man on the moon . Same people who thought earth was flat and stonned the great mind to death for saying earth is oval not flat . So the future advancement happening at lighting speeds. There technologies are getting so costlier than ever so now companies ready to import export some parts to cut down the cost of development. With our economy we can afford a little bit more capabilities in future. But India is like next major hub of the world for many weapons under make in India. Like China want to to be like US in military might India want to match the Chinese. End of the day even you can't achieve that goal by trying to become more powerful due to arms race India by then be more powerful than our armed forces . We can't let this happen.

Capt taha

Oh my God. My deepest condolences. May Allah grant him the highest of place in jannat and may the khawarij and their facilitators perish.

This is getting out of hand. If we don't do something then all the good work will be undone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom