What's new

Featured Three Nigerian JF-17 Almost Ready For Delivery From PAC

Online Nigerian military enthusiasts are quoting a budget document for 2021 which mentions further payment for the JF-17 Thunder.

No indication whether that's the payment for the current 3 on order or additional aircraft.

Does anyone recall how many payments Nigeria is schedule to make for the current 3 aircraft?
its not a budget document, its a Reddit post from a roleplaying game lol. Check my comment.

clearly you have a problem posting authentic news, from a game seriously ? I knew it was fake

you made a fool of yourself and you are a elite member shock

i dont think @Windjammer did it maliciously, he probably was just unaware. Its ok, he should know now.

lmao, this post is from a game subreddit where people pretend to be a country and stuff.

here is the post. please lol

its fake, :
Hold your Horses mate, actually the Editor of a Nigerian Tweeted this.

clearly you have a problem posting authentic news, from a game seriously ? I knew it was fake

you made a fool of yourself and you are a elite member shock
Calm down Mr TT.....if the Editor of a well known Nigerian is posting this, I'm sure he is more credible than any arm chair General.

yes might be good to use this register

this is how we established the 3 last time

anyone know about this 2021 budget document ?

Here's the actual budget. I think it sounds like the payments are for the current 3 to be delivered next month.

20201014_210831.jpg

HMPBNP Public Presentation of FGN 2021 Budget Final

Page 42/47

The document can be viewed/downloaded from Government website:

Two JF-17s under construction, 1 behind NAF722 is a bravo, and one on the right is most probably also bravo.

Hopefully, PAC will meet its 2020 target regarding JF-17B. BlocK III is still in doubt.
EpDGB9RXcAE7ntf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom