What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

**** Turkish "diaspora"

There's no such thing as a Turkish diaspora just a bunch of vermin who are out for themselves.

Germany invited them, let Germany deal with the consequences of their actions. We don't invite anyone. We repeat it over and over, Please don't come.

what can two shepherds fight over? probably nothing.
About 3 million "Vermin" as you called them.

Rest assured the illegal Pakistani or Afghan are not in Turkey to live in Turkey.
It's just that Turkey is in the way of their destination western Europe.
There are plenty of Turkish involvement in Illegal migrants trade and lots of money involved.

Unfortunately,the good ones that come here are very few. And they get attacked or harassed by organized crime from other Pakistanis and Afghans.

The Afghans were infamous in the "refugee" camps in Greece,for abusing and terrorizing the Arabs,Kurds and sometimes the Pakistanis too.
You should start deporting their asses and put in some very strict laws for people who abuse and threaten others.

About 3 million "Vermin" as you called them.

Rest assured the illegal Pakistani or Afghan are not in Turkey to live in Turkey.
It's just that Turkey is in the way of their destination western Europe.
There are plenty of Turkish involvement in Illegal migrants trade and lots of money involved.
I already said **** all of them.

3 million useless vermin I wish Germany deported all of them.

If you can claim that all the Turk population is angels, then that's fine.
But I don't claim that all Pakistani population comprises of angels. In fact we are at out better if not best attitude when living abroad.
Likewise if you want to rubbish 220 million of us because a dozen committed crimes in your country, I would like to point out how Germany thinks about the abundant Turkish diaspora in their country. Their hardliners say exactly the same things about Turks as you saying about Pakistanis.

He's not claiming that/ He's claiming that Turkey cannot cope with refugees and already has enough problems without them.

He's not blaming all Pakistanis. Just that they cannot cope with refugees. He welcomes tourists and others but is concerned with too much immigration.

He nowhere thinks Pakistanis are all bad or all Turks are without fault. Maybe you are confusing him with someone else.

Unfortunately,the good ones that come here are very few. And they get attacked or harassed by organized crime from other Pakistanis and Afghans.

The Afghans were infamous in the "refugee" camps in Greece,for abusing and terrorizing the Arabs,Kurds and sometimes the Pakistanis too.
where is the Taliban when you need them ?

These young men aren’t refugees. They are economic migrants and mainly criminals. Deport them all, even the Pakistanis.

If they can’t follow the rules of the host nation that has kindly taken them in, **** them back where they came from.

These young men aren’t refugees. They are economic migrants and mainly criminals. Deport them all, even the Pakistanis.

If they can’t follow the rules of the host nation that has kindly taken them in, **** them back where they came from.

And once they get deported, Pakistan needs to eliminate them.

He's not claiming that/ He's claiming that Turkey cannot cope with refugees and already has enough problems without them.

He's not blaming all Pakistanis. Just that they cannot cope with refugees. He welcomes tourists and others but is concerned with too much immigration.

He nowhere thinks Pakistanis are all bad or all Turks are without fault. Maybe you are confusing him with someone else.
Probably.....
But at it's root Turkiye is the old Ottoman empire. Which was made up of all sorts of people from around the world.

Probably.....
But at it's root Turkiye is the old Ottoman empire. Which was made up of all sorts of people from around the world.

Yeah but that's not a reason for them to take refugees. The same can be stated for Brazil. Even Pakistanis are composed of various, though related populations who immigrated into the region going back centuries.

We've overburdened ourselves with Afghan, Bangladeshi and other migrants.

back in 03 visiting spain. had desi looking "policeman" demand that I show them my (us) passport. I was walking with my gora colleague, and they tried to harrass me only. these effers prey on lawful/unlawful immigrants alike. sobs.
What's desi?

no civil war YET. still waiting for Imran khan supporters to grow a pair and bust him out.

The country is a powder keg and there are a lot of people who have nothing to lose.

No. It is extremely unlikely that there will be an actual civil war within Pakistan anytime in the near future. Or ever sorry… lol

I have been seeing doomsday scenarios in Pakistan for decades years and things are always bad. Then somehow we manage to get back

But human rights...

Leftists go mad
What about the human rights of their victims. A pal of mine is a criminal law barrister in the UK.

He told me about a rape trial that unfortunately never fully made it to court because the victim decided she couldn’t deal with reliving the trauma and pulled out of the investigation and the case collapsed.

The victim a polish girl was living in shared multiple occupancy housing with men and girls, one night she was sat in the communal kitchen when the suspect a Muslim refugee fleeing war and persecution in Afghanistan decided to spike her drink and attempt to rape her, the only reason he got caught was one of the girls saw what was happening and called the police.

Because of this case and another from London, now single young male refugees are housed in hotels the UK government have rented and they are all housed there together until they can either be given asylum or deported.

I believe this is the same case in France. The last time I went to France I couldn’t believe I was in Paris, the streets were littered and detritus and it resembled little Mogadishu 😅.

Some overseas Pakistanis are also earning Pakistan are really great name by trying to rape young white women like this Bastard scumbag:

The state of these people! Honestly bring back hanging!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom