What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

I'm not sharing the uncensored footage due to forum rules. Very, very graphic.
Don't give refuge to Afghanis, we did in past and see they are taking money from enemies of Pakistan and bombing out cities.

They have history of biting the hand who feeds them.

Turkey have strong force, I advise you to throw them all back to hell hole from where they belong.

Last edited:
Everyone wonders why we don't deport refugees. I'm really wondering that too.

Erdogan managed to get 52 percent of the votes by assuring that he would not send refugees.

The Turkish nation both complains about refugees and chooses Erdogan.

How smart do you think Turks are?

Everyone wonders why we don't deport refugees. I'm really wondering that too.

Erdogan managed to get 52 percent of the votes by assuring that he would not send refugees.

The Turkish nation both complains about refugees and chooses Erdogan.

How smart do you think Turks are?
It's because the elections were stolen by the controlled opposition piece of shit Kılıçtaroğlu. Turkish people were never given a real choice.

There's a reason Afghanistan is still stuck in Chengez khan era and will remain there.
People too stupid and too violent. Stupidity and violent mentality is a very bad combination.
Turkiye is lucky to not have shared borders with them.

It's because the elections were stolen by the controlled opposition piece of shit Kılıçtaroğlu. Turkish people were never given a real choice.
Forget Pakistan, did you guys learned from German? Now German govt is very agitated about these refugees. Crime rate is now high in Germany.

Surely that means anyone who has been traumatised by life in Afghanistan should not be in turkey or else where

One of the most infamous cases in Greece was when 2 Afghans and a Pakistani,stabbed and killed a father to take his camera as he was getting the car to get his wife to the hospital,as she was about to give birth.

Another one was this case

Screenshot_2022-04-21 Paul Antonopoulos 🇬🇷🇨🇾 on Twitter(11).png

One of the most infamous cases in Greece was when 2 Afghans and a Pakistani,stabbed and killed a father to take his camera as he was getting the car to get his wife to the hospital,as she was about to give birth.

Another one was this case

View attachment 932502
That is what happens when you have an open door policy -

out of the millions of migrants to the US early on - many of them either came from abject poverty or the criminal class.

Same happens on the southern border with Mexico today.

Greece(and Europe) has good Pakistani immigrants both that came for economic reasons and education - but then also criminals running from the law in pk or general low lifes seeing opportunities

Greece(and Europe) has good Pakistani immigrants both that came for economic reasons and education - but then also criminals running from the law in pk or general low lifes seeing opportunities
Unfortunately,the good ones that come here are very few. And they get attacked or harassed by organized crime from other Pakistanis and Afghans.

The Afghans were infamous in the "refugee" camps in Greece,for abusing and terrorizing the Arabs,Kurds and sometimes the Pakistanis too.

Unfortunately,the good ones that come here are very few. And they get attacked or harassed by organized crime from other Pakistanis and Afghans.

The Afghans were infamous in the "refugee" camps in Greece,for abusing and terrorizing the Arabs,Kurds and sometimes the Pakistanis too.
Pretty likely - it’s essentially the same when it comes to areas of economic vs education migrants. If an area(country/city) attracts more economic vs education migrants - it will have higher crime from that group no matter where they are from.

My city has more education migrants but now with Afghan and Ukranian refugees along with central american ones being shoved in - crime is going to balloon

Back
Top Bottom