What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

in Chinggis Khan era there was very strict order and discipline. Today not so much.

This particular one was working as a shepherd, apparently argued with another shepherd and proceeded to kill him and two more people.

From what I can tell, he's still at large.

I think you can agree that despite there being plenty of bad Syrians and Pakistanis in Turkey, at least as a society both Syrians and Pakistanis managed to achieve something of a society before facing chaos.

Afghans never had a society to being with. The only time they manged to achieve any stability was because of Western & Soviet influence.

Only as individuals they can be respected, but as a culture & society they are completely medieval. They were a failed country from the start of their birth.

I think you can agree that despite there being plenty of bad Syrians and Pakistanis in Turkey, at least as a society both Syrians and Pakistanis managed to achieve something of a society before facing chaos.

Afghans never had a society to being with. The only time they manged to achieve any stability was because of Western & Soviet influence.

Only as individuals they can be respected, but as a culture & society they are completely medieval. They were a failed country from the start of their birth.
I think we can agree that all three are failed states. At least we have good relations with Pakistan and I would like to preserve that but these immigration waves will damage that irreparably.

Afghanistan and Afghan "culture" has no redeeming quality. I would much rather eradicate that that "culture" or rather lack thereof.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we can agree that all three are failed states. At least we have good relations with Pakistan and I would like to preserve that but these immigration waves will damage that irreparably.

Afghanistan and Afghan "culture" has no redeeming quality. I would much rather eradicate that country with nukes than risk spreading that "culture" or rather lack thereof.

Yes the three countries are a disaster now. But what I'm claiming is at least Pakistanis managed to create a society in the early decades before ruining it with overpopulation.

Syria maybe not as successful as Pakistan- back in the day- but even they had a country.

Afghanistan never had anything positive to start with. A country of drugs, tribalism, warlords, corruption, incompetency.

Yes the three countries are a disaster now. But what I'm claiming is at least Pakistanis managed to create a society in the early decades before ruining it with overpopulation.

Syria maybe not as successful as Pakistan- back in the day- but even they had a country.

Afghanistan never had anything positive to start with. A country of drugs, tribalism, warlords, corruption, incompetency.
I'm not arguing with you, just stating that the main difference with Pakistan is good relations with Turkey.

The facts of Pakistan's history are less relevant Unless you can go back to those days somehow.

Afghans, especially the Dari speaking ones, cannot be trusted. Treachery runs through their veins. Had heard stories, wasn't until first hand experience that it became clear as day.

Afghanistan and Afghan "culture" has no redeeming quality. I would much rather eradicate that country with nukes than risk spreading that "culture" or rather lack thereof.
Nothing hanging a few human smugglers and their handlers can't fix.

Nothing hanging a few human smugglers and their handlers can't fix.
We would have to go to war with Iran since they are the biggest smugglers.

@ThunderCat
To clarify, failed state or not, Turkey needs friends. What Turkey doesn't need is immigrant waves.

Afghans, especially the Dari speaking ones, cannot be trusted. Treachery runs through their veins. Had heard stories, wasn't until first hand experience that it became clear as day.

I came across one of them when i first moved to Canada. He claimed to be Indian Muslim, but never heard of an Indian Muslim speaking Dari or speaking with a Dari accent in English. He hated Pakistan and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

To clarify, failed state or not, Turkey needs friends. What Turkey doesn't need is immigrant waves.

Agreed. I'm not claiming Turks should sacrifice their interests for the sake of immigrants. I'm just clarifying the reason why so many poor Pakistanis ended up in Turkey.

It just happens to be on the way to the EU.

If it sounds sweet to your ears then YES PAKISTAN is a failed state. If you want to know reality , you need to turn off your TV and google about Pakistan at some neutral sites . Just come from Pakistan. We have economic probs not EFFing civil war like the countries you lumped Pakistan with Syria and Afghanistan. Some of you people need to really calm down with your assumptions on Pakistan.

If it sounds sweet to your ears then YES PAKISTAN is a failed state. If you want to know reality , you need to turn off your TV and google about Pakistan at some neutral sites . Just come from Pakistan. We have economic probs not EFFing civil war like the countries you lumped Pakistan with Syria and Afghanistan. Some of you people need to really calm down with your assumptions on Pakistan.
no civil war YET. still waiting for Imran khan supporters to grow a pair and bust him out.

The country is a powder keg and there are a lot of people who have nothing to lose.

Türkiye’de kayıt altına alınmış geçici koruma statüsündeki Suriyeli sayısı 17 Mayıs 2023 tarihi itibarıyla Mart ayına göre 29 bin 600 kişi azalarak toplam 3 milyon 381 bin 429 kişi oldu. Buna göre yıl başından bu yana kayıtlı Suriyeli sayısı 154 bin 569 kişi azaldı.

Syrian refugees left Türkiye for good since the beginning of this year. The overall figure is now down to 3.4 million Syrians seeking refuge in Turkiye. Still too high. At least 3 million of them has to leave the country.
The number of refugees is decreasing because they are becoming Turkish citizens. Anyone who has completed 5 years can become a Turkish citizen.

We give citizenship to people who don't even know Turkish.

I'm not arguing with you, just stating that the main difference with Pakistan is good relations with Turkey.

The facts of Pakistan's history are less relevant Unless you can go back to those days somehow.
If you can claim that all the Turk population is angels, then that's fine.
But I don't claim that all Pakistani population comprises of angels. In fact we are at out better if not best attitude when living abroad.
Likewise if you want to rubbish 220 million of us because a dozen committed crimes in your country, I would like to point out how Germany thinks about the abundant Turkish diaspora in their country. Their hardliners say exactly the same things about Turks as you saying about Pakistanis.

What was it over? My prayers to those who were murdered.

If you can claim that all the Turk population is angels, then that's fine.
But I don't claim that all Pakistani population comprises of angels. In fact we are at out better if not best attitude when living abroad.
Likewise if you want to rubbish 220 million of us because a dozen committed crimes in your country, I would like to point out how Germany thinks about the abundant Turkish diaspora in their country. Their hardliners say exactly the same things about Turks as you saying about Pakistanis.
**** Turkish "diaspora"

There's no such thing as a Turkish diaspora just a bunch of vermin who are out for themselves.

Germany invited them, let Germany deal with the consequences of their actions. We don't invite anyone. We repeat it over and over, Please don't come.

What was it over? My prayers to those who were murdered.
what can two shepherds fight over? probably nothing.

Yes,it's true

There are honest and hardworking Pakistanis. And they often get extorted,harassed or beaten up by other Pakistanis and Afghans. You know...the sausagefest that comes here and demands everything.
back in 03 visiting spain. had desi looking "policeman" demand that I show them my (us) passport. I was walking with my gora colleague, and they tried to harrass me only. these effers prey on lawful/unlawful immigrants alike. sobs.

Forget Pakistan, did you guys learned from German? Now German govt is very agitated about these refugees. Crime rate is now high in Germany.
Even before %tage it was higher from German passport "Germans" than bio-Germans.
Now it's much higher.
They don't even get a report for a simple theft (Syrians, Afghans and other Orientals but also Ukrainians) and when the police come because the shopkeeper calls them, they are just thrown out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom