What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

Afghans and Pakistanis don't look like the men in the photo. Either the photo is wrong or this is right wing propaganda from Greece.

Once on another forum, a Greek posted a pic of Bangladeshis protesting and holding placards in Bengali script. He claimed them to be "Pakistanis."

They didn't look Pakistani. But when I recognized the script on the placard I pointed it out. His excuse was "he didn't know."

Never knew about the Georgians. I've read about Albanians being troublemakers. What is your thoughts on Croatians?
Oh you don't know? Georgians are some of the toughest criminals. We're talking about brutal,tough people. A lot of the "ethnic Greeks" (who hardly have anything to do with Greece or Greek ancestry) from ex-USSR republics and especially from the Caucasus,are involved in house invasions,robberies,fights and other stuff.

Croatians are ok for me. I used to have a Croatian friend online. Very nice guy. Croats and Slovenes have a special relation with Germany,yes. Because they were the Republics of Yugoslavia that were closer to Germany and Austria and because Germany helped them a lot during the war in 1991. They also see them as the European civilisation they want and not the Balkan Yugoslavian culture they have.

By the way,I have a thread about Albania's civil war,I don't remember if you had checked it out.

Once on another forum, a Greek posted a pic of Bangladeshis protesting and holding placards in Bengali script. He claimed them to be "Pakistanis."

They didn't look Pakistani. But when I recognized the script on the placard I pointed it out. His excuse was "he didn't know."
So many people can't tell the difference between Urdu arabic script and Bengali. Which I find silly,since I love languages. But many people just don't care to learn the differences.

Imagine,one time I saw a photoshopped picture on the net,one of those "patriotic" photos,where someone made a collage about taking Constantinople back and instead of Agia Sofia,he had the Blue Mosque on the photo 😂

Oh you don't know? Georgians are some of the toughest criminals. We're talking about brutal,tough people. A lot of the "ethnic Greeks" (who hardly have anything to do with Greece or Greek ancestry) from ex-USSR republics and especially from the Caucasus,are involved in house invasions,robberies,fights and other stuff.

Croatians are ok for me. I used to have a Croatian friend online. Very nice guy. Croats and Slovenes have a special relation with Germany,yes. Because they were the Republics of Yugoslavia that were closer to Germany and Austria and because Germany helped them a lot during the war in 1991. They also see them as the European civilisation they want and not the Balkan Yugoslavian culture they have.

By the way,I have a thread about Albania's civil war,I don't remember if you had checked it out.

So many people can't tell the difference between Urdu arabic script and Bengali. Which I find silly,since I love languages. But many people just don't care to learn the differences.

Imagine,one time I saw a photoshopped picture on the net,one of those "patriotic" photos,where someone made a collage about taking Constantinople back and instead of Agia Sofia,he had the Blue Mosque on the photo 😂

No I haven't seen that thread. You seem to be right on Croatians. They seem to view Germany as a role model. They are not alone. Lots of people suck up to Germans.

But I don't think the average German thinks of Croatians. Not that I have anything against them. They seem to be nice.

But that troll had to be the most mentally ill Croat I had encountered. He's not alone though. I've seen a number of trolls including Greeks traveling to Turkey and spurring Kemalist propaganda.

No I haven't seen that thread. You seem to be right on Croatians. They seem to view Germany as a role model. They are not alone. Lots of people suck up to Germans.

But I don't think the average German thinks of Croatians. Not that I have anything against them. They seem to be nice.

But that troll had to be the most mentally ill Croat I had encountered. He's not alone though. I've seen a number of trolls including Greeks traveling to Turkey and spurring Kemalist propaganda.
I've encountered idiotic Hungarians on Facebook and even ultranationalistic Armenians who claim that almost all of Anatolia is theirs by right. Even a neo-Nazi Armenian (lol). I've been scammed by a stupid Serb,while I've exhanged gifts with a Turk and later two Turkish girls. It's so weird.

I've encountered idiotic Hungarians on Facebook and even ultranationalistic Armenians who claim that almost all of Anatolia is theirs by right. Even a neo-Nazi Armenian (lol). I've been scammed by a stupid Serb,while I've exhanged gifts with a Turk and later two Turkish girls. It's so weird.

Yeah I've had similar exchanges with people of various nationalities. Like a Greek who claimed any Turk or Greek who looks Pakistani is automatically a gypsy.

In his mind Turks were nothing but "Turkified Greeks." And Turks cannot look Pakistani because they must look Greek whom in turn are white.

Greek centrists typically think all of Anatolia was Greek, ignoring the Armenians, Assyrians, Iranic peoples and others whom lived there for centuries before Turkification.

Western Asia minor is where Greeks lived. Western Turks are arguably the closest to modern Greeks.

But yeah I read about nationalistic Armenians and encountered other cranky ones. Armenians are a strange bunch.

I have nothing against most of them but they are known to have their fair share of crackpots. They have a paranoid victim-hood syndrome.

But the one I encountered on Quora was an Islam hater. He also answered a question describing Pakistanis as "right-wing Muslims radicals."

When I told him he sounded like the Kemalists who make the same stereotypes about us he replied "good because we both see you as a bunch of right-wing religious zealots."

Which is quite funny, considering Armenians will never criticize Iranians, despite Iran being a far more extremist country than Pakistan.

But this is the first time I read of a Greek having a conflict with Armenians. Typically they love each other.

Last edited:
Yeah I've had similar exchanges with people of various nationalities. Like a Greek who claimed any Turk or Greek who looks Pakistani is automatically a gypsy.

In his mind Turks were nothing but "Turkified Greeks." And Turks cannot look Pakistani because they must look Greek whom in turn are white.

Greek centrists typically think all of Anatolia was Greek, ignoring the Armenians, Assyrians, Iranic peoples and others whom lived there for centuries before Turkification.

Western Asia minor is where Greeks lived. Western Turks are arguably the closest to modern Greeks.

But yeah I read about nationalistic Armenians and encountered other cranky ones. Armenians are a strange bunch.

I have nothing against most of them but they are known to have their fair share of crackpots. They have a paranoid victim-hood syndrome.

But the one I encountered on Quora was an Islam hater. He also answered a question describing Pakistanis as "right-wing Muslims radicals."

When I told him he sounded like the Kemalists who make the same stereotypes about us he replied "good because we both see you as a bunch of right-wing religious zealots."

But this is the first time I read of a Greek having a conflict with Armenians. Typically they love each other.
I had tried to make a map with areas that I believe should be considered Hellenic in Anatolia. What maybe should be given to Armenians and Kurds.

2000px-Turkey_(regions),_administrative_divisions_-_de_-_colored_svg.png

I think that more or less,this should have been the division of Anatolia. The pink should probably be Armenian,although I don't know if it should go that southeast. The purple one Kurdish,but probably the part east of it should be theirs. The Hatay province to Syria and the yellow part above,either to Armenia or Georgia.

And while this was the Greek world in ancient times

Greek_Colonization_Archaic_Period.png

After Alexander,the Romans and with the Byzantine Empire established when the capital was moved to Constantinople,
the interior had become hellenized.

Another map I had found online is this:

AsiaMinor1910.jpg

These illiterate , illegal immigrants and fake asylum seekers from third world countries should be stopped from entering in civilised countries. They should be immediately kicked out of the Europe , America , Australia , new Zealand . They will make these well governed secular countries of civilised world in to third world country same as from where they are coming . They are involved in all types of crimes, riots , arson , rape, knifing , stone pelting , kidnapping ,illegal human trafficking , killing . Western countries are doomed if they do not wake up they will become fully a third world country within fifty years.

This would include the Indians coming to the UK and Canada through boats, no?

Everyone wonders why we don't deport refugees. I'm really wondering that too.

Erdogan managed to get 52 percent of the votes by assuring that he would not send refugees.

The Turkish nation both complains about refugees and chooses Erdogan.

How smart do you think Turks are?
To my Turkish and also Pakistani friends,

Hosting refugees is not a bad thing. It is the right thing to do as responsible human beings. The issue is what sort of controls and mechanisms are in place when you host refugees. If you leave them be to do what they want, then many out of desperation will do just that.

Pakistan hosted over 3 millions Afghans and our careless governments allowed them free rein all over the country. Pakistani passports were made for these refugees in the hundreds of thousands illegally and all over the world the Pakistani passport took a nose dive in terms of reputation. The refugees brought heroin and weapons from the war zones of Afghanistan via smuggling and since 1979, Pakistan has never been the same.

So, I blame our governments more than the refugees. Refugees will follow the laws of the land if they are seen to be enforced. Just like many of the people who migrate to the West/US follow the laws of the land to the letter, the same would be the case in Pakistan and Turkey if our governments enforce the rules/regulations in place.

Back
Top Bottom