What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

Blockheadedness is straw-manning my arguments. Claiming the average Bangladeshi does not look Pakistani and vice versa is not claiming racial purity but anthropological fact.

Turkish people for example do not look like Kazakhs on average and vice versa. Kazakhs are mostly Mongoloid and Turks are mostly Caucasoid.

Despite the linguistic similarity between these two groups.

It's not racist to state a fact of reality. Very few Turks with Mongoloid features could pass in kazakhstan and even less so for Kazakhs to pass for locals in Turkey.

I am sorry - you are ignored.

there is some truth in both your arguments but ethnic groups are very diverse and many overlapping features exist. Since humans all originated from the same branch there are a lot of similarities. I am Chinese but I look central asian for example.

Lol no Indian interested in turkey .we helped them in earth quake that was all .

All your government seems to do is put propaganda in your minds. India may have had sent some help to Turkey during the earthquake, and what?

Turkey h
No Punjabis are the most educated class in Pakistan, specifically upper class Punjabis. They control the country's politics to a great degree and it's not always in the country's interests.

But the fact is the Punjabi elite class is typically gender equal, secular, educated/technologically advanced.

They can be compared to the Prussians of Germany, while Sindhis can be compared to Bavarians. Typically laid back & cultural.

There are a lot of good & smart hardworking Punjabi people but, unfortunately, Punjabis are also in control of the mess that Pakistan is in today. They rule the army, the army chiefs are mainly Punjabis, PMLN is Punjabis, etc.

World should combine forces and destroy this firma menace where ever they go the peace will vanish

By the way,there's a new case of a 28 or 29 year-old Pakistani trying to rape a 69 year-old Greek woman at an island,right in the open,near a beach,on a bench and he was stopped by a passing car when the woman screamed for help. An Albanian broke into the house of an old woman at another island and raped her. I think she was 70+

Albanians are the Afghans of the Balkans in a way.

There are a lot of good & smart hardworking Punjabi people but, unfortunately, Punjabis are also in control of the mess that Pakistan is in today. They rule the army, the army chiefs are mainly Punjabis, PMLN is Punjabis, etc.

Yeah they do. But their civilian elite class are still progressive in the sense of education/science/technology etc.

By the way,there's a new case of a 28 or 29 year-old Pakistani trying to rape a 69 year-old Greek woman at an island,right in the open,near a beach,on a bench and he was stopped by a passing car when the woman screamed for help. An Albanian broke into the house of an old woman at another island and raped her. I think she was 70+

These illiterate , illegal immigrants and fake asylum seekers from third world countries should be stopped from entering in civilised countries. They should be immediately kicked out of the Europe , America , Australia , new Zealand . They will make these well governed secular countries of civilised world in to third world country same as from where they are coming . They are involved in all types of crimes, riots , arson , rape, knifing , stone pelting , kidnapping ,illegal human trafficking , killing . Western countries are doomed if they do not wake up they will become fully a third world country within fifty years.

These illiterate , illegal immigrants and fake asylum seekers from third world countries should be stopped from entering in civilised countries. They should be immediately kicked out of the Europe , America , Australia , new Zealand . They will make these well governed secular countries of civilised world in to third world country same as from where they are coming . They are involved in all types of crimes, riots , arson , rape, knifing , stone pelting , kidnapping ,illegal human trafficking , killing . Western countries are doomed if they do not wake up they will become fully a third world country within fifty years.
Exactly. They should be kicked back to their countries. Although...Saudi Arabia has some ways to deal with them. Like cutting off their hands. I guess chemical castration would be good for them too.

Exactly. They should be kicked back to their countries. Although...Saudi Arabia has some ways to deal with them. Like cutting off their hands. I guess chemical castration would be good for them too.
If these woke liberal secular countries do not wake up and do not stop the uneducated uncivilized , fake Asylum seekers , illegal immigrants from third world countries , they are doomed to become lawless third world country within fifty years .

These bastards need to have their organs harvested. Albanians are very organized, unlike Afghans. There's a reason why Albanian mafias are feared.

These bastards need to have their organs harvested. Albanians are very organized, unlike Afghans. There's a reason why Albanian mafias are feared.
A friend of mine keeps saying "Just cut their hands and throw them out in the streets",capital punishment.

By the way,you're right. Albanians and Georgians are he most notorious criminals in the Balkans. Georgians mostly in Greece,Albanians in Greece,Italy,Albania,Kosovo,FYROM,Croatia and a bit of Serbia.

A friend of mine keeps saying "Just cut their hands and throw them out in the streets",capital punishment.

By the way,you're right. Albanians and Georgians are he most notorious criminals in the Balkans. Georgians mostly in Greece,Albanians in Greece,Italy,Albania,Kosovo,FYROM,Croatia and a bit of Serbia.
No, don't waste their bodies instead harvest their organs for transplant and experimentation purposes.

A few months ago I saw a video of Afghan refugees arriving in Albania. I warned the Albanians in the comments...

Never knew about the Georgians. I've read about Albanians being troublemakers. What is your thoughts on Croatians?

Most of the few Croatians i've met are normal nice people. But I got trolled by one on Quora spurring Kemalist propaganda.

That Pakistanis love Turks because they think they're "Muslim brothers" while Turks are "secular" "gender-equal" blah blah blah.

He got his info by living in Istanbul. He seemed pretty clueless about the country's history.

Too bad for him he took off after I confronted him with some hard facts, including how Slavic people are despised by West Europeans, including Germans whom they suck up too.

Apparently Croatians are well known to suck up to Germans. Not that they're alone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom