What's new

Three Iranian Revolutionary Guards killed near Pakistan border

Seems its more about putting the fence on Iran Pakistan Balouch border
yes , i also think iran should go ahead and build the wall no matter how much it costs .

its better than giving martyrs to sand dweller terrorists everyday .

a wall will not limit the legal transactions but will also boost it as its restrictive on illegal version of it .

it will bring nothing but stability for iran and that is much more valuable than a couple of hundred million dollars .

Seriously... is this some way of reporting 'Iran Revolution Guard getting killed near Pakistan border'?
and furthermore... people are actually discussing it !!UNBELIEVABLE!!
Who knows this may also be a scam like deaths of nuclear scientists. i.e. people getting killed in closed state for knowing too much!

Ever since revolution, Iran's terrorist regime has killed all non aligned sects, in length and width of Iran and they have made life hell for the non compliant survivors... how can you blame them or even worst Pakistan for it? as the title suggest!!! :(

Russia - Ukraine ?
US-Mexico ( Illegal Migrations, Drug Mafias) ?
China - Central Asia (Communism vs Islamic Separatists) ?
China-Vietnam (Territorial Disputes) ?
North Korea - South Korea (Communists vs Non-Communists) ?
India-Bangladesh (Illegal Migrations, Forced Conversions) ?
India-Kashmir (Separatist Movement) ?
Indians-Maoists ?
Sri Lanka - Tamils (Separatist Movement ) ?
The Colombian Conflict (Govt vs Revolutionists ) ?
The whole African Continent (Muslims vs Christians, Drug Wars ) ?

To be brief have a look at the map of the world where conflicts are active.

Major wars, 10,000+ deaths per year
Wars and conflicts, 1,000–9,999 deaths per year
Minor skirmishes and conflicts, fewer than 1000 deaths per year

863px-Ongoing_conflicts_around_the_world.svg.png

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

where was Pakistan on that map before 2006?

yes , i also think iran should go ahead and build the wall no matter how much it costs .

a wall will not limit the legal transactions but will also boost it as its restrictive on illegal version of it .

it will bring nothing but stability for iran and that is much more valuable than a couple of hundred million dollars .

That 700 kms barrier is already constructed now it seems Iranians are working to place some advance monitoring system.

Last edited:

I fully support putting the wall on the border.

We are also advocating Pak-Afghanistan wall/fence for a while now.

Lets just have legal border corssings and nothing more.

That 700 kms barrier is already constructed now it seems Iranians are working to place some advance monitoring system.

Pakistan had been biggest market of Iranian oil from 2006-2012... of course smuggled, which in my world is unfair means... Iranian fuel was sold in Pakistan, as far as our capital state, mixed with and branded as local produce.

Friend of mine has lost 2.5 million when he supposedly bought bitumen from Attock refinery but it was on the way mixed with cheap quality Iranian bitumen.
Point being... so many oil trailers had been flowing into Pakistan during Zardari era and every one here pretend naive !!!

How can Iranian and Indian and loyal posters can explain such a massive border breach? and where does Iran regime fit earning from thereof? i believe there's no account of it !!! which also connects many other dots.

Pakistan had been biggest market of Iranian oil from 2006-2012... of course smuggled, which in my world is unfair means... Iranian fuel was sold in Pakistan, as far as our capital state, mixed with and branded as local produce.

Friend of mine has lost 2.5 million when he supposedly bought bitumen from Attock refinery but it was on the way mixed with cheap quality Iranian bitumen.
Point being... so many oil trailers had been flowing into Pakistan during Zardari era and every one here pretend naive !!!

How can Iranian and Indian and loyal posters can explain such a massive border breach? and where does Iran regime fit earning from thereof? i believe there's no account of it !!! which also connects many other dots.

I think that Oil smuggling helped Iran during that time as sanctions were placed on Iran and this is the reason that oil smuggling was taking place from Iranian Pakistan border. We all know about the ups and downs which the Iranian nation was facing because of the sanctions on the oil companies. So have Iran started supplies back to EU countries ?

I think that Oil smuggling helped Iran during that time as sanctions were placed on Iran and this is the reason that oil smuggling was taking place from Iranian Pakistan border. We all know about the ups and downs which the Iranian nation was facing because of the sanctions on the oil companies. So have Iran started supplies back to EU countries ?

I think errecting a wall/fence will help fight smuggling of illegal goods between the countries. Both Pakistan and Iran will get the benefit.

And also frequency of such tragic incidents of attacks will definitely decrease, if not completely ceased.

I think errecting a wall/fence will help fight smuggling of illegal goods between the countries. Both Pakistan and Iran will get the benefit.

And also frequency of such tragic incidents of attacks will definitely decrease, if not completely ceased.

I do think that the oil smuggling was one or another way linked to the Sanctions placed on Iran but now the things are changing in the region. Russia and Pakistan energy deal do explain many things which will be later connected with Afghanistan, Iran and India.

Yes.. you may be right, but what does border fencing have to do with Iranians getting killed in there own country? are they suggesting that our poor villagers killed them? or Pakistan rangers killed them? The only link this closed state have with outside world is via travelling Indians or the members ;) of this forum.

Apparently,, they are running covert anti Pakistan propaganda on this forum, while patriot Pakistanis are afraid to counter it due to intimidation from the Mod panel, which i have experienced already.

Yes.. you may be right, but what does border fencing have to do with Iranians getting killed in there own country? are they suggesting that our poor villagers killed them? or Pakistan rangers killed them? The only link this closed state have with outside world is via travelling Indians or the members ;) of this forum.

Apparently,, they are running covert anti Pakistan propaganda on this forum, while patriot Pakistanis are afraid to counter it due to intimidation from the Mod panel, which i have experienced already.

Activities against Iran increased after the Sanctions which was mainly to restrict the Oil supplies from Iran to Pakistan through smuggling. Drones are always flying inside Pakistan from all the sides which are led by the Pakistani military. So sanctions on one hand and letting smuggling on other hand will not work that's why time to time some border clashes use to take place and its needed for Pakistan to show.

Drones are always flying inside Pakistan from all the sides which are led by the Pakistani military.

If drones were ever lead by Pakistan army... than the first Casualty would be Bait ulla Mehsud, as Pakistan military provided his co-ordinates to US on various occasions, this was long back during Musharraf era and which is a public knowledge.

Whatever drone strikes happened during Zardari era.. those were just an attempt to trigger an ethnic war in Pakistan... by killing certain sect. of society by drones and other by terrorist attacks... the obvious plan was to raise public against Pak state and apparently they are still pursuing same plan.. this time with support of 300'000 strong anti Pakistan, ANA. 'useful idiots' of Pakistan.

Where as truth about Baluchistan is that.. ever since Pak army have moved in, terrorism against Pakistan have declined there, which has apparently upset Iran.

I understand anger at the deaths, RIP.

But how does shelling innocent civilians across the border solve the issue?

Lets not bring in comparisons of Kunar and Nuristan because that is Terrorist destination number 1 for TTP, we all know this, it is verified.

Shelling a random town in Baluchistan just because you are aggrieved? Only enemies behave like that. Enemies and ROGUE nations such as your Mullah self proclaimed Gods children on Earth republic.

It is obvious your army personnel are not well trained and nor are your border force. Try strengthening this and your intelligence and perhaps more people don't have to die. Pakistan equally really does need to sort its shit out at the border. Ever since 9/11, regional drug barons have taken advantage of Pakistan's lazy approach at national security.

Speaking from the heart, if my people had any balls and dignity, they would never let a foreign nation bomb their towns, regardless of the reason.

The worse thing is Iranians on here do not even bat an eyelid over some random innocent stranger dieing in a town just because he was close by for the retribution. Sick minds and a sick society. Your moral compass needs to be realigned you lost souls.

Rest in Peace. Extremely sorry to hear this news.

You should not have started this troll fest.

Ive seen some Pakistani members posting all kinds of use-less trollish nonsense
especially in threads like this
the same character would post garbage in both arab and Iran threads. hmmm
In this case a simple IP check by mods is needed

Back
Top Bottom