What's new

Three Iranian Revolutionary Guards killed near Pakistan border

It is obvious your army personnel are not well trained
They are worst in morale and values than Israel Army... who's pilots have reported to abort random strikes.. with clear sign of civilians on ground.
I scale Indian army, ANA and Iran Revolution Guard on same level... they have history of committing all the coward crimes against its civilians for long term.... which no professional soldier would do... and that clearly put them in category of Terrorist States.
How could you justify hitting at civilian population since ever..
This is not all, these suckers have also killed our soldiers and officers recently in October.

Terrorist gangs from within Pakistan enter Iran, do bomb blasts, kill or abduct Iranian forces personals & come back to Pakistani territory after it & when Iran demands actions from Pakistani officials than they do nothing. & that's when you hear about Iranian forces attacks within Pakistani soil.
Keep it well in mind that Iran can never be politically compared to Pakistan. Their leadership simply have honor and dignity in both their word & action & they never let go any loss or humiliation inflicted by others. US killed 24 Pakistani soldiers in Salala Attack, what have We done? We could not even get an apology. In Abbotabad/Osama operation they invaded the most sensitive & heavily guarded area of Pakistan, for two hours they did things as easy as on picnic & went back, what have We done?. US drones attack inside Pakistan on daily basis, what have We done to that?
Iran while on the other hand have engaged US fighter jets & navy ships in gulf, have downed at least three US drones & border skirmishes are another story. Every one know about the famous operation of Iranian Quds forces where they entered US base in Iraq & "kidnapped" US Forces Personals out of it.
If our honor & dignity is at sale that doesn't mean everybody else's is also. The rule is simple, give respect & then have it. You cry about TTP launching attacks from Afghani soil but when people do the same thing from your soil to others then you throw away the logic?
I love my country more than any other person that claims to be a "patriot" but at the same time I am a person of reason & logic & I believe in Muslim brotherhood first & nationality second.
View attachment 179606

What is your id with Think Tank title?

Well I think we should wait for our Irani friends to explain, how did this terrorist get Irani Passport?

And also why should they not be held responsible in the same manner as they are holding Pakistan responsible for many things happening in Iran?

You can not have it both ways.
Salam,

I can assure the Member that are crying and bashing Pakistan over cross border B.S are just amteurs keyboard warrior.

Matured member arent looking forwrad to such fanboy kind of attitude

Salam,

I can assure the Member that are crying and bashing Pakistan over cross border B.S are just amteurs keyboard warrior.

Matured member arent looking forwrad to such fanboy kind of attitude

Why are you surprised... after all Iran is a holy state and holiness demand blind following.

Trust me if local apostle of holy man says join Indian army, faithful will cross river of fire to discharge his holy duty.

First of what is that secret route that terrorists use to avoid forces of both Pakistan and Iran? And then how Iran knows after the attack terrorists escaped to Pakistan? when they couldn't see them coming? When they couldn't even stop them entering their territory? And how do they know that civilian village are where the terrorists are coming from? C'mon? Not Pakistan is responsible for every little firework..Iran should keep mind that they are also declared a terrorist state....so, keep calm... You're living in a highly sensitive area and not in heaven...:o:

They know the same way in which you know that TTP leadership is resting in Afghanistan & attacking from there with support from Indian RAW, you have no proof of that either. now you keep calm & eat sectarian shit. :)

Why are you surprised... after all Iran is a holy state and holiness demand blind following.

Trust me if local apostle of holy man says join Indian army, faithful will cross river of fire to discharge his holy duty.
Hi,

I wonder what you're trying to achieve here ?? I am not sure of that,
But one thing is certain its not helping your argument at all

Jaltay per namak chirakna..buri baat BHAE...:rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

I also came across an indian on Pakistan's CERN' full membership post...He came up with his theory something like "that Pakistan shouldn't be very happy about CERN india can do it anytime and no one can stop us" dasso hun bnda ki kray?? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

In English dude.

The only explanation is maybe they are paid for this
Seriously this much obsession with a foreign country is to put it very mildly strange
yup we have obsession because it is foreign country on our land. taken from us in the name of Islam. so it is not wrong having obsession for our own land.

I scale Indian army, ANA and Iran Revolution Guard on same level... they have history of committing all the coward crimes against its civilians for long term.... which no professional soldier would do... and that clearly put them in category of Terrorist States.
Your scaling has no authencity whatsoever.Talking about commiting crimes,dont forget the raping and masscaring of civilians in Bangladesh by brave Pakistani army or more recenlty bombing of Pakistani lands by F-16's lol.Talking about proffessionalism,has Pakistani army ever won any war against any enemy in its history other than victories against its own civilians by kicking democratic governments out of power??,lol

Stop making a fool out of yourself kid,lmao.

yup we have obsession because it is foreign country on our land. taken from us in the name of Islam. so it is not wrong having obsession for our own land.

This is the core reason of Inda-Pakistan conflicts and all the shyt going on between these two countries.

Extremist hindus! Who do not accept Pakistan and Muslims and still have some wet dream of Akhand Baharat or whatever. They give enough fuel to equally extremist elements on our side and the peace is destroyed.

Wake up, we are in 21st century. Move on and work on the prosperity of your people, instead of converting them by force to your sick ideas.

This is the core reason of Inda-Pakistan conflicts and all the shyt going on between these two countries.

Extremist hindus! Who do not accept Pakistan and Muslims and still have some wet dream of Akhand Baharat or whatever. They give enough fuel to equally extremist elements on our side and the peace is destroyed.

Wake up, we are in 21st century. Move on and work on the prosperity of your people, instead of converting them by force to your sick ideas.
yup we are developing our country but side by side we will follow our secret agenda. after getting powerful enough we will have our Akhand Baharat.
Nathuram Godse's urn immersion not done yet. It is preserved in headquarter of RSS. There is a wish of him still has to get completed.
but dont worry there is plenty time for that may be it wont happen in our lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom