What's new

Three Indian blunders in the 1971 war

That was wrong of me for adding the "loo" but it is the truth. Hindus got targeted the most. In my mothers area of shaharpara, a Hindu man he went by the name of something I will tell you when it hits me, he had an amazing house, probably the first person to have a stone/cement foundation built house in that area. He fled BD to India when he heard the news the "Panjabis" are coming. Don't get me wrong, Pak army also lined up any Bangladeshi Muslims in a row and shot them. These are stories my mother told me during war. And tbh it is very new to me that the Mukti Bahini are a 'terrorist' or 'militia' as some say on this forum, they may have been armed by India but I don't think in no way were they formed or organised by India. We had boys from the age of 12 take up arms.

Pakistanis know this very well, and HENCE their vociferous abusive denials.

Totally agreed with the article. Too much leniency from the Indian side.

Leading legal experts/bodies are convinced that genocide did happen.

Are you in a mood to be embarrassed?
Yes? Then just use this forum's search function.

I called the numbers delusional, learn how to comprehend English before quoting me endian.

I called the numbers delusional, learn how to comprehend English before quoting me endian.
What you said is:
...the genocide charges would not live up to their delusional numbers ...
That is implicit denial of genocide - falsely linking charges of genocide to numbers of claimed death.

Try again. Get, set. go.....

Of course the numbers are delusional. It's a common trait with AL'ers, they love to exaggerate everything. In my language we say "Bomb futayn", which means letting off bombs, in simple words, bakwaaas! XD

Well I think India made a lot of blunders. But why cry now over spilled milk. You had your chance, now it is impossible. Also, whats the point of talking about the past, talk about current or future issues.

Modi is going to be the next PM of india, and he has been making quite a few speeches and we are waiting to see what he really does.
:)

Don't mention.

Dumb inferior indians would never realize the 'real' game behind ISI's grand schemes..They are too dumb

Dumb author still doesnt understand that biggest blunder was helping Bengalis. Ab bhugto

LMAFO!!!

:lol:

So much shit in one article? The author is all about rants.

india "will have" done this..india "could have" done that..india victory victory victory...but india blunder because india is too generous...Sino-Pak joint military threat from north (as if PLA would cross Himalayas to fight Pakistan's war) ..and so on..

What an idiot
Buddy don,t take such yindoo authors seriously .Every day some anti pakistan bull shit like this pop up in bharat mata :lol:
Seriously someone should learn from them how to distort history and present lies as facts .

I dint believe any one but on facts.

People of J & K still holds passport of India not Pakistan :lol:

You won 65 :lol: Kashmir remain with India
You won 71 :lol: Kashmir remain with India
You won 98 :lol: Kashmir remain with India

Its like country of fools believe every thing that was taught in false history book (aka your version not reality) :lol:
I think you forgot mention your 2 more victories in 1948 and 1962 wars against pakistan and china :lol:
The 1948 holds more importance than any other because your tough time was started in 1948 and still in 2014 you are getting killed in Kashmir and your own so called integral part don,t accept you :yay::yay:
You started this but we definitely we will end this :enjoy:
what you sow is what you reap

Last edited:
Blunders or no blunders, India comprehensively, convincingly, and decisively defeated the Pakistan Army. The Pakistan Army surrendered unconditionally and laid down its arms. It does not get any more convincing and decisive than that. It was a complete and total victory by the Indian Army.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom