What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

Does any Pakistani member have the serial numbers of the 4 Missiles recovered from the MiG-21 crash?
I’m assuming that can be checked against Indian armament inventory to see if Abhinandan fired a missile or not...

Should be an easy way to end the debate on the F-16 matter at least right?

Last edited:
Get out from your bollywoodish world !

And don’t be too much desesperate.

We are talking about your MKI and you bring past history in the discussion.

Had you not lost several jets and in particular few MKI on the 27 feb, indians wouldn’t had resorted to threatening us with missiles strikes, instead of that you indians would have started your cold start bollywoodished strikes on our country. But no. You were so shocked.

In fact you indians were crying : aghar rafaley hotai, tho nateja aur hee kuch hota!
And many people in the public applauded that !

I just told you what happened then. If we had the Rafales, only the scale of your disaster would have been different.

I just told you what happened then. If we had the Rafales, only the scale of your disaster would have been different.
Enjoy the delusion on display above folks, lol, for a nation that wears spanking at the hands of PAF as some sort of achievement in itself, :rofl:, i.e . Some claim Dodging AMRAAMs and others declared sudden radar malfunctions in hordes etc, lol, it is evident where the disasters occured.

Lol. He is bloodied, injured and smiling. Did they send an entire battalion to capture him. You chaps have seen Gadar too many times.
You're sooooo right with 'LOL' and him smiling.

Good on you.

Would you care I attach the link of him begging the PAK Army to save his sorry @$$ from the sole of a Pehawari Chappal*...?

I'd be all smiles too if the PAK Army saved me from a mob.

I believe our PM Imran Khan has the franchise for those.

8b04e6263e3d39d8536dc6a32eeb3a90.jpg

Spoken like a true supporter of Modi in the General Elections. I believe those were his exact words regarding the Rafales - that along with using e-mail back in 1988, owning the first Digital Camera & Cloud Cover theory.

View attachment 567434

Apparently there were three different types of radars which were monitoring and recording the PAF operation ''Swift Retort'' on the morning of 27th February against Indian air and ground targets. The three radars, ground-based, F-16 and AWACS work totally independently of each other. One is American radar tech (F-16), the Ground-based radar purportedly having latest upgraded German tech modules and the state-of-the-art Swedish AWACS, on all three r the SU-30s blip vanished from the radar scope after the AMRAAM made its mark. Surely all 3 radars can't be faulty at one time .That explains the reason why the other SU-30 ran for dear life and exited the arena supersonic. If the SU-30 Hassan engaged wasn't hit then why did the other SU-30 run away? And why didn't the targeted SU-30 which apparently dodged the AMRAAM resurface on the radars? That also explains why the Mirage-2000s avoided to engage as they found out on the radio about the violent end of the SU-30. The reason the IAF Mirage pilots gave to disengage was due to a mysterious malfunction on their radars and that too of both Mirage 2000...i mean what are the odds of that, seriously !! It also explains the panic that was created that caused them to shoot down their very own Mi-17.
Bravo. ..excellent work..

View attachment 567434

Apparently there were three different types of radars which were monitoring and recording the PAF operation ''Swift Retort'' on the morning of 27th February against Indian air and ground targets. The three radars, ground-based, F-16 and AWACS work totally independently of each other. One is American radar tech (F-16), the Ground-based radar purportedly having latest upgraded German tech modules and the state-of-the-art Swedish AWACS, on all three r the SU-30s blip vanished from the radar scope after the AMRAAM made its mark. Surely all 3 radars can't be faulty at one time .That explains the reason why the other SU-30 ran for dear life and exited the arena supersonic. If the SU-30 Hassan engaged wasn't hit then why did the other SU-30 run away? And why didn't the targeted SU-30 which apparently dodged the AMRAAM resurface on the radars? That also explains why the Mirage-2000s avoided to engage as they found out on the radio about the violent end of the SU-30. The reason the IAF Mirage pilots gave to disengage was due to a mysterious malfunction on their radars and that too of both Mirage 2000...i mean what are the odds of that, seriously !! It also explains the panic that was created that caused them to shoot down their very own Mi-17.
Bravo. ..excellent work..

Does any Pakistani member have the serial numbers of the 4 Missiles recovered from the MiG-21 crash?
I’m assuming that can be checked against Indian armament inventory to see if Abhinandan fired a missile or not...

Should be an easy way to end the debate on the F-16 matter at least right?
Do you have the serial number of the F-16 claimed or access to the official IAF data?
Perhaps an official card that gives you access to this information?

Neither of us do so perhaps an online “big-shot” such as yourself might be able to provide the nitty gritty details then.

What disaster are you on about? Your SU 30 and Mig 21 got knocked out.
Your pilot captured, beaten by a mob and humiliated in front of media. Then
you shot your own heli down, this was a disater for you not us. lol.

If we go by indian account of 27th events, in retaliation of 26th surgical strikes on a madarsa (civil target) which missed,in less than 24 hours with prior warning, PAF hit close vicinity of 5 military installations, shot down 1 aircraft and captured 1 pilot, 1 helicopter with 7 souls on board was lost due to fog of war .. this happened in broad day light before we could even have lunch

total casualty: 7 personal, 2 aircrafts, ground damage (unknown) ... all military targets

in return what India did with all it's might? ...........

let that sink in .....

Sure sounds like desperation to me.

1. Got bombed. Didn't give international media full access for 40 odd days

2. Didn't bother stopping the Indians from attacking.

3. Counter attack foiled and chased back into own territory.

But hey - last time when India came and bombed us, we weren't ready. This time when we were being chased out - we are ready

Lol, pretty much sums up what happened.

Listen Jackass as soon as the world learned of attack hundreds of satellites zoomed in to the location of so called strike.

Geo TV was there 48 hours later ( due to remote ovation and no roads on hills). Guess what they found: that Indians missed their target by a mile and killed a crow defending the target.

You cowards sneaked in at night ( under Modi’s instructions to hide under the clouds for stealth!!!!)

We came in broad day light after announcing that we are coming. Why was your border not defended ??? Oh wait it was defended but your pilots got scared and ran away.

We came we banged your brigade headquarters along with five other targets . That’s what your defence ministry said. Please check.

Modi has two holes in his back..... one from where he shits and talks and another where AMRAAM got stuck.

What disaster jackass .... you would have killed more crows and trees and made even smaller holes in tin roofs?

But I was under the impression that PAF and ISPR publicly made this info available. Clearly, I don’t have that picture or information, so assumed informed Pakistanis speaking with such confidence about the loss of F-16 being an absolute impossibility, not to mention “inside information” on data from 3 different sources to corroborate the loss of Su-30 would certainly be privy to this information.
I mean the foundation of this thread has been based on a poster writing some XYZ and the rest of you lot jumping the bandwagon without asking for any evidence, possibly because of the confidence that you have it and can provide this at will.

Also, not sure why you’re triggered. It’s a simple query, just fucking say you don’t have it and move on...or don’t write anything at all if that helps. Not like you were tagged or anything.
You people are very edgy folks on this forum.

Yet retards from their eastern border keep flocking to soothe their fragile egos, but end up having their behinds handed on a platter.

Lol.
Both Su-30 were over lofty Pir Panjal range at the time.
On detecting missile fire, the Su-30 carried out a high speed dive behind the mountains to disappear from radar and return back to Halwara. (ground clutter in Pir Panjal is so high that even high flying Awacs radar cannot detect low flying jets over Pir Panjal).
The AMRAAM simply timed out after losing Lock and self detonated and it's debris was found near a village right on the foothills of Pir Panjal.

As IAF jets are forbidden to operate Solo, wingman also flew back to Halwara.

Where was Abhinandan's wingman in Pakistani airspace? The coward didn't have the guts unlike Abhinandan, he wanted to save his own ar$e. :lol:

Yankees egged you on and when you got your @ss handed to you, you did nothing but moaned and complained.

All I know is, I would be in hot water with my base commander if I refused to wear the "AIM 120 Dodger" patch. Fighter pilots are pretty much type "A" personality of unnecessary bravado. We like to win, we converge to glory like moths to fire, so a "dodging" patch would be an insult in my book. I guess you can forgive me for being too old school.

Sure sounds like desperation to me.

1. Got bombed. Didn't give international media full access for 40 odd days

2. Didn't bother stopping the Indians from attacking.

3. Counter attack foiled and chased back into own territory.

But hey - last time when India came and bombed us, we weren't ready. This time when we were being chased out - we are ready

Lol, pretty much sums up what happened.
Here is a veritable international coalition of sources that call bullshit on all your claims...Find a non Indian source that agrees with you.

Australian

https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/

Indian

https://www.voltairenet.org/article204302.html

Conclusion
Using open-source evidence and satellite imagery, we were able to confirm the location of the Indian airstrike to be near Balakot, rather than inside it, and firmly within Pakistani territory. The target was supposedly a JEM-led madrassa, but we were unable to confirm that any bombs reached buildings associated with it.

The recent tension between India and Pakistan has been marked by disinformation from both sides. Local media’s reporting of unsubstantiated facts and rumours, together with online trolls, have made it difficult to discern the reality of the situation. The satellite imagery suggests that the claims made by India’s Ministry of External Affairs of ‘a very large number’ of militants being killed in the strike are likely false.

The SPICE-2000 is a precision-guided bomb that should not miss its target by the approximately 100 meters that the impact craters were from the nearest structures. The autonomous nature of the SPICE-2000 adds mystery to why the bombs seemed to miss. Satellite imagery did not suggest that any damage was inflicted to nearby buildings. Vegetation and low imagery resolution could hypothetically obscure structural damage, but this remains highly improbably. Something appears to have gone wrong in the targeting process — exactly what, however, remains unclear in the open-source evidence.

American

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...s-they-downed-an-f-16-is-far-from-irrefutable

American

Some people say the US knows it lost an F-16 but can’t admit it for commercial/pride reasons. Let me just say that Pakistan has many enemies in the US bureaucracy and even more on the Hill, and I think if Pakistan lost an F-16 they would gleefully leak it.

American

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Finnish

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/02/falcon-vs-bison-verifying-a-mig-21-wreck/

American

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...21-bison-versus-pakistani-f-16-viper-bullshit

American

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom