What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

Lol. We followed you back in your own territory when you attacked. You just sat twiddling your thumbs when we attacked you. Speaks volumes about who has balls and who doesn't.

Lol. India attacked when it chose to and you quickly fell in line and returner Abhinandan after serving him fantastic tea within 24 hours. Not heard of any LeT or JeM rallies since.

If you weren't scared you wouldn't have done any of this and instead started getting your missiles ready.

Lol. Except here is the reality —
https://in.reuters.com/article/india-kashmir-pakistan-madrasa-idINKCN1QO26W

Stopped thrice on 9 days. Just what did you need to clear?

You got to be shitting me . The building that got dropped 6000 lb of bombs is looking immaculate in the picture.... so you wanted to go inside and count the holes in the Tin roofs 6000 lb bombs created.

Pff what use could he been to us ? Nothing. We sent him back for his wife.

Cleaning house was already stated policy if im not mistaken.

It would have stupid from our part if you were threatening us with missiles attacks, and we stayed idle. Any country would have getting its own missiles ready. LET or JEM were in the target right or wrongly due to FAFT biais.

I would like to remember to all europeans that resistents during the second world war were considered as terrorists by nazis. But targetting people fighting for their freedom is same as insulting those resistents who gave their life for the freedom of their own country. And they were many who gave their life.

They voted for the plebiscite for the Kashmiris people but they themselve denie it so... what to do now ? Only waiting third world war to start.

Kashmir was a free country in 1947. It was your country which broke the Standstill Agreement and entered Kashmir.

If FATF is biased, no one is forcing you to be part of it. You can leave it.

Lol @ comparison to Nazis in other European nations. The plebiscite required you to vacate. You didn't do it and instead started fanning religious flames.

Oh boy, you are too high, do you smoke your own shit by itself or mix it up with some holy cow shit as well, whatever that is, is surely a top class shit.
Stop frothing at the mouth. Relax.

You got to be shitting me . The building that got dropped 6000 lb of bombs is looking immaculate in the picture.... so you wanted to go inside and count the holes in the Tin roofs 6000 lb bombs created.

Why not allow access? Thrice? What security concern?
And then after 40 odd days, the concerns vanish?

What tripe. And the picture if of "a" building. Why deny access if nothing was damaged? Doesn't make any sense.

That...and the fact they didn't want to increase the % of Crashes/Kills to their (already) outstanding Record.

India can make all the pro-Indian movies they want. They can write all the Articles they'd like. But nothing can be further from the Truth. The Indian Air Force sucks!

Plain & Simple. I mean its not because i'm saying it, because i'm a Pakistani (well actually I am), but just take a look at the Wiki Page for Military Crashes in 2019 (so far) - & it hasn't even been updated...

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of...olving_military_aircraft_(2010–present)#/2019

If you circle IAF in red on the page it'll look like nose bleed.

If you're not interested in going through that list, take the time out & watch the video from their own 'The Quint':

She's not giving the full numbers..the number of aircraft lost is higher and people killed is even higher. For example, she said onboard AN32, there were 13 people while according to the original reports there were 17 people including the crew.

Lol.
Both Su-30 were over lofty Pir Panjal range at the time.
On detecting missile fire, the Su-30 carried out a high speed dive behind the mountains to disappear from radar and return back to Halwara. (ground clutter in Pir Panjal is so high that even high flying Awacs radar cannot detect low flying jets over Pir Panjal).
The AMRAAM simply timed out after losing Lock and self detonated and it's debris was found near a village right on the foothills of Pir Panjal.

As IAF jets are forbidden to operate Solo, wingman also flew back to Halwara.

Never run out of fables to convince your deluded brains, don't you?
Now go back and read the OP and then compare with the bullshit you are trying to convince yourself with. Bollywood ain't reality my friend, time to live in the real world? There are tons of evidence that clearly say otherwise but to a deluded brain, every deluded piece of information makes sense to keep living the same lie, doesn't it?

His wingman Sqn Ldr N Singh safely returned back to Halwara after evading an AMRAAM.
Which is why 51 sqn also got AMRAAM dodger patch along with 221 Sqn Sukhois.
Wearing

Dodger Patch == Cone of Shame

iu

Last edited:
i think we should stop arguing with Indian members.....they just log in ....post trash ...and disappear for weeks...we start collecting info ...posting counter arguments ...such a waste of time and bandwidth

Like -
Pak won in 65
Americans and Chinese are coming in 1971
Pak won in 1999
USA did 9/11
India did 26/11
Osama was not in Pak

What's hiding one F16 loss compared to all these narratives?
Since we are talking about an aircraft loss, i will be more to the point rather than run here and there gathering unworthy banter.
1: 1959, IAF Canberra shot down....Indian Excuse....It suddenly lost height as it was returning from it's mission.
2: June 1965, IAF Ouragan Fighter intercepted and forced down....Indian Excuse....Due to bad weather it lost it's direction.
3: Sept, 1965, IAF Gnat Surrende.....Indian Excuse....Lost it's radio and guns (Later found working perfect).
4: Indian Army Chetak captured.....Indian Excuse....it lost engine power and drifted into Pakistan .:laugh:
5: OCT 2011, Another IA Helicopter forced down.....Indian excuse....Pilot thought he was in India.
And there are few more but the garnish on the roasted beef is this wreckage displayed by Indian authorities at a military establishment . Let me know if you want to know how your Military , media and Netas make an utter fool of you while you stand in front of this wreckage and expand your chest. :D

14202640_1047941378635476_703215312981376011_n-jpg.332344

situation is as such that they have to open up. Indians will admit there losses very soon...

I don't know. If you can enlighten upon the situation, which would force them to reveal, what you are saying.

Back
Top Bottom