What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

This is not the appropriate forum for you to discuss your mommy issues and your mommy fantasies.
Also explains why you are so inherently daft.

Pehle chai to bana. Fatafat. Phir dekhte hain.

Buddy I just upgraded your mommy punishment based on your response to spanking with a cricket bat..... I am sure that would have made you a smarter human being.

I shall. Tell the 90,000 odd Pak PoWs who built the road from Agra to Kanpur that while it may been the only constructive thing they did in their lives, it was still a pretty shoddy job. Tsk Tsk.

Make me some tea. Make sure it is fantastic.
This is not the appropriate forum for you to discuss your mommy issues and your mommy fantasies.
Also explains why you are so inherently daft.

Pehle chai to bana. Fatafat. Phir dekhte hain.

Still waiting for an answer to my post........Guess you realise that you don't have an answer and have gone back to trolling with this crap...Ah well thanks for playing...

I shall. Tell the 90,000 odd Pak PoWs who built the road from Agra to Kanpur that while it may been the only constructive thing they did in their lives, it was still a pretty shoddy job. Tsk Tsk.

Make me some tea. Make sure it is fantastic.

Bro we will pay you back dollar for a dollar. infact check again they were dalits from India who built roads and clean your shit. That’s vast majiority of Indians who fall into this category.

By the way Khalistan Referndum 2020 is coming up. My Sikh friends are all voting for independence. Once it’s done resolutions will be pushed in Canadian and British parliaments to recognize Khalistan .

There are weekly rallies and corner meetings in BRAMPTON and many other cities . Are you gonna vote yes?

Breakup of Punjab and Assam is not too far. We will have our sweet revenge sitting in Kashmir and will celebrate in Sri Nagar:

Bro we will pay you back dollar for a dollar. infact check again they were dalits from India who built roads and clean your shit. That’s vast majiority of Indians who fall into this category.

By the way Khalistan Referndum 2020 is coming up. My Sikh friends are all voting for independence. Once it’s done resolutions will be pushed in Canadian and British parliaments to recognize Khalistan .

There are weekly rallies and corner meetings in BRAMPTON and many other cities . Are you gonna vote yes?

Breakup of Punjab and Assam is not too far. We will have our sweet revenge sitting in Kashmir and will celebrate in Sri Nagar:

Do you guys know why this cheap pathetic Balochistan independence posters are showing up with no protestors or any faces behind them?

Because of Khalistan independence 2020. Please donate generously for this cause and help Sikhs gain independence.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globaln...referendum-2020-sikhs-for-justice-canada/amp/

Last edited:
Still waiting for an answer to my post........Guess you realise that you don't have an answer and have gone back to trolling with this crap...Ah well thanks for playing...

He did same everywhere. Trolling trolling and trolling.

Whenever he doesn’t have answer he disgress from main topic subject by picking up the less important part of any messages.
I will put him on ignore list. He will be the first !

View attachment 567434

Apparently there were three different types of radars which were monitoring and recording the PAF operation ''Swift Retort'' on the morning of 27th February against Indian air and ground targets. The three radars, ground-based, F-16 and AWACS work totally independently of each other. One is American radar tech (F-16), the Ground-based radar purportedly having latest upgraded German tech modules and the state-of-the-art Swedish AWACS, on all three r the SU-30s blip vanished from the radar scope after the AMRAAM made its mark. Surely all 3 radars can't be faulty at one time .That explains the reason why the other SU-30 ran for dear life and exited the arena supersonic. If the SU-30 Hassan engaged wasn't hit then why did the other SU-30 run away? And why didn't the targeted SU-30 which apparently dodged the AMRAAM resurface on the radars? That also explains why the Mirage-2000s avoided to engage as they found out on the radio about the violent end of the SU-30. The reason the IAF Mirage pilots gave to disengage was due to a mysterious malfunction on their radars and that too of both Mirage 2000...i mean what are the odds of that, seriously !! It also explains the panic that was created that caused them to shoot down their very own Mi-17.
Unless we see the same ms paint job which India showed as proof to the world of f16 kill we won't believe it.

Perhaps. But I commend you for being polite. It's fairly rare around here.

Let the Canadians and the British vote. I would support a microstate of Khalistan with Lahore as its capital and Nankana Sahib and Kartarpur Sahib as its principalities.

Last I checked Indians massacred Sikhs after Indra in such large numbers that world wide population of Sikhs decreased significantly.

Sikhs are most welcome to come visa free to Pakistan anytime. It’s India that creates problem.

Buddy you have no idea how bad things are getting for India. The largest Gurdawara in Toronto on Derry road has a banner saying ‘lest we forget Sikh Genocide’ onbthe front of the building.

We are all Preparing to make Referendum 2020 a great success.

Just to let you know Canadian defence minister is a Sikh and has old links with khalistanis. Infact I attended his function where Sikhs wore saffaron head gear to symbolize Khalistan.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...-harjit-sajjan-of-being-sikh-nationalist.html

Last I checked Indians massacred Sikhs after Indra in such large numbers that world wide population of Sikhs decreased significantly.

Sikhs are most welcome to come visa free to Pakistan anytime. It’s India that creates problem.

Buddy you have no idea how bad things are getting for India. The largest Gurdawara in Toronto on Derry road has a banner saying ‘lest we forget Sikh Genocide’ onbthe front of the building.

We are all Preparing to make Referendum 2020 a great success.

Just to let you know Canadian defence minister is a Sikh and has old links with khalistanis. Infact I attended his function where Sikhs wore saffaron head gear to symbolize Khalistan.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...-harjit-sajjan-of-being-sikh-nationalist.html
No big deal. The Khalistan loving Sikhs in Canada are an insignificant minority. I've seen them wear their 1984 tshirts in NY and Toronto. India just has to bring up the Kanishka bombing to send the Canadian govt scurrying back. Britain is a spent force. Canada, awesome place and lovely people but carries 0 diplomatic weight.

Buddy I am a hardcore liberal and I was the election monitor and campaign volunteer. obviously denyingnis just a standard protocol.... as I said Saffaron pagri and visiting gurdwars with anti India sign at the front says a lot.

They didn't actually bother fighting too much. They just surrendered.
I wasn’t even born then but I read that your twenty squadrons of planes took two weeks to neutralize one lonely PAF squadron.
I have read thousands of Indian soilders were left rotting after the battle....

Buddy I am a hardcore liberal and I was the election monitor and campaign volunteer. obviously denyingnis just a standard protocol.... as I said Saffaron pagri and visiting gurdwars with anti India sign at the front says a lot.

I wasn’t even born then but I read that your twenty squadrons of planes took two weeks to neutralize one lonely PAF squadron.
I have read thousands of Indian soilders were left rotting after the battle....
Stop feeding the troll. Have you not noticed he doesn't answer the difficult questions? He's doesn't care about whether he's right or wrong and you won't convince him. He's just after a reaction.

A bit like you when someone asks a difficult question you don't like...Like most IAF pilots you "dodge" and run away in case you get shot down.....

I am hearing this ticking sound, from you, for quite sometime. Would you be a little more specific and little less discrete?
I think he is pretty specific but this time you have to use your brain ... switch it on..

Do you feel the same way about Indian troops surrendering to the Chinese in droves durning 62?

I suppose you have a wealth of combat experience and have fought to near death many times to point fingers at men surrendering.

As for the Pakistani posters poking fun at the Indian pilot just as stupid.

Back
Top Bottom