What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

This is a hilarious response indeed.
1- PAF had 4th Gen, while India the Supa Powa who proudly propagate that it can wipe Pakistan off from air and missile strikes, had inferior force to stand PAF.
2- Even though as a matter of fact, at least 1 confirmed killed of IAF by PAF did come near LOC and was shot down, because the F16 and JF 17 were standing guard as support to the strike force.
3- Your other colleague is saying that there was only 2 SU 30s, they ran away by avoiding the AMRAAM. I think Su 30s are really really 4th Generation.
4- What happened to your air superiority mumbo jumbo!!!

Like in every Bollywood War movie script Pakistan has larger Army and High tech Equipment as compared to India :cheesy:

lol at that Indian kid
he blocked me

India & its troll force have one or two resorts to escape from such situation. GoI itself requests to ban several accounts on social media because of their propaganda is being exposed while on other hand, having no answer the troll army will only block. By the way, except for Indian Media & Indian troll brigade flooding internet with propaganda, the real world did not buy even a single of Indian claim. As far as I observed, Indians aren't worried about what Pakistan did on 27th Feb but it hurts them more when none of the parties accepts Indian falsified narrative. Losing couple of AirCrafts or soldiers doesn't matter to India as long as Modi's force is enable to sell the best of their narrative.

India & its troll force have one or two resorts to escape from such situation. GoI itself requests to ban several accounts on social media because of their propaganda is being exposed while on other hand, having no answer the troll army will only block. By the way, except for Indian Media & Indian troll brigade flooding internet with propaganda, the real world did not buy even a single of Indian claim. As far as I observed, Indians aren't worried about what Pakistan did on 27th Feb but it hurts them more when none of the parties accepts Indian falsified narrative. Losing couple of AirCrafts or soldiers doesn't matter to India as long as Modi's force is enable to sell the best of their narrative.

What an apt description of India!!! India is a mega Bollywood.

but you are not adding in the cloud factor

What your inside intel says, Modi's arse always hiding behind the clouds!!!
I very much would like to target it with "Indian technological marvel" "Spice2000" bomb.
It will enter the small hole and destroy everything inside.

Please let me know, the hours when it is not behind cloud cover.
My "Missile" doesn't work in cloud cover. "Modi's" verbiage.

Let us know when you woken up from your deep slumber.
You need it badly , after all you have to bear all the BS of Modi and the gang.

What your inside intel says, Modi's arse always hiding behind the clouds!!!
Please let me know, the hours when it is not behind cloud cover.

Reliable inside sources tell that Modi's @$$ is provided with an extensive "cloud cover", on 24/7 basis, charged to the public expense. They make provision in budget for this activity.

Sick and tired of this tbh. Indians can't provide evidence so try to abuse and troll to shift the attention. Pakistanis respond and it all goes south. There have been many threads like this and frankly, no one is going to change their opinion so let's learn to live with it.

Pakistani kids can issue 10 similar images every day.
Among others.

Drawing.jpg

Lol.
Both Su-30 were over lofty Pir Panjal range at the time.
On detecting missile fire, the Su-30 carried out a high speed dive behind the mountains to disappear from radar and return back to Halwara. (ground clutter in Pir Panjal is so high that even high flying Awacs radar cannot detect low flying jets over Pir Panjal).
The AMRAAM simply timed out after losing Lock and self detonated and it's debris was found near a village right on the foothills of Pir Panjal.

As IAF jets are forbidden to operate Solo, wingman also flew back to Halwara.
Seems to be some upcoming Telgu/Tamil movie script but has major flow according to IAF official statement of Su-30 dodging AAMRAAMs.
BTW wingman of Abhinandand were behind the clouds????

Lol.
Both Su-30 were over lofty Pir Panjal range at the time.
On detecting missile fire, the Su-30 carried out a high speed dive behind the mountains to disappear from radar and return back to Halwara. (ground clutter in Pir Panjal is so high that even high flying Awacs radar cannot detect low flying jets over Pir Panjal).
The AMRAAM simply timed out after losing Lock and self detonated and it's debris was found near a village right on the foothills of Pir Panjal.

As IAF jets are forbidden to operate Solo, wingman also flew back to Halwara.
To all Indian internet warriors and trolls..... Trying to boost their false ego
1. Why in middle of fight Mi-17 took off what was his mission? Rescue/locate Su-30 survivors what else could be it doing?
2. Why IAF Western air chief sent home?
3. Why Modi wanted Rafael for fovurable results?

Back
Top Bottom