What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

To all Indian internet warriors and trolls..... Trying to boost their false ego
1. Why in middle of fight Mi-17 took off what was his mission? Rescue/locate Su-30 survivors what else could be it doing?
2. Why IAF Western air chief sent home?
3. Why Modi wanted Rafael for fovurable results?

They are dodging these questions... oops i meant they are scripting new stories to cover their shame.

Which forum is that from?

By the way someone is already cooking them up and India is already justifying their helplessness while blaming SU-30 and R-77 for that day. South Asian Games aside but the outside world is pretty much aware not just of the facts on that day but also the capability of IAF contrary to the bragging.

View attachment 567590

Credits @Irfan Baloch

Or may be PAF does not want to give every detail

I noticed that too, but at that range would the sidewinder make more sense? It appears to be at WVR range. Initially, i thought the HUD was in EEGS mode, but again, no symbology visible.

Lets just say some well placed sources who several weeks earlier also disclosed that a very high ranking PAF official was directing the whole operation while flying in an F-16.
In past Pak army never lied???

1) The Mi-17 Helicopter was told to come towards Srinagar air force station in designated take-off and landing corridor.

If that ill fated Heli was told by authorities to fly towards so & so corridor then how come Indian Defence shot their own Heli and later called that Heli's IFF (Friend or Foe System) was turned off by the Pilot? Still more confusion, though.

1) Why earlier ur DGISPR lied that no F-16 were used?

No F-16 was the part of strike package and it is well documented. However, seems impossible for every Indian that couldn't understand the simple statement. F-16s were only guarding Pakistani Skies and never entered Indian territory nor were part of strike package.

2) Why is PAF is not emphasizing more on Su30 kill (They seem not so sure)?

What more to emphasis beside CAS interview to Alan Warn & we have Radar Data... All three different assets from different OEMs.

3) Where is the second pilot in CMH, gone?

DG ISPR already clarified that different ground units were reporting of Pilot arrest. In the end, it was Abhi.

4) Where the Israeli pilot gone?

DG ISPR never mentioned any Israeli Pilot and rest about opinions of Ex-Services or some analyst does not carry weight until & unless official statement.

More questions coming...

Here comes 3rd pilot :omghaha:

Provide the source of picture as I am unable to find such statement.

Which forum is that from?

Twitter platform.

View attachment 567558 View attachment 567559 View attachment 567562 View attachment 567564 View attachment 567566 View attachment 567568 View attachment 567570 View attachment 567571 View attachment 567572
Dude you forgot this....I added some extra's from some pro India people just for you....

Here is a veritable international coalition of sources that call bullshit on all your claims...Find a non Indian source that agrees with you.

Australian

https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/

Indian

https://www.voltairenet.org/article204302.html

Conclusion
Using open-source evidence and satellite imagery, we were able to confirm the location of the Indian airstrike to be near Balakot, rather than inside it, and firmly within Pakistani territory. The target was supposedly a JEM-led madrassa, but we were unable to confirm that any bombs reached buildings associated with it.

The recent tension between India and Pakistan has been marked by disinformation from both sides. Local media’s reporting of unsubstantiated facts and rumours, together with online trolls, have made it difficult to discern the reality of the situation. The satellite imagery suggests that the claims made by India’s Ministry of External Affairs of ‘a very large number’ of militants being killed in the strike are likely false.

The SPICE-2000 is a precision-guided bomb that should not miss its target by the approximately 100 meters that the impact craters were from the nearest structures. The autonomous nature of the SPICE-2000 adds mystery to why the bombs seemed to miss. Satellite imagery did not suggest that any damage was inflicted to nearby buildings. Vegetation and low imagery resolution could hypothetically obscure structural damage, but this remains highly improbably. Something appears to have gone wrong in the targeting process — exactly what, however, remains unclear in the open-source evidence.

American

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...s-they-downed-an-f-16-is-far-from-irrefutable

American

Some people say the US knows it lost an F-16 but can’t admit it for commercial/pride reasons. Let me just say that Pakistan has many enemies in the US bureaucracy and even more on the Hill, and I think if Pakistan lost an F-16 they would gleefully leak it.

American

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Finnish

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/02/falcon-vs-bison-verifying-a-mig-21-wreck/

American

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...21-bison-versus-pakistani-f-16-viper-bullshit

American

1) The Mi-17 Helicopter was told to come towards Srinagar air force station in designated take-off and landing corridor.

2) He was Retired not sent home. https://www.indiatoday.in/fact-chec...-of-air-marshal-hari-kumar-1468528-2019-03-02

3) He said Rafale would have been more handy as it has METEOR which has much much more no escape zone.

Now tell me:

1) Why earlier ur DGISPR lied that no F-16 were used?
2) Why is PAF is not emphasizing more on Su30 kill (They seem not so sure)?
3) Where is the second pilot in CMH, gone?
4) Where the Israeli pilot gone?

More questions coming...

View media item 18001Here comes 3rd pilot :omghaha:

Ok now I would like you to find articles (Non Indian) that support your version of events

In past Pak army never lied???
They probably have HOWEVER... we are not talking about the past. This whole situation was created for political reasons by an Indian politician appealing to his base (Who are generally morons)before an election. And where there are politicians there is generally bullshit passed off as truth. They use terms like "Surgical strike" because they heard it used on CNN. They can make up any nonsense that will get lapped up by the idiots. The first surgical strike never happened. The second failed and resulted in planes being shot down and crew being killed. This would be a failure and since politicians are involved they create Shot down planes on the other side to convert a failure into a victory.

Ok now I would like you to find articles (Non Indian) that support your version of events

They probably have HOWEVER... we are not talking about the past. This whole situation was created for political reasons by an Indian politician appealing to his base (Who are generally morons)before an election. And where there are politicians there is generally bullshit passed off as truth. They use terms like "Surgical strike" because they heard it used on CNN. They can make up any nonsense that will get lapped up by the idiots. The first surgical strike never happened. The second failed and resulted in planes being shot down and crew being killed. This would be a failure and since politicians are involved they create Shot down planes on the other side to convert a failure into a victory.
So your army can lie again. India is always looking for political points, day by day political pressure is increasing on Pak. You can understand who is bending back now.

So your army can lie again. India is always looking for political points, day by day political pressure is increasing on Pak. You can understand who is bending back now.
Yeah and India is failing to make these Political points. No one believes you. Even Avowed pro Indians are pointing it out and getting attacked by Morons. And there is not as much political pressure as there has been in the past so dream on.

Face it your nation tried to act like a tough guy and screwed up. But rather than admit the loss they are busy insulting everyone and claiming the other guy got knocked out.

Further more if you think your armed forces don't lie then you are an absolute idiot. Generals are politicians for all intents and purposes. They have to explain why things have gone wrong and have lie when told to lie by politicians otherwise their careers get cut short.

You must be blind and dumb to think Pakistan is bending.

If anything Pakistan is at the height of diplomatic good zone after a very long time. The real centre of power lies in the East and Middle East ..... unless you were sleeping I hope you didn’t miss the fact that every rich and powerful leader from Middle East has already visited Pakistan.

Wait wasn’t it your prime minister who was totally ignored by Putin. IK receives receptions, which your PM can never dream of, no matter where he goes.

Last I checked Imran is meeting Trump this month and Chinese president had several meetings with him already.

Buddy India is a butt of jokes and ridicules under Modi and this news surely never makes into your sold out media.

You must be blind and dumb to think Pakistan is bending.

If anything Pakistan is at the height of diplomatic good zone after a very long time. The real centre of power lies in the East and Middle East ..... unless you were sleeping I hope you didn’t miss the fact that every rich and powerful leader from Middle East has already visited Pakistan.

Wait wasn’t it your prime minister who was totally ignored by Putin. IK receives receptions, which your PM can never dream of, no matter where he goes.

Last I checked Imran is meeting Trump this month and Chinese president had several meetings with him already.

Buddy India is a butt of jokes and ridicules under Modi and this news surely never makes into your sold out media.

indians are still trying to dodge 27th events after several months. Truely pathetic nation.

Apparently there were three different types of radars which were monitoring and recording the PAF operation ''Swift Retort'' on the morning of 27th February against Indian air and ground targets.
The best part of the entire episode when i think back. They came at night, we went in daylight

Lol.
Both Su-30 were over lofty Pir Panjal range at the time.
On detecting missile fire, the Su-30 carried out a high speed dive behind the mountains to disappear from radar and return back to Halwara. (ground clutter in Pir Panjal is so high that even high flying Awacs radar cannot detect low flying jets over Pir Panjal).
The AMRAAM simply timed out after losing Lock and self detonated and it's debris was found near a village right on the foothills of Pir Panjal.

As IAF jets are forbidden to operate Solo, wingman also flew back to Halwara.
IAF jets are forbidden to operate solo while abhinandan shot down a F16 on its own while alone invading Pakistani air space.LMAO

Back
Top Bottom