What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

it seems chritine fair is about to embrace islam. she is changed a lot. trying to find the truth.:lol:
No, but as I have said and again that no one bought India lies outside of India...Only Bhakts are induldging in false propaganda and even they themselves know it is false. Outside world has some standards. India did not provide an iota of evidence which could be believed. The max they could show was a tail piece of allegedly an AMRAAM missile fired allegedly by an F16 in the tri-circus by three human like cretins.
No body in the world would except it as an evidence of a downed F16. At max, it only shows that a Pakistani fighterjet fired a missile in the toi of fleeing Indian cowards.

@The Eagle @waz @Oscar @WAJsal

Can you guys look into this thread please, damn trolls are having a field day.

By the way someone is already cooking them up and India is already justifying their helplessness while blaming SU-30 and R-77 for that day. South Asian Games aside but the outside world is pretty much aware not just of the facts on that day but also the capability of IAF contrary to the bragging.

upload_2019-6-30_18-33-27.png

Credits @Irfan Baloch

Based on the snapshot taken from one of the. HUD avtr recordings.
ji bilkul......I know. atleast some one have actually seen the actual HUD avtr Recordings.....

By the way someone is already cooking them up and India is already justifying their helplessness while blaming SU-30 and R-77 for that day. South Asian Games aside but the outside world is pretty much aware not just of the facts on that day but also the capability of IAF contrary to the bragging.

View attachment 567590

Credits @Irfan Baloch
the tweets of "High Flying Taxen" is not available on his twitter timeline.

View attachment 567590

Credits @Irfan Baloch
THE butthurt have come back with some posts and I am thinking if I should care to slap them more or not
their laughable lines are some pictures to prove F-16 got shot and PAF pilot got lynched by Kashmiris etc

Buddy I am a hardcore liberal and I was the election monitor and campaign volunteer. obviously denyingnis just a standard protocol.... as I said Saffaron pagri and visiting gurdwars with anti India sign at the front says a lot.
He has no choice but to visit those gurudwaras as they have a lot of influence on Sikh electorate. So a typical political Visit.
But nothing to suggest he ever personally supported any of it.

His four years in office prove that

View attachment 567590

Credits @Irfan Baloch
lol at that Indian kid
he blocked me

He has no choice but to visit those gurudwaras as they have a lot of influence on Sikh electorate. So a typical political Visit.
But nothing to suggest he ever personally supported any of it.

His four years in office prove that

Tejas everyone of my Muslim and Sikh friend hates India with passion. On the day of referendum we are organizing 5000 Khalistan flags distribution in Brampton .... send me an address and I will send you one.

By the way I talk to Harjeet Sajan and I assure you he is totally different in private

Attachments

• 743C6617-2F86-4F6E-B088-345452176012.jpeg
    743C6617-2F86-4F6E-B088-345452176012.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 76
Fact is IAF stood its ground even though PAF had 22 4th gen jets and IAF only four at the time.

By the time, 14 more IAF reinforcements (8 Su-30, 4 MiG-29 & 2M2K) arrived, PAF formations Lear 1 & 2 were longer anywhere near LoC.

This is a hilarious response indeed.
1- PAF had 4th Gen, while India the Supa Powa who proudly propagate that it can wipe Pakistan off from air and missile strikes, had inferior force to stand PAF.
2- Even though as a matter of fact, at least 1 confirmed killed of IAF by PAF did come near LOC and was shot down, because the F16 and JF 17 were standing guard as support to the strike force.
3- Your other colleague is saying that there was only 2 SU 30s, they ran away by avoiding the AMRAAM. I think Su 30s are really really 4th Generation.
4- What happened to your air superiority mumbo jumbo!!!

Kindly tell us what particular handicap do you suffer from? e.g.Mongoloid, ADSD, PTSD, Stunted growth, slum upbringing inferiority complex etc
Nah nah its very simple he suffers from "Chutiyap"

Lol. He is bloodied, injured and smiling. Did they send an entire battalion to capture him. You chaps have seen Gadar too many times.

I think in Indian army battalion is consist of 40-50 soliders

Without the ARM designation on the bottom left corner. And no AMRAAM HUD symbology. Good patch though....

I noticed that too, but at that range would the sidewinder make more sense? It appears to be at WVR range. Initially, i thought the HUD was in EEGS mode, but again, no symbology visible.

Back
Top Bottom