What's new

Three attack Prashant Bhushan for Kashmir remarks

anybody who supports this action ,i wish sincerely has their dads at the age of 60+ beaten up by goons . I wish it happens then they will know how appropriate it was.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I am happy that you support the Fredom of speach, but can you refrain from using the word Village Idiots, Villages are the back bone of this nation and most of the IAS officers are from villages, not all city guys are intelects and not all villagers are idiots.

Thanks in advance for not using the words above said again in your future posts

Hear this from a delhiite since this action has happened in Delhi . Most villagers in delhi and surrounding areas are goons and idiots.

But we dont know whether these guys were from villages or elsewhere .Sonopoint discussing that.

Beating a harmless old man . Really cowardly . All these organisations are indirectly linked to RSS . This is why i will never vote for BJP . I won't be voting at all in the next elections. They are all useless.

Beating up women and old men.Bloody losers. Twas good that one of them got captured and got his *** whooped in the court .i hope they are getting good 'treatment' now in the jail as well.

If india was left at the mercy of these sene , RSS types they would make sure india becomes worse than Pakistan .

This is why even though people hate the congress , noone votes for BJP during elections .
Do excercise your vote, its not a privialge but a moral duty and if you feel no one or no party represents the people interest please excercise 49-O to say the EC that no one is good to rule you so that the next time the same people are party will not be given a chance.

Let the change begin from us

No, it doesn't work that way. Terrorists are not trees that they are fixed to a place. Terrorists are on the move all the time. There are circuits, enter Pir Panjal mountains >> cross over to South Kashmir (Anantnag)>> Srinagar>> Kupwara>> exit Indian Kashmir. The reverse from north to south is also true. Then there are circuits which begin in Punch and end up in Jammu/Samba/Akhnoor. So the entire state or the affected areas have to be covered. Simply covering the districts where incidents happen will not suffice but also the districts through which they transit have to come under the ambit of AFSPA.

That is why the Army rejected the partial clause.

well that was just a suggestion. anyway people of those districts are not against AFSPA.

These so called illiterate's are more loyal towards there nation then so called educated liberals (Arundhati and likes)
That was my very point B_R_I_C.

If not then why give unnecessary statement ? Who gave him right to say we should hold referendum and remove AFSPA ?

I want Pig vijay and Arundhati should be beaten up in the same way they need this dose more then parshant bhusan!!
I share the same view as yours about pigvijay singh and ms roy. Though I would say that the freedom of speech should be respected. If someone says something doesn't mean it becomes the official policy of India. You and me should not give much importance to these people. Anyways, kindly accept my apology if you are hurt by any of my remarks.

Warm regards.

I am happy that you support the Fredom of speach, but can you refrain from using the word Village Idiots, Villages are the back bone of this nation and most of the IAS officers are from villages, not all city guys are intelects and not all villagers are idiots.

Thanks in advance for not using the words above said again in your future posts

I'm referring the idiots of villages, not the IAS officers of village, that's why I said village idiots not village IAS. They could be city idiots too, but usually city idiots spend their time by fraandshipping in facebook.

got some basic details man who saved our day "tejinder pal singh bagga"
Birthday:-September 24, 1985
Political Views:-Very Liberal
Religious Views:-Rashtraniti,Na ki Raajniti

Doesnt quite add up.. Quoting the Hindu website "The outfits accused him of pushing his “hidden agenda” by associating himself with the India Against Corruption". Why bring in this? Anyway what Bhushan said was in no way radical. In comparison Vir Sanghvi, blue eyed boy of Congress, wrote an article a few years back called "Think the Unthinkable"(if i remember correctly) which was pretty crazy.

You are right, but these illiterates were not being nationalistic at all. Do they even know what the AFSPA is? They were simply paid to go to a certain chamber and beat some one up. The people who ordered all this are very well educated.

Videos of his statement are out , actually Prashant Bhushan says there should be plebiscite by the kashmiris to decide whether they want to remain in India or not.

Even then thrashing him is wrong and freedom of speech of expression is more important than kashmir.

Those who oppose his views can protest through peaceful means , and certainly shouldn't start beating him up if they disagree with him.

the AFSPA is a draconian law which should be lifted as it causes great harm and promotes injustice to the people of Kashmiri Nation

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
the AFSPA is a draconian law which should be lifted as it causes great harm and promotes injustice to the people of Kashmiri Nation

I think you have similar type laws in NWFP,Baluchisthan etc where your Army is fighting insurgents.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

I think you have similar type laws in NWFP,Baluchisthan etc where your Army is fighting insurgents.

Back
Top Bottom