What's new

Three attack Prashant Bhushan for Kashmir remarks

the AFSPA is a draconian law which should be lifted as it causes great harm and promotes injustice to the people of Kashmiri Nation

that act was created in response to the ethnic cleansing of Pandits, Sikhs and Buddhists from west Kashmir primarily the valley had it not been enforced the Muslim extremists would have committed a wide genocide against non muslims in the valley there is a reason why the Kashmir valley population is primarily muslim

These things happens when to cross your limit... entire nation was with him for his association with anti-corruption crusade... but he lost most of his fans after his childish remark on Kashmir... he invited trouble and he got that... still I don't believe that those people were there to beat him because of his Kashmir remark... his statement on kashmir might be presented as a reason to teach him a lesson for their acts in hisar by-poll... Rajniti is not as simple as we think... lots of ifs and buts...

^^^ OK My Lord !!

Next time everything will be according to yr wishes !! Heerana

I think you have similar type laws in NWFP,Baluchisthan etc where your Army is fighting insurgents.

when Swat was under insurgency, there were curfews...now that Swat is peaceful there is no curfew.

but look at Kashmir where no matter what, anti-indian sentiment is always high and there is resistance to the indian occupation forces as we have seen many many times since decades.

the good thing is that many militants are now using social networks and peaceful means to resist. Despite that, AFSPA still in effect and it's a cause of HUGE discontent. I'm in touch even with many friends i have in iOk and this is what i am told by them.

quite frankly, you cant compare NWFP or Balochistan to Kashmir --which is a disputed territory where majority of the people view indian occupation as illegitimate one

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

that act was created in response to the ethnic cleansing of Pandits, Sikhs and Buddhists from west Kashmir primarily the valley had it not been enforced the Muslim extremists would have committed a wide genocide against non muslims in the valley there is a reason why the Kashmir valley population is primarily muslim

it always has been

Back
Top Bottom