What's new

Three Army personnel killed in encounter

well if 90% supports india why not to go for plebiscite just to shut our mouths? Its because you know 90% are against india and you guys will loose a big time but as I said earlier its been decades of your aggression there but still this is what you have got ,your soldiers are getting killed everyday and it will only get worse with time..come to real world and see how much they hate you and what have you done with them by killing the like insects..
our soldiers are getting killed by terrorists who cross over from ***.

Even mods & webmaster call them freedom fighters.
Cause they are.

Mods and webmaster are an authority only on this forum.. Not in the real world. And there is nothing to say that the mods and the webmaster can not be uncultured. Its a matter of opinion... :)... Looks like you are confusing the boundaries of this forum and reality.. :azn:

India is having this syndrome after being ruled over and embaraased in 1400 years.
If Indians ahve any self respect they should bring vhp rss modi to power...

[/B]
I'll make it as simple as I can:

1. The preamble of the UN RESOLUTION 47 (1948) recommends to the Governments of India and Pakistan the following measures as those which in the opinion of the Council are appropriate to bring about a cessation of the fighting and to create proper conditions for a free and impartial plebiscite to decide whether the State of Jammu and Kashmir is to accede to India or Pakistan.

The Government of Pakistan should undertake:

To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State.

That hasn't happened till today. Failure to withdraw Pakistani troops and tribesmen has resulted in the inability of India to put into effect the UN Resolution.

Secondly, these Resolutions are under Chapter VI and therefore non enforceable. Why did Pakistan agree to this? Why did they not insist on including it under Chapter VII which is enforceable?

Now the ball is in your court. Back, by facts, your argument that India indeed 'rejected' a plebiscite. The truth is India never rejected it!! It's been nearly 65 years, but Pakistan has yet to comply with the conditions mentioned in the Resolutions!
which tribesmen and Pakistani nationals were there after 1948 for fighting? please enlighten me on this and then we can decide ball is in our court or not

These are sad unfortunate events.
But you are basically supporting terrorists in this post..
Great... We will also support Maoist and Kashmiri freedom fighters...
Didnt 28 of yours die to Maoist yesterday?

How would u feel if we rejoice over that like u r doing?
You are rejoicing o this news everybody knows that.
BTW 20 Policemen died in the past 2-3 days in Pakistan attacks worry about them.
Of the 28 killed yesterday in Chattisgarh majority were civilian Congress Party men only 6-7 of them were policemen.

well if 90% supports india why not to go for plebiscite just to shut our mouths? Its because you know 90% are against india and you guys will loose a big time but as I said earlier its been decades of your aggression there but still this is what you have got ,your soldiers are getting killed everyday and it will only get worse with time..come to real world and see how much they hate you and what have you done with them by killing the like insects..
You have very conveniently sidetracked the issue. I have answered why India cannot go in for a plebiscite very clearly in my post #42. But you my friend haven't answered the question I raised and are beating about the bush.

That's most probably because you have no answer!

Secondly, it seems you haven't read the post, skimming over it in your haste to reply. Nowhere had I said that 90% Kashmiris supports India. I had said that 90% Kashmiris don't want anything to do with Pakistan. Notice the difference? :azn:

which tribesmen and Pakistani nationals were there after 1948 for fighting? please enlighten me on this and then we can decide ball is in our court or not
Good God Almighty! Your apparent lack of knowledge appears to be breathtaking. After 1948? Have you heard of a thing called the LoC? It means Line of Control. This is where the Pakistani Army dug themselves in after they withdrew from the outskirts of Srinagar and adjoining areas under Indian Army pressure. The PA withdrew to their present positions and the area between the PA and IA finally became what is known today as the LoC.

According to the UN Resolutions, Pakistan was to withdraw all their forces from the ENTIRE state of Jammu & Kashmir including Gilgit/Baltistan before holding a plebiscite.

Which, needless to say, Pakistan has yet to comply with. If Pakistan had adhered to the Resolutions in letter and spirit, and withdrawn all their forces and Pakistani tribesmen (who had entered the state with a view to capture it), a plebiscite would have been held under the aegis of the UN and the problem would have been solved ages ago. But yet you keep blaming us for not complying with the SC Resolutions by not holding the so called plebiscite. But the truth is that it was not India but Pakistan that reneged and failed to comply.

Now do you get it?

Why don't people here get into the habit of doing some research on the subject instead of repeating the same old story over and over again? :angry:

so here is what i understand mr. researcher... although there are no Pak forces in occupied Kashmir, only Indian army, yet India will not hold a plebiscite in Indian Occupied Kashmir till the time Pakistan dont call her forces back from LOC... did i get it right?

and we both know that this is not the reason for not holding a plebiscite... if India is that sincere in giving Kashmiris their right, why dont they do it in occupied kashmir?

and we both know that this is not the reason for not holding a plebiscite... if India is that sincere in giving Kashmiris their right, why dont they do it in occupied kashmir?

Because your side displayed a reluctance to adhere to 'pre-conditions" and an affinity for twisting words around to make it appear that you have the moral upper hand (based on this laughable concept of 'brotherhood'). You can either continue your chest thumping as to how Pakistan has a religious and moral obligation to the people of Kashmir, or you can accept that too much water has gone under the bridge to even attempt to change our borders, because guess what, India is way too suspicious of your ultimate intention (as you are of India) to settle for anything other than the LoC being the IB.

Back
Top Bottom