What's new

Thousands protest deaths blamed on Indian army in Kashmir

Why Doesn't Pakistani press report these incidents ..It is realy pitiful condition of pakistani media

Brother, indian people have huge stocks in Geo tv and the head office of Geo tv is in Dubai. The people working for Geo tv are money hungry and they are a disgrace to Pakistanis everywhere.

Ptv still reports on terrorist acts of indian army in Indian Occupied Kashmir almost everyday.

I watch Ptv news mostly, I never watch Geo news.

Thank god those fools got seperated in 71 they would've benn a burden to pakistan and look at them now what do they have other than the crapy awami league.
back to topic: fateh71 said let are terrorists they have a reason to fight the indian army is killing inocent muslims and molesting women because they don't have prostitutes in kashmir like they do in india.
The indian army is the perfect definition of a terrorist organization!!!!!!!!!:chilli:

Please make ur point but don't put words in my mouth. I KNOW there have been excesses from the army, indian army has also acknowleged it and there have been scores of convictions in thoss matters. the problem is that army is with civilians and not in their barracks.

They are not in barracks because of the ethnic cleansing carried out by ur 'freedom terrorists'. the LET is a religious supremacist org, the kashmir cause is just one opportunity for them, in between a few civilian massacres here and there of kaffirs is par for course.

and abt prostitutes, come off ur high horse, there are prostitutes in pakistan too. in fact there are pakistani prostitutes available in practically all the major countries, so cut the crap.

Better than someone 'recalling' those numbers.

No, trust me, it's not.
Especially after your bollywood filled emo-media dramatized "26/11" and your newspapers went on a rampage twisting things around.

No, trust me, it's not.
Especially after your bollywood filled emo-media dramatized "26/11" and your newspapers went on a rampage twisting things around.

Jihad u r so right about killing of innocents in kashmir by Indian Army and the mock investigations, it is a page right out of Israel's Army atrocities in philistine.

Please make ur point but don't put words in my mouth. I KNOW there have been excesses from the army, indian army has also acknowleged it and there have been scores of convictions in thoss matters. the problem is that army is with civilians and not in their barracks.

They are not in barracks because of the ethnic cleansing carried out by ur 'freedom terrorists'. the LET is a religious supremacist org, the kashmir cause is just one opportunity for them, in between a few civilian massacres here and there of kaffirs is par for course.

and abt prostitutes, come off ur high horse, there are prostitutes in pakistan too. in fact there are pakistani prostitutes available in practically all the major countries, so cut the crap.

So then i guess all the protests and anti india movements or campaigns whatever you may call them were started by Let.What about the two inocent men the indian army killed last week what did they do please you should think about what you're saying.

anyways sorry about the prostitutes thing i got carried away.

So then i guess all the protests and anti india movements or campaigns whatever you may call them were started by Let.What about the two inocent men the indian army killed last week what did they do please you should think about what you're saying.

anyways sorry about the prostitutes thing i got carried away.

Thanks for ur apology. I appreciate it.

I do think abt what i'm saying. those who were killed were killed in cross firing, now the loss of ONE SENGLE INNOCENT CIVILIAN IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. So even cross firing deaths are not acceptable, but the terrorists who operate in civilian areas are equally to blame.

again, I've NOT said that LET started all the movements in kashmir, if u think u've a point to make (and indeed there's room for serious discussion on such a serious human tragedy like kashmir), then pls refrain from using strawman arguments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom