What's new

Thousands of Muslims Converting to Christianity in Bangladesh Despite Rising Persecution.

The other day I asked a fellow Hindu co-worker out of curiosity.

I asked him if cow is God to him then why does he and other Hindus wear shoe made out cow skin? He could not give me a satisfactory answer. I rest my case.

Simple answer - Indians aren't homogenous like you people.

I met so many Chinese people here in North America they said they became Christian and go to Church because Church serve good tasty food :woot:. This is the kind of convert Christian missionaries are getting now a days!!!

I asked him if cow is God to him then why does he and other Hindus wear shoe made out cow skin? He could not give me a satisfactory answer. I rest my case.

Did you look in the mirror and ask yourself what are you doing the land of kafirs? Why do you Bangladeshi muslims come to my country and start silly little religious wars, make life worse for the many other good muslims. Yet you decided to abandon your muslim lands, negate going to work under Islamic laws, and chose to come to our judeo christian lands.

If I was around your co-worker when you asked that ridiculous question, I would asked you what are you doing in our christian land that openly draws the prophet, has its armies reside in the land of mecca? Learn to behave in our land. Keep your caveman crap out- or go home to practice it. We rest our case!

Did you look in the mirror and ask yourself what are you doing the land of kafirs? Why do you Bangladeshi muslims come to my country and start silly little religious wars, make life worse for the many other good muslims. Yet you decided to abandon your muslim lands, negate going to work under Islamic laws, and chose to come to our judeo christian lands.

If I was around your co-worker when you asked that ridiculous question, I would asked you what are you doing in our christian land that openly draws the prophet, has its armies reside in the land of mecca? Learn to behave in our land. Keep your caveman crap out- or go home to practice it. We rest our case!

So I guess you are an Indian Hindu otherwise why should you be so emotional.

So I guess you are an Indian Hindu otherwise why should you be so emotional.
As usual your kind is slow to the trot. You come to my country with your filthy caveman attitudes and start religious wars with our citizens. Any American would want to kick you out.

As usual your kind is slow to the trot. You come to my country with your filthy caveman attitudes and start religious wars with our citizens. Any American would want to kick you out.

Lol, you havent heard nothing yet from some of these PDF Bangladeshis. That's a nice little taste of how he feels about Hindus, etc.:lol:

Hilarious thing is though, they're not even in Bangladesh, but in US, Canada.

I asked a Hindu why they respect cow so much. He said cows give us milk. Its dung is used as fertilizer. Religiously, cow protected Krishna from dangers. Thats why cow is highly revered animal in Hinduism. There is no prohibition on eating cows meat but since it protected Krishna like a mother also it gives milk which is also consumed by humans its called gou-mata. Hindus see god in everything, in humans also. Cow is literally not god in Hinduism but highly sacred animal but bulls, buffalos are not sacred animals. Only female cattle is sacred to hindus but it hurts Hindus when cows / bulls are slaughtered.

Lord-Krishna-In-a-Forest-With-Cow-Natural-Image.jpg

Converting to Christianity is not tolerated, yet there are many Muslims who converts especially to protestant churches. We can see many Muslims praying for intercession to St.Mary at the Velankanni Basilica in south India. For you, they are misinformed, for them you are misinformed and brainwashed. No Jew or Christian believes the Abrahamic God made two mistakes in revealing divine verses to discover someone from Arabia to reveal divine message (As per Xians and Jews).

I asked a Hindu why they respect cow so much. He said cows give us milk. Its dung is used as fertilizer. Religiously, cow protected Krishna from dangers. Thats why cow is highly revered animal in Hinduism. There is no prohibition on eating cows meat but since it protected Krishna like a mother also it gives milk which is also consumed by humans its called gou-mata. Hindus see god in everything, in humans also. Cow is literally not god in Hinduism but highly sacred animal but bulls, buffalos are not sacred animals. Only female cattle is sacred to hindus but it hurts Hindus when cows / bulls are slaughtered.

Lord-Krishna-In-a-Forest-With-Cow-Natural-Image.jpg

You know I have wondered why the cow is sacred to them, and this the first time in my lifetime someone wrote an informative post on it. Thank you. I have finally "learned" something on these forums. It's very spiritual.

If this is true. I don't blame them. Islam isn't for people who don't seek to know and understand it themselves. I was myself getting away from it day by day but then.... the rest is history. I choose to stay a Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom