What's new

Thoughts on going back to your homelands (for non-European diaspora in the West)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t mind living in Singapore but it will need to take way more than $50,000. I spent many years building a good career here so it will be challenging rebuilding somewhere else.

If it weren’t for the political tensions, I wouldn’t mind living in China or Taiwan either but not in this climate.

A question I have for the non-Europeans living in the West, if there was a government programme in which you could surrender your passport and resettle in a country of your choosing (most likely your ancestral homeland), in exchange for £50,000, would you take it?

In general, what are your thoughts about moving back to your homelands, will you guys ever do it or do you intend to stay for the duration of your life here in the West? What are your thoughts on the changing demographics in the West and the instabilities and conflicts these changes will bring (such as the Christchurch and El Paso gun attacks)?
Beggars cant be choosers...we are beggars...no matter how badly you treat us we wont leave your country.
Anyway some surveys are showing by 2050 europe will have more brown people than whites as you whites have stopped reproducing and we asians especially muslims have an average of 3 children per couple.
We will out grow you in terms of population..then europe will be ours..just see to it that you will not be displaced from your land...haha

Best way to discourage migration to Europe is they way the USA did in Latin America. Give trade concessions to these countries and encourage your corporations to invest in plants there. Economic development will reduce migration.

In Europe it depends on your social status. The first generation of immigrants weren't highly skilled. They were hired after WWII to rebuild Western nations. They did the hard work. Times have changed now. The children of these immigrants are more successful, highly educated and holding good positions in various sectors. Here in Europe many immigrants are doing fine.
At least for my country that is not true, the first generation of turks was a disaster, and these guys living here now in the third generation are an even bigger disaster.
Can you give me a couple of examples how these "more successful, highly educated and holding good positions" immigrants in NL please!

At least for my country that is not true, the first generation of turks was a disaster, and these guys living here now in the third generation are an even bigger disaster.
Can you give me a couple of examples how these "more successful, highly educated and holding good positions" immigrants in NL please!

Turks are some of the best entrepreneurs in European capitals including your own country Germany. Look at businesses and other ventures run by so many Turks.

The problem with white angry folks like you is that some of your half-witted loser kind have stagnated quite badly. We call them tokkies here in The Netherlands. Tokkies live in many European capitals, not just The Netherlands. They haven't enjoyed an education and live on government handouts. They live in backward conditions in their own country and are always angry at the government or foreigners as they like to call them. When Tokkies see educated immigrants earning good money and holding good positions they get angry and emotional. Most white folks who are also educated and in similar positions embrace educated immigrants. You clearly don't so I assume you are in a similar backward position.

There are countles succesful immigrants from various backgrounds. In the education, government, banking, IT, health and so many other sectors. No, I am not going to name them one by one.

The definition of Tokkie:

The epithet tokkie is used in the Netherlands as a pejorative noun for lower-class people who often are seen as likely to engage in anti-social behaviour, similar to the English chav, the Scottish ned, the South African zef and the Australian bogan.

The term is derived from the surname Tokkie and came into general use when the Dutch family Tokkie[1] (who bear some resemblance to the fictional Flodder family from the eponymous Dutch comedy film of the 1980s) gained notoriety when they were portrayed on national television in 2004 and 2005. Of this family only the mother (Hanna Tokkie) bears the surname Tokkie. The other family members bear the surname Ruijmgaart (after the father, Gerrie Ruijmgaart).

The word has been included in the authoritative Van Dale dictionary

Last edited:
Turks are some of the best entrepreneurs in European capitals including your own country Germany. Look at businesses and other ventures run by so many Turks.
A shisha bar or a kebab stand is no successful company for me!

A shisha bar or a kebab stand is no successful company for me!

Like I said, apart from businesses Turks also enjoy many other positions. Unlike Tokkies, Turks don't sit still. When they are not educated they invest in business and earn a living that way.

What does a Tokkie do? He complaints and holds everyone responsible for his failure. Additionally, apart from being an embarrassment a Tokkie is also a burden on society.

Last edited:
[
Absolutely. There is no going back now. There is no denying that the Western world has developed a system that benefits not only their natives, but also immigrants. I understand certain white folks have become greedy and don't want to share prosperity, but this is not how the world works. Prosperity is not an intellectual property of one race or civilisation.

It's all about relative prosperity, the fact is that humans have evolved under different selection pressures over the course of tens of thousands of years, so the capacity for civilisation will differ by group.

Browns will go back, if whites are ready to go back from two American continents, Australia, South Africa among other lands to their ancestral Europe.

To be honest, the OP doesn't represent the majority in Europe. Europeans are as divided as any world community at this moment. Although you are absolutely correct that such sentiments are usually developed when the economy is suffering.

For instance, here in The Netherlands we now have a housing crisis since a few years. Suddenly everyone wants to buy a house since the interest rates are very low. There is an extreme shortage of houses. The demand is very high, but supply side low. People are paying more. Most of the times there are hundreds of people bidding on just one house. It took years before a house was sold. Nowadays a house is sold within hours or days. Talk about competition. Is there frustration and anger among young people or others that don't have the means to buy a house? Yes, they feel cheated by the system. Renting a house is also very expensive btw. Just one tiny example of competition among the masses.

It is act more to do with how ethnocentric you people are, Europeans unfortunately were conned intl believing that the natural state of man is individualistic as opposed to the reality of the natural state of man being tribal.

There are so many nonwhite MPs in the UK who engage in ethnic activism, they know exactly what they are doing.
when The economy is good and workers are needed, immigrants are welcome. When the economy slows down its a nativist attitude that comes to the fore. The politicians play the native population against immigrants or children of immigrants. This was the story generation after generation here in the US. The Irish weren’t welcome by the descendants of the English, but after a few generations they were welcome, then it was the Italians, and then the Eastern Europeans and the Japanese, then a generation later the Chinese and South Asians and Middle Easterners. This time it’s the Africans, Somalis for example, but also the West Africans here in New York, especially the observant Muslims.

It’s a Cycle. For the US, it’s this immigrantion that keep the population’s average age younger then China’s and will continue to do so into the future. It’s a competitive advantage.

Im not sure how it is in Europe. I’ve heard it’s worse for immigrants, especially as the economy is stagnating, but let’s see what happens after this pandemic.

P.S. Immigration usually brings the best and brightest of a country to the US, and enriches the whole society, just look at the talent Among the best of Silicon Valley; like Elon Musk and the guys at Google. Also without immigration, we wouldn’t have had Obama, and while you may disagree with him on polices he is good for America’s soft power and global influence.

Immigrants have never been wanted. There is 0 benefits of immigration to the average person and all it does is ruin a country. This is why Japan is not resorting to mass Third World immigration to solve it's demographic transition as the dependency ratio shoots up for a few years.
Browns will go back, if whites are ready to go back from two American continents, Australia, South Africa among other lands to their ancestral Europe.

This is a stupid argument, and the nonwhites make it because the truth is they know such a thing is impossible and merely a childish retort.

Why do nonwhites always want to get closer to Whites? Look at this Guardian report about an all-White town in South Africa, not harming or bothering anyone, but because the town is successful and prospering while black-run SA fails, the black politicians are getting annoyed.

Germany was forced into accepting Turkish migrants by the US in exchange for Turkey joining NATO I'm pretty sure. The whole thing was a disaster.

Last edited:
It's all about relative prosperity, the fact is that humans have evolved under different selection pressures over the course of tens of thousands of years, so the capacity for civilisation will differ by group.

That is true. We are very spectical on this forum about the performance of our native countries. Make no mistake. All you have to do is read through the various topics to understand the internal struggle. We understand the shortcomings and negligence of our native countries. Often our native countries have leaders that are extremely corrupt and inept. Developing nations don't have checks and balances that ensure wealth is distributed in a reasonably fair manner. These corrupt pariahs have been ruling in our countries for decades with no oversight and control. The people who are their supporters are often no different. They join the corrupt bandwagon and benefit from looting and corruption. That is our major problem. This is a lesser problem in developed nations as they care more about the well-being of their peoples. At least people are not left to fend for themselves and there is a social system that takes care of the less fortunate. Even when the rich remain filthy rich. Remember that resources are never distributed equally in any part of the world.

The Western countries often support such corrupt leaders as long as their concerns and interests are taken care of. The Western powers turn a blind eye to corruption and mismanagement in many developing nations. In fact, they sustain corruption in many ways. I am sure you would be willing to acknowledge this. The Western world even protects and provides refuge to absconders and corrupt leaders that are named and shamed in various scandals internationally. Is this ethically and morally correct?

Did you know that vast sums of money stolen by corrupt leaders of the developing world often ends up in Western capitals? Be it in cash or investments. When developing nations request for returning these stolen assets which belong to the peoples, often Western nations decline.

Last edited:
This is a stupid argument, and the nonwhites make it because the truth is they know such a thing is impossible and merely a childish retort.
Yeah, like your thread or any of your codswallop are any more mature than a constipated toddler's screechings.
Why do nonwhites always want to get closer to Whites? Look at this Guardian report about an all-White town in South Africa, not harming or bothering anyone, but because the town is successful and prospering while black-run SA fails, the black politicians are getting annoyed.
"Gaurdian report". You can **** yourself in your stupid echo-chambers, lest I care but world is not supposed to revolving around whites. Considering the vast timeline of human history, "white domination" has been a very very tiny phase, don't worry it will pass too like nearly anything else.
And no, no one wants to be closer to self-inflated narcissists.

A question I have for the non-Europeans living in the West, if there was a government programme in which you could surrender your passport and resettle in a country of your choosing (most likely your ancestral homeland), in exchange for £50,000, would you take it?

In general, what are your thoughts about moving back to your homelands, will you guys ever do it or do you intend to stay for the duration of your life here in the West? What are your thoughts on the changing demographics in the West and the instabilities and conflicts these changes will bring (such as the Christchurch and El Paso gun attacks)?

Probably not for 50k, but I'd seriously consider it at 250k. The thing is as others have mentioned it's about standard of living. The wealthy in Pakistan have a better standard of living than we do in the UK, but the working class or middle class struggle. Whereas in the UK, the working class have economic difficulty but there is the safety net of free education, free health care, a decent job market, a culture of vocational training, and most importantly law and order.
Even university is funded by loans you only pay back post graduation.

In Pakistan this isnt the case. Jobs are limited, a serious illness can financially cripple you, higher education is too expensive to dream about for the working class. Justice is for those who can grease its wheels with currency.

I could afford to move back today. I could sell my house, buy a decent property in isb and work in IT on a decent wage. 250k would be invested in businesses and would generate me wealth. But without the safety net of the wealth, Pakistan is a much harder country to survive in.

If conditions in the UK got so bad where I was forced out - OK course no problem. But until then, overseas Pakistanis are rooting for PTI to improve our country.

Thread moved to appropriate section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom