What's new

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader

Send some Indians, Indian Muslims to fata, we will give them food, decent clothes and decent death.

Indian Muslims are not welcomed because they are Muslim, they belong to jungles of Bihar and are Indians who don't look nothing like us, so why the hell would we want them.

Help them with what?
Ur nuts?
Mate, let Pakistanis help themselves first. They couldn't help fellow muslims in east Pakistan, against Taliban, muslims in Karachi, shias then how can they help others?

qadiyanis are muslims my friend

Look, if that's what you want to believe that's fine. However, the average Muslim ie. Sunni and Shia doesn't agree with that; for reasons you are well acquainted of. The only thing the state of Pakistan did was change your status to 'non-Muslim'. You're still Pakistanis and more than welcome though.

Besides, this is well off topic. :offpost:

Just goes to show BJP Mentality....

How Shameful and disgusting.

This is their concept of democracy. If you don't vote for us you are the enemy and have to leave the country.....

Agree.

This particular guy should be thrown out from a national party.

BJP should immediately throw the retard away. We don't need useless burdens in BJP.

And guess what's shining under the bridges in UK.

LOL, don't digress from the topic, millions of Pakistani's illegally immigrate to the UK too - watch Najam sethi's program for the scores of Pakistani's sleeping under bridges in UK too.

never knew UK was Pakistan either - as I said show me a link where an Indian Muslim wants to immigrate to Pakistan. While I can show thousands of Pakistani minorities desperately trying to migrate to India.

LOL, don't digress from the topic, millions of Pakistani's illegally immigrate to the UK too - watch Najam sethi's program for the scores of Pakistani's sleeping under bridges in UK too.

never knew UK was Pakistan either - as I said show me a link where an Indian Muslim wants to immigrate to Pakistan. While I can show thousands of Pakistani minorities desperately trying to migrate to India.

After taking your cheap shots, now you have come to sense about digressing. LoL .
There are plenty videos and links on Gujarati Muslims seeking Pakistan's help after the riots.
I am not the one in denial, it's your leaders issuing ultimatums hence the topic.

After taking your cheap shots, now you have come to sense about digressing. LoL .
There are plenty videos and links on Gujarati Muslims seeking Pakistan's help after the riots.
I am not the one in denial, it's your leaders issuing ultimatums hence the topic.

Don't fart show the links.

I do agree that the topic of the thread is in bad taste, but doesn't qualify as the mentality of every Indian against it's minority. No one has the right to tell anyone to go to Pakistan.

Don't fart show the links.

I do agree that the topic of the thread is in bad taste, but doesn't qualify as the mentality of every Indian against it's minority. No one has the right to tell anyone to go to Pakistan.

These are your leaders telling them, I hate to think what the common man thinks.

Why Pakistan why not Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan or China for that matter, why has the name of Pakistan been used?.

Back
Top Bottom